• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Yeune

Yeune

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:11

1) under the guild tab make a sub secition called store so you do not have to go to manage and scroll to bottom each time.

2) for storing items have a select all section

3) not sure if this was edited haven't played since november 2011 make doubler affect money because I did a hunt today and made 20k with doubler 750 fighting at dokar(north) with 1.8k stam - I use to get about 1fsp a hunt.

4) Do something about the character status when you go to click home you often scroll over it and gets in your way.

#2 RogueReven

RogueReven

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 14 June 2012 - 07:18

3) not sure if this was edited haven't played since November 2011 make doubler affect money because I did a hunt today and made 20k with doubler 750 fighting at dokar(north) with 1.8k stam - I use to get about 1fsp a hunt.

Use the Merchant buff with Deep pockets.

#3 MummRa

MummRa

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 14 June 2012 - 11:36

1) under the guild tab make a sub secition called store so you do not have to go to manage and scroll to bottom each time.

2) for storing items have a select all section

3) not sure if this was edited haven't played since november 2011 make doubler affect money because I did a hunt today and made 20k with doubler 750 fighting at dokar(north) with 1.8k stam - I use to get about 1fsp a hunt.

4) Do something about the character status when you go to click home you often scroll over it and gets in your way.

Did you have the sacrifice buff active?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: