5 replies to this topic

#1 Black Heart Forumer

Black Heart Forumer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 31 August 2016 - 21:44

Hello the Community of Operation New Earth. Here is a thread unlike no other :) 

This thread is not advice but say a sorta Hall of Fame for Great moments in Operation New Earth

Rules. You simply post a awesome moment you had in this game and it can be about anything. 

Post several times if you have many amazing moments

Add some spice to the story and role-play in character if you wish 

Last rule. Always let any player post and don't judge, its their great moment let them be proud 

Here is my awesome moment: MY alliance Vigilante Corp (region alpha 1) was expanding upon our territory boundary's, we grow and grow and suddenly we come upon a small faction of rival survivors. They have become feral and are quite aggressive yet hold tier 2 troops in a small zone inside their boundary's. They must be eliminated said many among us. The high officers and the Leader himself hold a session in quadrant 4 under rule delta sword fire.  With a shout upon chat and command of the ages from many members of our faction we swarm the outlines of  their territory. The first wave is sent in.....and its set for destroy. One by one their armies fall and the cites burn under our heel of aggression. Their leader ask for immediate council with our high court of elite. We give them a ultimatum, leave these lands that which we lay claim too or be destroyed and scatter like rats. The enemy leader was a man of pride you can tell he held those lands to his heart and would not give up. And so like locust to swarm its victim and waves were sent in at once, "The Sky was Full of Machines and men" said a on looker on global channel. One by one the bases were over run and destroyed. To every last man in that region who was foe they were removed and their lands lay bear for they soon came under our banner as our conquest fleet arrived and plundered the resources that which the enemy's wished not to lose. 

And that my fellow community was my great moment, one of many to occur and many more to come i am sure of it. 

Side note, Reply if you enjoyed story and post your great moment if you wish. 

-Black Heart Forumer

#2 Zath

Zath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Australia

Posted 09 September 2016 - 02:01

And the little one said 'Roll over, roll over' 😜

#3 Brink

Brink

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 02:16

I enjoyed the story. In my mind there has been a lot of great momments. The only problem is I can't write as good as you.

#4 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 21:33

So, should I be afraid of your big bad alliance?

Maybe I'll just have Smithers release the hounds...

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#5 Black Heart Forumer

Black Heart Forumer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 00:12

So, should I be afraid of your big bad alliance?

Maybe I'll just have Smithers release the hounds...

My big bad alliance has had a falling out and it has been some time since i last posted. I am now in Edf2 or Earth Guardians in region alpha 1

#6 Zath

Zath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Australia

Posted 27 September 2016 - 10:34

As long as he behaves ^ 😉

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana