89 replies to this topic

#21 michael65

michael65

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 19 June 2021 - 19:59

Is the "All" filter working for anyone? Mine is giving a blank page.

isn't "Notifications" and "All" the same thing?

I do get blank page as well

i checked yesterday but did not see problems except notification which was to much like "all."
today, all does not work, notification still seems like "all," and buff shows buffs from days ago but not 6 hours ago.

https://www.fallensw...s&pvp_id=942988
I think Block move is bugged  ,  I'm using block move first but working as Basic attack  ...

has been for a long time.
perhaps working defend and block together offer too much protection. who knows?

#22 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 June 2021 - 00:27

I hope that gear slots, stat distribution and level range are things that have some more thinking involved going forward.

They have plenty of thought going into them now mate. Again, with all these things, some may not like em where they are, others do. I cannot please everyone.

~ Grim

#23 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 20 June 2021 - 00:32

They have plenty of thought going into them now mate. Again, with all these things, some may not like em where they are, others do. I cannot please everyone.

~ Grim

you-cant-please-everyone-so-you-gotta-pl

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#24 sohail94

sohail94

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 20 June 2021 - 01:22

going to Page 2 of Combat logs shows you Page 2 of notifications 

going to Page 2 of "All" also  shows you Page 2 of notifications 
probably the same for Buffs and Guild too.

filters only work on the first page

Edited by sohail94, 20 June 2021 - 01:31.

#25 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 20 June 2021 - 08:57

Is the "All" filter working for anyone? Mine is giving a blank page.

I get this too, and I don't use FSH, so it's in no way related to that

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#26 etrigan778

etrigan778

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 June 2021 - 10:27

As an arena player for years, this was a very welcome update.  I love the new sets personally, and more than a few of them are very useful in their given ranges and slots.  Its great to see the recipes added to the store for tokens instead of bought for gold like the others.  I really like being able to use arena tokens to fund more arena gear.

That being said, my controversial opinion is that its a little rough needing 3 SE pieces per item and only 2 arena items respectively.  Personally I'd rather see arena inventions use more arena tokens to invent.  Really go nuts with rare and difficult extraction components.  The potions are kinda the only token sink right now.  I'd much rather be able to dump 100s of arena tokens into inventing arena sets.  Not a huge deal, as this gives something to work towards and gives value to some SE drops I guess.  It just feels like whoever gets them first might end up dominating certain brackets for a few months until they become more accessible.

#27 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 20 June 2021 - 19:42

As an arena player for years, this was a very welcome update.  I love the new sets personally, and more than a few of them are very useful in their given ranges and slots.  Its great to see the recipes added to the store for tokens instead of bought for gold like the others.  I really like being able to use arena tokens to fund more arena gear.

That being said, my controversial opinion is that its a little rough needing 3 SE pieces per item and only 2 arena items respectively.  Personally I'd rather see arena inventions use more arena tokens to invent.  Really go nuts with rare and difficult extraction components.  The potions are kinda the only token sink right now.  I'd much rather be able to dump 100s of arena tokens into inventing arena sets.  Not a huge deal, as this gives something to work towards and gives value to some SE drops I guess.  It just feels like whoever gets them first might end up dominating certain brackets for a few months until they become more accessible.

Yea i was hoping more items and resources used from arena shop instead of bunch of SEs items  , to drain stocked tokens

Edited by shindrak, 20 June 2021 - 19:43.

#28 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 20 June 2021 - 20:00

I'm sure that all invents going forward will be multi-facetted - this both encourages more diverse gameplay and keeps items more "select", and thus retaining value.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#29 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 June 2021 - 10:12

Glad you like them! :)

Hmm. Something we can bear in mind for the future.

~ Grim

#30 michael65

michael65

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 13:15

Glad you like them! :)Hmm. Something we can bear in mind for the future.~ Grim

which would lead to complaints too much arena items needed for inventing, the cows can't win.

#31 werswet

werswet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 June 2021 - 05:07

For Me personally Arena tokens are unusable with this recipes, 40 tokens per recipe is OK , but SE items used in recipes are more expensive than titan drops. This recipes should be nice for SE hunters, not for arena players :)

#32 michael65

michael65

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 05:06

For Me personally Arena tokens are unusable with this recipes, 40 tokens per recipe is OK , but SE items used in recipes are more expensive than titan drops. This recipes should be nice for SE hunters, not for arena players :)

maybe one reason recipes require purchase with tokens.

also, more complaints for longer time period for more uses for se items. sqeaky wheel.

#33 PointyHair

PointyHair

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 26 June 2021 - 09:36

• Log History Filter buttons now work correctly.

When I click on "log" I assume I am seeing the "All" filter, it has all the notification types. If I then click on ">" to move to page 2 the embedded URL has "&type=Array" hard coded in it, this looks like a bug. This leads to page 2 of the notifications filter which should be "&type=0". So paging doesn't work properly.

The "All" button has "&type=-1" hardcoded, this also appears to be a bug. Either the server needs to handle -1 or the button should not have a "type" at all.

The reason I found this was because I was missing some notifications and I thought it was a bug in FSH to begin with.

I need to know if this is going to be fixed in the coming week or if I should write a fix into FSH?

#34 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 26 June 2021 - 11:12

Hopefully for future new sets recipes coming for other aspects will require Arena resources and quest items in Arena shop

#35 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 June 2021 - 09:16

When I click on "log" I assume I am seeing the "All" filter, it has all the notification types. If I then click on ">" to move to page 2 the embedded URL has "&type=Array" hard coded in it, this looks like a bug. This leads to page 2 of the notifications filter which should be "&type=0". So paging doesn't work properly.

That looks all codey and confuses my poor old brain. I've passed what you said on in full.

~ Grim

#36 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 July 2021 - 18:42

it failed but my move was still a basic attack.

bSOzZCE.jpg

Edited by Alisa, 04 July 2021 - 18:44.

sigma_468x60.jpg

#37 michael65

michael65

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 04 July 2021 - 21:18

it failed but my move was still a basic attack.

bSOzZCE.jpg

so, basic move failed. and?

if point is block combat move doesn't work, pls say so.

defend and block do similar action according to description. instead of upto 3 moves, one would get 6. opponent's action would be thwarted, a mockery of the word tourney.

#38 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 July 2021 - 04:57

so, basic move failed. and?

Read the effect of the move... my attack missed(Power Attack) but it was registered as "basic attack". Take some time and go read what the combat move does because it doesn't require me to explain anything to anyone that knows how the skill works but just for you heres a screenshot of the description. take your time... :rolleyes:

YgYPsWG.jpg

sigma_468x60.jpg

#39 Prop

Prop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 05 July 2021 - 06:09

To be honest you didn't say you were expecting Power Attack instead of Basic Attack after your Spin Attack in your first post.

Highlighting KissU's Ice Shard that failed to kick in doesn't make much sense either.

#40 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 July 2021 - 13:22

To be honest you didn't say you were expecting Power Attack instead of Basic Attack after your Spin Attack in your first post.

Highlighting KissU's Ice Shard that failed to kick in doesn't make much sense either.

Why would I use a basic attack in a special tournament? I believe it was obvious to people who play the arena to know what happened just by looking at a simple screenshot that actually explains everything.

sigma_468x60.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: