Photo

Should we limit creatures you can attack based on Actual Level?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
444 replies to this topic

Poll: Limit Creatures based on Actual Level (399 member(s) have cast votes)

Should we make it so you can only attack creatures a certain number of levels above your Actual Level?

1. Yes (150 votes [37.59%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 37.59%

2. No (249 votes [62.41%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 62.41%

If so how many levels above do you think we should limit it too?

1. 5 (96 votes [24.06%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 24.06%

2. 10 (31 votes [7.77%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.77%

3. 25 (43 votes [10.78%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.78%

4. Voted 'No' to Question 1 (229 votes [57.39%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 57.39%

Vote

#441 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:57

A poll was good for a view of the players thoughts and even if no one has the time to read the 440+ posts its easy to see the final consensus

#442 Devilo

Devilo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:46

:mellow: This thread is running on fumes now.

The arguements have ended, but now people are saying to end the poll.  <_<

HCS, In about two days the poll will reach 80%.  -_- Going by how its moving now.

The voters that said no will win.  <_<

Wait, i said no...  :huh:  :rolleyes: lol. I forgot why i said no, but i stand by my past decision.

^_^ It must've been a good reason.

Oh yeah, that's why. Limiting what creatures to attack would affect lower level players. Not allowing them to experience titan hunting or fight certain creatures (Burrow Grub) because of the level restrictions.That's why i said no.  ^_^

#443 RED

RED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:48

it's funny how the majority of people being singled out are eoc players and the top 3-10 guilds for breaking an imaginary rule that never has existed in fs history. why is no one saying that pvpers, bountiers, levelers and all others that ever loose a level for any reason can do this same thing and will do it? why should anyone, eoc, top guild, bottom guild, pvper, bountier, what ever, have to walk back 5-10 or even 100 levels simply on principle alone? if you attacked me and i loose 5-10 or 50, i would stay in a higher relm and relevel. simple. being anyone and everyone can do it I see no point in changing it. it's not only eoc or top guilds that can take advantage of a system being used forever. it's all of fs. so why sit and grill eoc folks like it's something we did wrong. anyone can do the same at any level. leaving no one at a disadvantage. being unfair to no one. why does no one respond to this idea. it's fair just because anyone who looses a level for any reason can do it. why should you get punished for someone else having a 100 stam hay day on you and droping you 20? you should not. neither should a eoc player get punished for not wanting to spend weeks and months full of stam and redo all the levels they already did. we did that level already. redo it why? a flawed ifea that somehow me leveling fast hurts anyone? that is the single silliest idea i have ever herd. now if you only single out eoc players it sounds pretty good to the one holding the stick. but include every player this would affect. that means anyone who ever looses a level. even when it's not their doing. this is rediculous. you're gonna send me back 10 when someone who dont like me gets some friends together and delevles the crap out of me??? you're out of your mind. I'm gonna relevel rite where im at as i sould be allowed to. just as EVERYONE CAN! as they should be able to. especialy when it's not their own doing going down levels. it's not such a good idea when you think all the people who just want their level back. but sounds great when you only talk about eoc players getting punished. anyone in this game can be at the top. hard work and dedication. as how the top was made. dont sit and make arguments when anyone can use this same system and should as they earned it once.

Well said Tdogg, everyone in this game has used this level/delevel probably..At our level I at least  work with friends to delevel and I never win a hit to be placed on the BB.(unless the person is more "naked" than I.) I don`t care about the pvp points  and I even pay the ones posting the bounties. I lose xp doing this and lose my ranking in top 100/250. I use sac so I don`t make any gold nor does our guild. I hit a champion because they give a little more xp than the regular creatures. IF THESE CHAMPS DID NOT GIVE MORE XP, I WOULD SIMPLY STAY AT MY PRESENT LEVEL AND DO THIS FROM THERE. It makes no difference to me. I can drop 200 levels and start at that level also and work myself back up.......So, You see, this forum is nothing but a joke. If COW changes this , I will do the same thing and the end result will be the same. It may take me an extra hour but I`m still gonna delevel and relevel as it`s what I have to do to burn my stamina if we don`t have new content..I see players near my level saying they would not do this(hit the champs) and feel that until they wear my shoes and am pretty active they don`t know that. 

One person said something about "SELLING OUT TO THE LARGER GUILDS," The larger guilds are no different than the smaller ones. We aren`t "Boot Camps," we are a group of players that have fun, have good chats,have good buffers, play all aspects of this game and help each other through this game. We also protect our members from different aspects of this game. We don`t take all their gold, we don`t make them level, we supply them hunting, arena, even some ladder gear for a while if needed. Everyone in this guild was in a smaller guild at one time and everyone here seems to enjoy  what Wal offers and that is simply good members helping each other.

In short , It does not matter what this poll changes(if anything) I will delevel and relevel if I don`t have enough new content to make use of my good pots and burn all my stamina. CHEERS, RED

#444 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 June 2013 - 14:36

I've had to remove some posts as certain players are trolling and derailing the thread. If I have to do this again, suspensions will be handed out.

#445 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 10 June 2013 - 15:38

Thank you to everyone who gave feedback on this. As less than 80% of the community voted in favour of this we are not going to change it.

- hoof

[Locked]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: