Huzzah for a global event!! a good one to! muchos gracias senor Hoof ^_^

#22 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 17:48

i'll be buffing Conserve, Animal Magnetism, and Light Foot for free!!! Brew Master too if you are going to drink some potions before you slaughter a bunch of zombies..

#23 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 19:05

Can global quest potions get a rework with their mouse over? think its very confusing to incorporate previous qualifying potions..  

#24 BFJ

BFJ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 19:46

Nice event for levelers . I'll sit this one out , I'm only farming blooms for a while . Good luck too all :) Congrats hoof

#25 DomCorvis

DomCorvis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 May 2013 - 20:03

Nice event for levelers . I'll sit this one out , I'm only farming blooms for a while . Good luck too all :) Congrats hoof

for levelers? did ya see the Epic PvP potions? the rewards for this event benefit almost every aspect of the game

RealmOfTheDead_zps1e8fa1f1.png

#26 feonix13

feonix13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 May 2013 - 20:53

You know, lightfoot 1.5K, conserve 500 and AM 500 can make your next plant hunt almost FREE.  You won't even have to move from one square if you don't want to.

Creation-byRoan.png

Ahem!!! ... As all the cakes are mine - That is my cake.
All of it.
Every last sprinkle.
Its mine....my precious....

#27 BFJ

BFJ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 23:35

Sorry PvP is not something I do or will I ever do so I didn't think of that and I have had this talk about buffs and different potions with a few players. I have tried to use these and I find I get more drops if I use very few buffs. Lightfoot , Animal Mag has never helped me. That is just the way it works for me and the numbers don't lie. I get 600 - 900 plants when using what players say is " All the right buffs" .. and when I do it my way I can and have gotten 1500+ plants on 1 RF 200. . If everyone wishes, you can tell me what I am doing wrong in my message box :) . Thanks BFJ

#28 paingwin

paingwin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:45

i'll be buffing Conserve, Animal Magnetism, and Light Foot for free!!! Brew Master too if you are going to drink some potions before you slaughter a bunch of zombies..

thats awfully nice of you RJ, but it seems that conserve doesnt work for us special people that use global booster potions :(

#29 GoHalos

GoHalos

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:47

Global Booster showed up as the rage icon on the list of buffs cast on me, so I canceled it. You guys owe me 50k.

#30 paingwin

paingwin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:55

First off, thanks for the global event. These are always a lot of fun, BUT, i do have a few questions. Does conserve not work with the global booster potion? It work with doubler which is the same exact thing in my opinion, so it should also work with the booster potion. And, is there anyway we can get a Global Booster x8 or x12? I think they would be very welcome additions to the loyalty potion section.

#31 paingwin

paingwin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:56

Global Booster showed up as the rage icon on the list of buffs cast on me, so I canceled it. You guys owe me 50k.

LOL I almost did the same exact thing!

#32 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:00

thats awfully nice of you RJ, but it seems that conserve doesnt work for us special people that use global booster potions :(

O_O hmmmmm will have to test this out tomorrow.. sure its not working but just the activation notification isn't? i know the rage icon in the past was just an image problem but not a buff problem.. thats not the case here?

#33 paingwin

paingwin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:02

O_O hmmmmm will have to test this out tomorrow.. sure its not working but just the activation notification isn't? i know the rage icon in the past was just an image problem but not a buff problem.. thats not the case here?

no sir. i have used almost 5k stamina so far and not 1 single conserve kick. as for the icon its just the wrong icon, the booster buff is still working properly

#34 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:14

all that wasted stamina and advice.. brutal.. i don't remember conserve not working in any other global quest.. let's blame the mergeageddon of two thousand thirteen..

#35 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:50

We've not made any changes to how Conserve works recently. I've checked the code and can't see that there would be any issues with it working with the Global Booster skill.

#36 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:31

Shame there isn't an incentive to be on the top 100 (other than the medal of course) because damn, that is a pretty high number for the ruby tier. I'm NOT saying it should be altered or anything but, everytime I log on these days the online amount is hovering around the 500 or so mark. That's 35k per person to reach ruby. Now come on, in THIS game? You expect everyone to do more than the bare minimum? Come on. lol

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#37 hell07

hell07

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Turkey

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:54

Shame there isn't an incentive to be on the top 100 (other than the medal of course) because damn, that is a pretty high number for the ruby tier. I'm NOT saying it should be altered or anything but, everytime I log on these days the online amount is hovering around the 500 or so mark. That's 35k per person to reach ruby. Now come on, in THIS game? You expect everyone to do more than the bare minimum? Come on. lol

I think same with shardoom also 17.5 million is too much in best guess we can reach 10 million kills also there are no rewards beside medals for the top 100 contributors or top 3 so the kill points will be lesser i guess. Please change the kill number for the ruby chest. Thanks....

#38 BalianRW

BalianRW

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:45

Thanks.

#39 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:54

I think same with shardoom also 17.5 million is too much in best guess we can reach 10 million kills also there are no rewards beside medals for the top 100 contributors or top 3 so the kill points will be lesser i guess. Please change the kill number for the ruby chest. Thanks....

We reached 17.5 million last time and went above and beyond the first Ruby tier. They just adjusted the tiers so that they do not have to create another tier again like last year... they are already busy enough coding Composing.

#40 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:18

Nice event. A little notice would have appeased the masses a bit more I think. Great rewards, medal attainable. No need for a top 3 award etc.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: