#182 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 24 May 2013 - 23:24

Am I the only one who think that the chests shouldnt be bound that way you could sell them?

Yes you are - unbound will be an electro-magnet for multies ... 

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#183 dowuones

dowuones

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:58

It would be nice to NOT have the time limit extended with a so short notice.

Being kicked from top100 because of it, honestly it was a very bad surprise, if we cant reach ruby for once so it be, changing the rules just before the finish line honestly it has been a choice i really didnt appreciate.

Top100 global medal is already enough long and dfficult as it is, trying to get it with uncertain rules is not fun (wasting 20k stam for nothing is even less fun)

#184 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:00

even though i enjoy ruby tier potions, if we need our hand held then its not worth it

#185 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:00

Aiming a kill count to 'just' make it into the top 100 for a medal tick really isn't in keeping with what the global events are supposed to be about anyway.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#186 dowuones

dowuones

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 14:20

Aiming a kill count to 'just' make it into the top 100 for a medal tick really isn't in keeping with what the global events are supposed to be about anyway.

It isnt a "just", it not a so big issue and ill survive, i appreciate the spirit of the event, just saying that logging out 1hour before the end of the event and coming back seeing that rules changed its something that shouldnt happen. There is a medal and rules should be clear, from the beggining to the end. It honestly ruined the fun i had in 4 days of a nice event.

#187 Azarek

Azarek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 18:46

It isnt a "just", it not a so big issue and ill survive, i appreciate the spirit of the event, just saying that logging out 1hour before the end of the event and coming back seeing that rules changed its something that shouldnt happen. There is a medal and rules should be clear, from the beggining to the end. It honestly ruined the fun i had in 4 days of a nice event.

It's okay apparently they decided not to give medals for this event. ;)  I assume it is just on a really slow update cycle, but it would be just my luck to finally have the stamina to make it into the top 100 and for it not to count.  Oh well, it was worth it to be able to achieve something as a community.  So don't focus on the negative dow, focus on the fact that we did something that seemed impossible. :)

#188 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 25 May 2013 - 19:32

It's okay apparently they decided not to give medals for this event. ;)  I assume it is just on a really slow update cycle, but it would be just my luck to finally have the stamina to make it into the top 100 and for it not to count.  Oh well, it was worth it to be able to achieve something as a community.  So don't focus on the negative dow, focus on the fact that we did something that seemed impossible. :)

You might want to send in a ticket on that. My medals updated as normal?

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#189 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 25 May 2013 - 22:37

I didn't think mine had updated either from the event, but when I looked closely, they had - well, IT had, didn't make top 100.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#190 koenvdv

koenvdv

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Badge
  • Belgium

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:46

You might want to send in a ticket on that. My medals updated as normal?

Yes I sended a ticket to the cows. My and Azarek's new medal aren't showing yet either  :blink:

#191 jdlaw

jdlaw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 May 2013 - 00:54

If You use a 200 level golobal booster on the Emaciated Fellow will it times it buy 4 And give it 20 kills instead of 5

#192 andyvince

andyvince

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:57

It's nice to have reach the Ruby tile and getting the great price. But let's admit it's really due to the 2 extra hours given.

In a way it maybe better if we did not have the 2 extra hours and short of target, Would be a lesson to those players who just killed the 5000 then wait to let others do the work and get the same ruby tile reward.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: