50 replies to this topic

#21 Corrupted

Corrupted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Dominican Republic

Posted 27 March 2018 - 01:45

It's been two weeks since I posted this. The Admins have been very active in the Forums in the meantime but I have yet to hear from any of them :/

Oh well.

#22 Ryebred

Ryebred

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 07:39

Fantastic idea imo.  Would love to see this implemented.  I don't feel the after app comments are derailing, rather a reality we all need to keep in mind given the track record of progress since Spring of 2014.  That said; be patient bro, let people offer input, and potential adds to the idea, or answer any questions that may come up.  This is my first trip to forums in a bit, and I'm happy you put it out there...made my checking in worth it, that's how good it is.  I'll promote it to people I know in game, and suggest people supportive of the idea to follow suit.  This is a big one, and once the developers really dive in, and hopefully approve it will take time to lay the groundwork for implementation...and we seem to have plenty of that.

#23 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 13:29

Yes in the grand scope of things when they take 5 years to complete quests they said they would get done,, and creating an app takes about as long taking weeks to read and reply to one forum post isn't that bad :P

Edited by watagashi, 27 March 2018 - 13:30.

#24 Corrupted

Corrupted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Dominican Republic

Posted 30 March 2018 - 14:57

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump

#25 ironlegs

ironlegs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 17:16

Yes another Quest line that should be added and some much needed new potions for those that have not put in the time or gold needed to reach level 60 composing and helps to revive the farming for gold for character advancement and upgrades ..... thanks for a well thought out story line and quest levels ... and a ...

Bumpiddy

Bump

Bump

Bump

#26 Corrupted

Corrupted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Dominican Republic

Posted 03 April 2018 - 14:06

Day 35. It's been a while since I last saw the Sun.

The bovine sentence has yet to be imposed in the court of law.

BUMP

#27 Corrupted

Corrupted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Dominican Republic

Posted 10 April 2018 - 14:32

Well I guess I done goofed. One whole month without a reply. Unlucky.

#28 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 April 2018 - 15:04

I've told you I've not had time to look at it yet. Bumping it does not change that.

~ Grim

#29 Dragon994

Dragon994

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 20:30

Great idea, love it! :D

#30 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 23:18

Great idea, love it! biggrin.png

(for when it gets read)
There was a bit of talk about the reason the EQs were not finished was the writer is no longer a cow, A suggestion that goes with this thread!!!! Why not take stuff like this posts ideas and let the community write it for you? Perhaps even take a tip of the hat to the SE and other naming rights and give as a reward for something exceptional or even have a contest for it!!!

Edited by watagashi, 18 April 2018 - 23:19.

#31 Corrupted

Corrupted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Dominican Republic

Posted 24 April 2018 - 13:31

I think that what I presented has a decent basis for the Quest itself. As Grendel says, there could be more added to it lore wise, and I'm sure there would be plenty of people who would be willing to write something that goes along the lines of the previous Epic Quest.

#32 alejandio

alejandio

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 03:16

Bump.

#33 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 20:52

Bump.

No Grim gets mad when you ust bump it :P

So I suggest a lil game of "continue the story" ill start,,,

"You should tell Carris it's time to leave"

So I tell Her to leave and we do,, She says HEY I need to put these venoms on my axe but I really should check this out first!! Being a Lich who was pretty sketchy gave them to us lets go and find my friends!! If theres anyone who knows if I should put this on my weapons or if its some nuts curse it would be Brother Illiad, the Veteran Hunter and Brother Khan, the Connector!!! They are lesser known brothers who dabble in alchemy and are kind of seen as a little odd. They live in the back of the Cathedrial of Ways!

(next? see its really easy i just read the quest in wiki with the steps we cant do yet and continued)

#34 Corrupted

Corrupted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Dominican Republic

Posted 08 May 2018 - 12:45

I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to somewhat hold a contest on people writing what follows after.

I'm sure some small incentive might bring some to give their input on a story. I know a lot of people who can tell a good tale in game, that would be pretty cool.

Still unclear on what the opinion is from the Bovines though. Still waiting 😶

#35 Corrupted

Corrupted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Dominican Republic

Posted 23 May 2018 - 15:36

Bump

#36 ady9

ady9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Italy

Posted 24 May 2018 - 19:07

super idea  i will love  to do quests like this  and i hope  it will go in the game soon maybe  before the  winter  2xp event

#37 LordJakeX

LordJakeX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 20:08

This is a very well thought out idea, I'd love to see it implemented in the game!

#38 Stoiki2000

Stoiki2000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 22:10

down vote this,wtf are u crazy ? u smoked something good to think of this.

How many spaces should a player have to do this quests and keep all the bound to get a goood potion ?!

The potions are already 2 good,start doing composing and u will get them(if u do this wy waste time and moeny to do the comsing ?)

The dailys are good like they are.If u want to do them ,,just do it'' no one is making u do them everyday thats a choice

#39 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 25 May 2018 - 00:12

down vote this,wtf are u crazy ? u smoked something good to think of this.

How many spaces should a player have to do this quests and keep all the bound to get a goood potion ?!

The potions are already 2 good,start doing composing and u will get them(if u do this wy waste time and moeny to do the comsing ?)

The dailys are good like they are.If u want to do them ,,just do it'' no one is making u do them everyday thats a choice

I'm confused, what is it you don't like about this?    

I still believe it's well thought out and would like to see it in the game.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#40 Rsrdaman

Rsrdaman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 09:32

It's been two weeks since I posted this. The Admins have been very active in the Forums in the meantime but I have yet to hear from any of them :/

Oh well.

I've done quite a few threads like this over time. Even animated some in-game items, namely here. Never got a response myself. I guess the cows are spread quite thin...

lYKJQx5.png

Need an avi or signature? Check out my shop: https://tinyurl.com/ydev3o2c

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: