Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 September 2012 - 21:01

Again,... Ick.. sorry, I'm not impressed with this at all.

This seems really useless. :(

What achievements would you like to see added?

#22 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 September 2012 - 21:07

The only achievement that's even remotely pvp related is ladder based? Guess there'd be fits pitched right and left if it was otherwise huh? Nice.

It really is being phased out, isn't it.

It isn't being phased out. These are just a selection of the achievements that we are planning to add.

Please let us know what achievements for PvP you would like to see added :)

#23 MummRa

MummRa

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 07 September 2012 - 21:13

The only achievement that's even remotely pvp related is ladder based? Guess there'd be fits pitched right and left if it was otherwise huh? Nice.

It isn't being phased out. These are just a selection of the achievements that we are planning to add.

Glutton for Punishment - Consecutive Ladders Joined

#24 fs_demo000

fs_demo000
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2012 - 21:24

so are they retroactive? my old kills while in guild will count right? :?:

#25 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 21:30

Asked and answered many times - No

Screenshot everything!

#26 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 21:33

X amount of gold stolen has been suggested many times.

Screenshot everything!

#27 athdenald

athdenald

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 985 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 21:34

Asked and answered many times - No

Hoof mentioned on the other thread that some MAY be retroactive, no clue as to which ones yet though.

#28 athdenald

athdenald

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 985 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 21:35

We may make some retroactive, but the majority won't be.

Forgot to lock the topic after my last post - please see the following thread for more info on the upcoming achievements:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=107726

#29 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 21:41

I posted this on another thread but I'll re-post here for simplicity. Personal and Guild Achievement - X amount of gold stolen. For personal something in the neighborhood of 100,000 gold x your level. For perspective, right now for me that would equal 105,400,000 gold which is a sizable amount given that only the best theft hits are over 1M gold. It could also be broken down by bracket ranges like the ladder. For the guild amount it would have to be something like 1-3 million times the guild level. Just throwing out rough numbers but they do need to be achievable without being easy.

Screenshot everything!

#30 Morgwyn

Morgwyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 21:42

Achievements will be similar to medals, but won't have a level (Bronze, Silver, Gold etc.), but instead some will have special bonuses for achieving them (such as an increase to your Max Stamina or an extra Inventory (Backpack) Slot).

That was a quote from this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=107610

Since the achievements by itself won't provide an incentive for me to persue them, the quote above would. I may have overlooked, but I don't think I saw any further info on this.
Perhaps Hoof or Grimm can fill us in on this aswell? Or will the possible bonusses come later?

#31 Bunnybee

Bunnybee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 22:21

I think it would be nice to see recognition for completed bounties, but to make that really interesting you'd have to get the bounty board energized again. Last time I saw it blow up proper like, was before smasher hits were relegated to the board. I hate to connect this to that, considering the drama that always accompanies it, but there's a connection there and I can't ignore it.

Gold stolen I saw mentioned several times here, and that's a good one too.

I wonder if you could think of something funny for amount of times an open pvp hit ends in conserve or protect gold. Random I know, but it happens and it's actual pvp. "Oops I did it Again" or "I take it Back" Something like that lol. :P

I would love experience taken to be one, with a balancing achievement being exp lost. I know it's a fairly incendiary topic however.

I've never been the idea person, and I freely admit it. I'm more of an opinion person.

#32 Blixen

Blixen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 22:57

The reason I dont pvp anymore is that bounties from accepting bounties are stackable. That ruined it for me. It used to be so that I could take more than 5 levels with some luck- if I managed to take ceveral bounties on the same person- and I would only loose 5 levels myself. That was fun pvp for me.

Now I can only take 2 levels pr. 5 levels lost - so the bounty board is only for the few guilds who can always gather a delevel crew.

Fix that-and I will be right back in pvp.

#33 bulseye71

bulseye71

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 September 2012 - 00:12

Great I was wondering about the display of achievement. Making you choose 10 gives everyone the chance to show of their own accomplishments they are proud off.

yeah ... or we could even show the accomplishments we are proud OF ...=)...( just messing about)

#34 bulseye71

bulseye71

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 September 2012 - 00:14

Great improvement, But I prefer that show all Achievement that we get, not only 10.

How about an achievemnt for:
1º: Fsps got from sell items/potions/resourses in AH
2º: Gold got from sell anything in AH. (Maybe in this way 5kk, 30kk, 90kk, 200kk)
3º: Inventing Items.
4º: Inventing Potions.
5º: Spend gold in Scaving
6º: Be Bold and Delevel (A bonus for PvP Players)
7º: Numbers of Buffs cast in Allies
8º: Amount of Gold in Bank
9º: Number of Kill Streak
10º: Number of Points in PvP Prestige.
11º: Number of BackPack
12º: Number of Folders
13º: Numbers of Allies
14º: Numbers of Components Slots
15º: Number of FS BOX message sent
16º: Number of Stamina

You are joking right?....I mean the whole "achievement" thing is a little on the silly side...and making EVERYTHING and"achievement" is a bit ridiculous,...wouln't you agree ?

#35 bulseye71

bulseye71

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 September 2012 - 00:18

+1

#36 bulseye71

bulseye71

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 September 2012 - 00:24

Achievements will be similar to medals, but won't have a level (Bronze, Silver, Gold etc.), but instead some will have special bonuses for achieving them (such as an increase to your Max Stamina or an extra Inventory (Backpack) Slot).

That was a quote from this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=107610

Since the achievements by itself won't provide an incentive for me to persue them, the quote above would. I may have overlooked, but I don't think I saw any further info on this.
Perhaps Hoof or Grimm can fill us in on this aswell? Or will the possible bonusses come later?

+1...I hope this has "teeth"

#37 moriah1

moriah1

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 00:33

What achievements would you like to see added?

This was suppose to be about guild achievements. So lets see real guild achievements. Things that a guild must accomplish together (mostly). Like:

Achieving the Top 250 Guilds; 100 Guilds; 50 Guilds; 10 Guilds
Achieving the Top 250 GvG guilds; 100 GvG guilds; 50 GvG guilds; 10 GvG guilds
Achieving a total of 100 Relics taken, 500 Relics taken, 750 Relics taken, 1000 relics taken
Achieving 100 placings in Titan victories.. 250.. 500.. 1000
Achieving the goal of keeping a relic for 30 days, 60 days, etc
Achieving keeping 50+ members active for 100 days, 300 days, etc.
The number of active members in the top 10 of their month.. 10, 25, etc
The number of places in the PvP ladder... 25, 50, etc...

These are things that Guilds must work together to "achieve"... It requires teamwork, buffing each other, teaching each other, groups with each other... etc.

I'm sorry,.. but how many deamons someone kills is just silly. Levelers will kill what they have to kill to get to the next level. So what? How does the number of deamons vs undead help the guild as a whole? That is not a "Guild" achievement.

I was excited about it when I thought it was going to brag about real guild achievements... but these are just silly. It seems to me you're grasping.. and not looking at what a real guild does to help their members succeed.. or have to band together to do.

Thanks
Moriah

#38 slim

slim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 01:04

Great improvement, But I prefer that show all Achievement that we get, not only 10.

How about an achievemnt for:
1º: Fsps got from sell items/potions/resourses in AH
2º: Gold got from sell anything in AH. (Maybe in this way 5kk, 30kk, 90kk, 200kk)
3º: Inventing Items.
4º: Inventing Potions.
5º: Spend gold in Scaving
6º: Be Bold and Delevel (A bonus for PvP Players)
7º: Numbers of Buffs cast in Allies
8º: Amount of Gold in Bank
9º: Number of Kill Streak
10º: Number of Points in PvP Prestige.
11º: Number of BackPack
12º: Number of Folders
13º: Numbers of Allies
14º: Numbers of Components Slots
15º: Number of FS BOX message sent
16º: Number of Stamina

You are joking right?....I mean the whole "achievement" thing is a little on the silly side...and making EVERYTHING and"achievement" is a bit ridiculous,...wouln't you agree ?

I may agree with you. But please, what is your opinion to this topic so? They want ideas, and not to know what is ridiculous or not.
Posted Image

Nenhum obstáculo é tão grande se a sua vontade de vencer for maior.

#39 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 08 September 2012 - 01:26

I think it would be nice to see recognition for completed bounties, but to make that really interesting you'd have to get the bounty board energized again. Last time I saw it blow up proper like, was before smasher hits were relegated to the board. I hate to connect this to that, considering the drama that always accompanies it, but there's a connection there and I can't ignore it.

Gold stolen I saw mentioned several times here, and that's a good one too.

I wonder if you could think of something funny for amount of times an open pvp hit ends in conserve or protect gold. Random I know, but it happens and it's actual pvp. "Oops I did it Again" or "I take it Back" Something like that lol. :P

I would love experience taken to be one, with a balancing achievement being exp lost. I know it's a fairly incendiary topic however.

I've never been the idea person, and I freely admit it. I'm more of an opinion person.

Cake! : #### of Experience taken in pvp combat

Mr/Miss Popularity: Bountied ### times

SPLAT! : Failed # of pvp hits

Potty Mouth: Deflected # times in pvp combat

I like the converve and PG ideas bunny had 8) And agree that the board needs to come back to life if we wish to see even more pvp achievements.

#40 fs_kimpac

fs_kimpac
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2012 - 01:53

Personal Achievement- I would love

1.Number of guilds joined and left
2.Number of times being reported
3.Number of times being terminated
4.Number of time quitting the game (not logging one in 30 days)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: