12 replies to this topic

#1 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 03:15

The Grimmnor Forest, and Quango Island. Is anyone else looking forward to these as much as I am? I have a few quest to do in each. I just want to gauge how many of you still have guest to do, or are just looking forward to see if anything new is in store

#2 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 August 2015 - 09:31

Hey.

With all the updates and events, Grimmnor has fallen behind. I'd rather not release these event contents without new content for higher levels. Grimmnor only goes to 700 odd after all.

Quango is in better shape but was released more recently than Storybook.

We'll get there. Worry not.

#3 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 19:58

I am not worried. Can't wait to see what new content you have planned for the higher levels. I was just curious as to what any other players thought about these quest. I'm sure there are some who may also be looking forward to the new content for these areas.

#4 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 20:48

After going back and reading the content roadmap, I am sorry I started this post. Seems anymore that only a hand full of the same player read the forum, and have inquired one way or another to this. So I apologize for bringing it back up.

#5 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 August 2015 - 11:25

Not a problem Dude, s'all good. It's good that it gets people interested in it!

#6 ironlegs

ironlegs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 01:57

Hiya Grim ,can we please get an update on the release of the next wave in "THE GRIMMNOR FOREST" a few of us are waiting to finish some quests to get up to date and up to our level completed . :) And thank you for keeping us informed . :)

#7 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 June 2016 - 12:13

Hi there.

There are no plans to release either at this time. Both need work to bring them up to EoC.

~ Grim

#8 ironlegs

ironlegs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 00:35

Hey.

With all the updates and events, Grimmnor has fallen behind. I'd rather not release these event contents without new content for higher levels. Grimmnor only goes to 700 odd after all.

Quango is in better shape but was released more recently than Storybook.

We'll get there. Worry not.

Well here we are  February 23 2017 and where and what is happening with these ?  and now i am worried  a few people who used to play this game have died since the last quest updates ..just saying ... Looking forward to something soon . Thanks

#9 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 18:19

Well here we are February 23 2017 and where and what is happening with these ? and now i am worried a few people who used to play this game have died since the last quest updates ..just saying ... Looking forward to something soon . Thanks

Since the game has been playing now for 10 years, there's been more than a few who have left us. I miss some of them myself. However don't worry yourself. There's no point in it. Grimmnor Forest hasn't been released since 2013. It hasn't been uploaded since 2011. I know BG has said before. He has no plans on releasing any of these. They have not been worked on. So the only reason for you to worry. Is if you truly don't understand, No

:P

#10 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 19:16

The real questions is "why?"

Personally, I still don't get why HCS hasn't hired a story writer. Or, assuming there is one for the quests being added, why they haven't added a second one.

#11 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 08:09

Or (even cheaper) ...

"The top 3 contributors in this Global Quest will get to help design a new [Quango|Story Book|...] quest"

#12 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 26 February 2017 - 09:45

I put in a suggestion for Grimnor ages ago which BG seemed to like - but it's probably been forgotten about now. Heck, I gave him the whole quest idea from start to finish. Needed some work, obviously, but the skeleton was there ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#13 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:38

We have explained this several times. That explanation still stands.

~ Grim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: