#2 JBKing89

JBKing89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 01 May 2015 - 16:00

+1, nice upgrade, esp the the extra composing slot :)

#3 kurghasti

kurghasti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 17:22

does anyone else think its too over pricey?? 

#4 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 01 May 2015 - 17:25

No, it offers an incredibly good discount on the things it gives.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#5 insaner6

insaner6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 17:34

plus the +1 composing list,  is something that u cant get anywhere else from...

on other thoughts, if u are not that much into composing, 
it isnt that much overwelming..  perhaps  +1 stamina gain could do the trick..!

#6 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 01 May 2015 - 17:45

The pack would cost 414 FSP if bought from the regular upgrade page. (Not to mention this pack exists above those upgrades which increases the limit on the items it gives.)

414 FSP doesn't include the extra composing slot or the Epic frag stash. So depending how much value you attach to that, this pack is an incredibly good deal.

Edited by Mister Doom, 01 May 2015 - 17:45.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#7 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 17:47

Thx HCS for this, but just a tought, if you're not into composing, potion making or merchant thing, why would I buy it? 100 max stamina, 1.000 current stamina and 10 BP spaces? 20+40+150=210FSPs.

Put an offer with +1 stamina gain or something everyone in the game will enjoy, and a lot more people will buy it :)

Edited by yghorbeviahn, 01 May 2015 - 17:49.

#8 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 17:51

414 FSP worth + composing + fragments all for 350 FSP.

I certainly wouldn't call that overpriced, but it isn't a package that will appeal to everyone.

Edited by rowbeth, 01 May 2015 - 17:51.

#9 Azarek

Azarek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 18:40

414 FSP worth + composing + fragments all for 350 FSP.

I certainly wouldn't call that overpriced, but it isn't a package that will appeal to everyone.

Playing Devil's Advocate one could make a case that the stash is overpriced if one based their calculations on the gold upgrades section (which granted is a very good deal in itself).  But using those prices:

1k current stamina = 5M gold

100 max stamina = 2.5M gold

1 bank deposit = 5M gold

10 BP slots = 3M gold (granted this is caped at 5 for gold upgrades)

10 component slots = 5M gold

If you were to convert gold to FSP at 200k for 1 FSP, that would work out to 102.5 FSP, and then you would have to buy the 5 AH for 100 FSP, and 100 bio characters for 4 FSP, bringing the total to 206.5 FSP plus whatever value you want to put on the potion slot and frag stash. That also assumes that people actually want all of the stuff in the package.  As yghorbeviahn

mentioned above, if you're not into potion making and/or composing then the component slots, potion slot, and frag stash are not all that useful.

Having said that, no one is forcing anyone to buy the package.  HCS has offerred a discounted package that as Shardoom points out, can increase a number of these things over the game's built in max. Could HCS have made it more attractive?  Of course they could have (added a stam gain, or a greater max stam increase, etc.), but this is the package that they chose to offer at this time, and everyone will put their own value on these upgrades and decide based on that if it is the right deal for them.  Maybe HCS is planning on making more of these kinds of offers in the future.  

#10 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 19:52

Playing Devil's Advocate one could make a case that the stash is overpriced if one based their calculations on the gold upgrades section (which granted is a very good deal in itself).  But using those prices:

1k current stamina = 5M gold

100 max stamina = 2.5M gold

1 bank deposit = 5M gold

10 BP slots = 3M gold (granted this is caped at 5 for gold upgrades)

10 component slots = 5M gold

If you were to convert gold to FSP at 200k for 1 FSP, that would work out to 102.5 FSP, and then you would have to buy the 5 AH for 100 FSP, and 100 bio characters for 4 FSP, bringing the total to 206.5 FSP plus whatever value you want to put on the potion slot and frag stash. That also assumes that people actually want all of the stuff in the package.  As yghorbeviahn

mentioned above, if you're not into potion making and/or composing then the component slots, potion slot, and frag stash are not all that useful.

Having said that, no one is forcing anyone to buy the package.  HCS has offerred a discounted package that as Shardoom points out, can increase a number of these things over the game's built in max. Could HCS have made it more attractive?  Of course they could have (added a stam gain, or a greater max stam increase, etc.), but this is the package that they chose to offer at this time, and everyone will put their own value on these upgrades and decide based on that if it is the right deal for them.  Maybe HCS is planning on making more of these kinds of offers in the future.  

Theres a limit for gold upgrades ;)

#11 Uncle Beg

Uncle Beg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 19:56

After reading throught the comments, I didn't see anyone pointing out this ...

If a player has maxed out the upgrade, like auction slot, will the Champions Pack increase over the limit to make it 105 slots?

Edited by beg2lose, 01 May 2015 - 19:57.

#12 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 01 May 2015 - 20:19

I read it initially as a composing template and thus thought it wasn't "that" good of a deal. Once I re-read it to be an extra composing SLOT, it became a very good deal and one I snapped up :)

Edited by Pardoux, 01 May 2015 - 23:04.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#13 Yoof

Yoof

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 May 2015 - 21:10

Hmmm. I do.

Would love to support the game but at £26? Even the starter pack seems a little steep for what it is...is it?

I'm thinking the Champions Pack is geared towards veteran users anyway?

#14 Removed4427

Removed4427

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 21:53

the Champions Pack is geared towards veteran users anyway?

the offer looks to be the same as the starter pack; in that it's a permanent offer 

might be more tempting when you become a veteran...?

#15 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 22:07

Hmmm. I do.

Would love to support the game but at £26? Even the starter pack seems a little steep for what it is...is it?

I'm thinking the Champions Pack is geared towards veteran users anyway?

If you are an avid composer, this pack is priceless. You cannot get another composing slot aside from leveling and you cannot get past 5 slots. Also, this is more of a benefit towards non veteran composer as they will progress twice as fast at level 1-10 composing, 50%faster 11-20, etc... You don't need to buy it but it is an awesome pack if you compose.

#16 lapdragon

lapdragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 02:00

even for the BP adds, the additional AH, the depo add, the 100 max stam gain, the 1k stam added, there is MUCH to love bout this offer!  well worth it so i got it!!  xoxo THANK YOU HC!!!!!!!!!!!!

#17 moonfrost

moonfrost

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 02:44

Its actually not a bad deal to soak up all the excess fsp's put in game from the triple shard event, though I'd like to see a HCS shirt issued eventually for all they make from us.

Simple logo, picture of Yoda...'Donate your soul you must'

#18 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 06:27

thanks cows i will definitely be getting it once i get the fsp for it :) even though i dont compose is definitely convincing to do it a little more ... since im only level 4 composing

#19 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 13:47

Can I buy the extra composing slot separately please?

#20 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 May 2015 - 14:37

would like to point out that they could have done nothing ... aka no new pack to buy upgrades at a discount. When we quickly go to criticize the cows / offer suggestions .. think about that. 

Would I have liked to get more in the pack? Sure. Am I going to debate the pack endlessly? No. The pack isn't going to change / neither is the price. 

Can I buy the extra composing slot separately please?

Sure for 10000 FSP. Send me the payment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: