#21 thisple

thisple

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 07 June 2013 - 15:35

The Booster Pack is a free gift that we are giving away. It isn't related to the Double XP event that we're running next weekend.

We're sorry you aren't happy about this, however we felt it was better to give players a week's notice about the event, rather than none.

And we most sincerely thank you for it!

Keep up the good work.

#22 C4RPY

C4RPY

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 15:43

Thanks for the heads up.. nice one on a Double XP Event... I hope we get to see a decent amount of content released so we have plenty to go at.. 100 levels maybe *chuckles*

Cheers guys

#23 Bruut

Bruut

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 June 2013 - 15:46

i think that rainy day i saved my booster-pack for is due next weekend :D

Will the EpicPotions from my chest work :?

It says the creatures give double XP, so they should i guess, but checking just to be sure.

avimax_zps9d2c373f.jpg

#24 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 15:47

Will the EpicPotions from my chest work :?

It says the creatures give double XP, so they should i guess, but checking just to be sure.

They will act normally. Only difference is the creatures will now normally give you double the experience.

#25 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 June 2013 - 15:48

The Booster Pack is a free gift that we are giving away. It isn't related to the Double XP event that we're running next weekend.

We're sorry you aren't happy about this, however we felt it was better to give players a week's notice about the event, rather than none.

thank you for the 5+ backpack and 500+ Max Stamina i will enjoy them ROAR! :D

this event should get my lost levels back and thank you for this as well

sigma_468x60.jpg

#26 johnagod

johnagod

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 June 2013 - 15:54

Had a great hunt last night with 20k stamina (gained 22 levels and reached level 600) and I saved my 5,000 reserve stamina in hope for an event like this. Now I'll be able to hunt next week with 16k stamina at least. Thanks HCS :)

#27 Devilo

Devilo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 16:14

this is awesome. :D  i should have listened to myself. i thought don't use the booster pack code or the emblazoned royal chests when i got them at first, but i did.  <_<  ^_^ lol. still i'm happy that HCS is releasing so much. thanks for the future notice and the booster pack.  :) So much happening around Fallen Sword now. 

Least i saved my 5000 reserve stam  ^_^

#28 TRBLmaker

TRBLmaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 16:23

Some of us Expected an XP event in June , it's been like this for ages , 2 events per year one in June n the second in December .. :P

Thanks devz for the Booster Pack and the XP Event <3

x4gK4aR.png

#29 Devilo

Devilo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 16:28

Some of us Expected an XP event in June , it's been like this for ages , 2 events per year one in June n the second in December .. :P

Thanks devz for the Booster Pack and the XP Event <3

Now i know.  :huh:  ^_^ around june and december.  :ph34r: finally, no more lying in wait. Lol.

#30 PeterOwnz

PeterOwnz

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 16:34

Well its a good thing i saved my reserve stam >:D

Thanks for the heads up HCS

ezgif-com-gif-maker-20.png

#31 jzaz

jzaz

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 June 2013 - 16:37

Thanks HCS!! ^_^ 

Good thing I didn't use that booster pack yet

#32 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 07 June 2013 - 16:49

Will there be some new levels for the people who have been at level 1675+ for 2 and a half months? :lol:

It would be fun to join in on the fun of a Double XP event. ;)

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49
First person to have maxed them cool.png

Characters (all level 49)
Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#33 3vil3ye

3vil3ye

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 16:52

all though im sad to have used my booster pk before i knew about double xp, i can live with it. im greatfull that the cows do anything for us. so to those whining about using the booster, just suck it up,:P life goes on so will fs. ty cows for the booster and all the hard work you guys do to keep fs running

#34 Hibiki

Hibiki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 16:56

LOL that weekand is gonna be an absolute slaughterhouse. think its the first time there will be a 2x xp event with xp chests and so much stam as well as no gold protect :P.

Thank you moo moo's you arent required to give us redeemable codes or sweet events but you do go the extra mile. some people will just never be happy with their lives

#35 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 16:58

(Note we'll be releasing a new content update before the event starts)

~ The Fallen Sword Team

Will there be some new levels for the people who have been at level 1675+ for 2 and a half months? :lol:

It would be fun to join in on the fun of a Double XP event. ;)

#36 llednew

llednew

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 17:03

:rock: Wow, talk about your quick response to forum input from the community hoof,Well done! :lol:

#37 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 07 June 2013 - 17:10

Suddenly we're getting a plethora of riches.......NOW I'm getting nervous  :unsure:  

#38 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 17:11

would suggest a Scavenging Event during the x2 XP Event.. we could of used one this weekend as well :P

#39 llednew

llednew

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 17:14

B) Well I'm trying to decide if I'll get a little hunting in before the event and recoup my stamina",just in time for the event". :rolleyes: I have time to think about it anyway.Thanks Hoof!

#40 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 June 2013 - 17:22

Quickly! Distract them with shinies so they stop moaning about how badly our other idea is thought out! lol

For shame. Still, will make the mindless hordes happy for a short time.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: