1236 replies to this topic

#21 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 23:40

I have 2 buffs running at the moment, lightfoot and buff master. But on the new map they both show as lightfoot

#22 fs_valestra

fs_valestra
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2011 - 23:42

Using FF 7.0.1...

Map won't center and often my icon isn't even visible on the screen. I feel it should center on my icon anytime I come to the page, and not force me to play hide and seek, looking for where I am.

Was playing with the zoom, and the map turned upside down... the stairways which were near the top of the page were down by the bottom.

Shaky and laggy, every time I move it's like an earthquake. Then my guy isn't centered once more, which makes me have to try and drag the map around, which makes it shake again. Once it settles down, I have to repeat the process.

Most of the time, I can't drag the map to where I need it.

Shouldn't there be quick link buttons on this map as well? If so, I don't have any.

Zoom doesn't work well for me. Too touchy, and once I move it, it won't move again unless I reset the page. (Slider will move, image won't change)

Map freezes too often.

All in all... this map system is crap.

#23 fs_sangdiablo

fs_sangdiablo
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2011 - 23:51

The map works fine for me.

This isn't a bug per se, but I'm curious... Would it be possible to add an option that would move the list of mobs window over to another part of the screen, say just above or just below where messages pop up on the left sidebar? Then it would not obscure the upper right corner of the map. Another option to try could be making it transparent, so the map could be seen through the background, and possibly, buttons.

All in all, though, excellent HTML5 canvas tag/Javascript solution. :)

#24 fs_jt

fs_jt
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2011 - 23:52

The map works fine for me.

This isn't a bug per se, but I'm curious... Would it be possible to add an option that would move the list of mobs window over to another part of the screen, say just above or just below where messages pop up on the left sidebar? Then it would not obscure the upper right corner of the map. Another option to try could be making it transparent, so the map could be seen through the background, and possibly, buttons.

All in all, though, excellent HTML5 canvas tag/Javascript solution. :)

You can drag it?

#25 fs_jt

fs_jt
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2011 - 23:57

We've uploaded a fix for the black screen of doom issue, is anyone still having problems with this?

#26 Bryn

Bryn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 09 November 2011 - 00:00

if the map is black, try clearing your cache. it worked for me... :mrgreen:

#27 Oniros

Oniros

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 00:02

Work nicely at my place (FF 7.0.1).
Maybe it's not the right place where to mention but "Guild Log" is pointing to "Notepad"

#28 Plexus37

Plexus37

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 00:06

When it works it looks nice, but too often just a pain to use. What was the point of the alpha servers? It feels very unstable to use.

#29 squatch17

squatch17

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 00:11

every time i move its like the map has an earthquake

#30 stonhe

stonhe

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 00:20

The map does not work at all. It doesn't center around my character and i cant see where I would like to move, and it also glitches.

#31 shdowdrgn

shdowdrgn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 00:39

Map works fine for me. a bit laggy but i expected that. no black screen. love the zoom and the fact that i can zoom out and click the other side of the map and it will walk there on its own. only problem with that is it walked into a wall part way and i got the old "you can not move more than one square at a time" error that and it seemed to freeze for a minute every time i click more than 2 squares away.

on a side note, this is prob not the best place for it but wiht multiple backgrounds to the new UI maybe the moo moos will consider letting us upload PNG avitar images at some point in the near future?

all in all it seems to be coming along and i shall wait to see where it goes from here.

PS Helper on the new UI would be awesome :) just sayin :)

#32 fs_triggert6o

fs_triggert6o
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2011 - 00:51

i keep walking through the wall and when he gets through it the coordinates are the same as when i was on the other side

#33 fs_drakane

fs_drakane
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2011 - 00:53

Can't deactivate doubler when on the new map.

#34 fs_slayeroasz

fs_slayeroasz
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2011 - 00:54

Went travelling to a destination, and selecting a new one while moving it gives you the "You Cannot move more than 1 space at a time." error

#35 fs_triggert6o

fs_triggert6o
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2011 - 00:59

when im out of stamina, i can keep clicking real fast and i can still move to a location

#36 tpau

tpau

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 01:20

In AH, the bars for page # and to move to other pages, are both at bottom instead of top and bottom. FF 3.6

#37 smileynirv

smileynirv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 01:38

guildies show up red on the new map. that is all

#38 jshep74

jshep74

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:04

Awesome graphics and great for backtracking a long route instead of hitting the keys 50 times. However, i dont like that on the normal link that it doesnt tell u how much space you have in your BP. Im sure it was an oversite, but its a must to see when your BP is full or not. I would be fine if it was just on the normal map, and possible the krul portal too. I know u can go to preferences to use the krul link, but it would be much easier to have them right there.

great work

#39 grante28

grante28

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:15

1. cannot see guild log only see the notepad page.
2. There are 2 page arrowing things on the bottom of the AH page.
3. on the grayscale theme where it says the percentage of your gear the repair all and other repair buttons dont work.

Please allow us to switch back to the "original" Original UI

#40 akasha420

akasha420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:39

Getting this when I view my profile on the side where fs box and guild chat should be:
S Box tusca says: ~The Retreat~ Top100, Top20 Richest, tons of gear and great people! Apply Today!! :) News Update 2.0b 22:54 08/Nov/2011Halloween Realm Closes! 14:52 08/Nov/2011Movement Update 00:54 08/Nov/2011 Guild Online Members UrcK Thorhak Coatzin Myakka underbj RedDomain misterpoo SOHAIL94 MaximusGR TRON arichey22 JoosepVr Akasha420 // var lastGuildMsgCheckTS = -1; var guildChatAutoRefresh = false; var fetchGuildChatNew = function() { $.getJSON('index.php', {cmd:'guild', subcmd:'fetchchat'}, handleFetchGuildChat); }, handleFetchGuildChat = function(data) { $guildChatDiv = $('#minibox-guild-chat-list'); if(data==undefined) { $guildChatDiv.html('

[no recent messages]
'); } else { var guildChatData = ''; var dataLength = data.length; for(var i=0;

Cleared cache and what not still there, I use FireFox 7.0.1

Update:
Getting sent to my notepad when clicking guild log

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: