Photo

Next Roadmap - VOTE NOW!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
192 replies to this topic

Poll: Roadmap Poll (447 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote for which ideas you'd like to see implemented first.

1. New Guild-based Medals (170 votes [4.24%])

Percentage of vote: 4.24%

2. *Create New Items for Chests (120 votes [2.99%])

Percentage of vote: 2.99%

3. Improve Secure Trade / Send Item Feature (73 votes [1.82%])

Percentage of vote: 1.82%

4. Add Useful Links to Message (57 votes [1.42%])

Percentage of vote: 1.42%

5. Improve Composing (237 votes [5.91%])

Percentage of vote: 5.91%

6. Guild Conflict Structure (86 votes [2.14%])

Percentage of vote: 2.14%

7. Wiki / Ultimate Fallen Sword Guide Link (74 votes [1.84%])

Percentage of vote: 1.84%

8. *Add New Unique Items and Medals to Guild Conflicts (120 votes [2.99%])

Percentage of vote: 2.99%

9. Make Map Footprints Persistent (75 votes [1.87%])

Percentage of vote: 1.87%

10. Arena Improvements (116 votes [2.89%])

Percentage of vote: 2.89%

11. Make Gold Upgrades Reset at Midnight (Server Time) (170 votes [4.24%])

Percentage of vote: 4.24%

12. Improve the Attack Player interface (48 votes [1.20%])

Percentage of vote: 1.20%

13. Improve the Backpack Interface (220 votes [5.48%])

Percentage of vote: 5.48%

14. Improve Quick Buff (118 votes [2.94%])

Percentage of vote: 2.94%

15. Improve Auto-Fragmenting (128 votes [3.19%])

Percentage of vote: 3.19%

16. Add Direct Link From Forum To Player Profile (54 votes [1.35%])

Percentage of vote: 1.35%

17. Add Top Rated Section for Titan Hunters and Super-Elite Slayer (94 votes [2.34%])

Percentage of vote: 2.34%

18. Increase Avatar Image Max Size and Character Bio Max Limit (107 votes [2.67%])

Percentage of vote: 2.67%

19. Improve Hellforging (200 votes [4.98%])

Percentage of vote: 4.98%

20. Add New Player List for Mentors (68 votes [1.69%])

Percentage of vote: 1.69%

21. Improve Guild Chat (119 votes [2.97%])

Percentage of vote: 2.97%

22. Re-design Diamond Medal Artwork (57 votes [1.42%])

Percentage of vote: 1.42%

23. Improve Quest Book (125 votes [3.11%])

Percentage of vote: 3.11%

24. Improve Marketplace (101 votes [2.52%])

Percentage of vote: 2.52%

25. *Improve the PvP Ladder (91 votes [2.27%])

Percentage of vote: 2.27%

26. Fallen Sword Point Vault (Bank) (110 votes [2.74%])

Percentage of vote: 2.74%

27. Improved Item Compare (90 votes [2.24%])

Percentage of vote: 2.24%

28. Invite to Guild Button (81 votes [2.02%])

Percentage of vote: 2.02%

29. Hide Perfect (62 votes [1.54%])

Percentage of vote: 1.54%

30. Change PvP Ladder hits to not be bountyable (112 votes [2.79%])

Percentage of vote: 2.79%

31. Improve Top Rated (89 votes [2.22%])

Percentage of vote: 2.22%

32. Buff Marketplace (196 votes [4.88%])

Percentage of vote: 4.88%

33. Make new players exempt from Guild Conflicts (102 votes [2.54%])

Percentage of vote: 2.54%

34. Extract All (102 votes [2.54%])

Percentage of vote: 2.54%

35. Improve Secure Trade (81 votes [2.02%])

Percentage of vote: 2.02%

36. Improve View Creature Popup (70 votes [1.74%])

Percentage of vote: 1.74%

37. Improve Auction Notification Messages (90 votes [2.24%])

Percentage of vote: 2.24%

Vote

#21 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 16:11

Improve Top Rated

Hide inactive players from all the top rated pages.

I totally disagree with this change.    Players have earned the right to make that top list.   We have ample opportunity to pass them on that list by working our way up the list.  We have no right to take them off that list merely because thy have become inactive.  Players should work their way up the list and if we work hard enough we will earn our place on that list just as the inactive has earned their place to be there !

have to agree with this even though i would like to see where i would be now  also with guild i would like to see the change in rankings but they earned it

#22 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 October 2013 - 16:14

that a good question would ladder hits still count as smasher medal points if they are not bountable if not that lame and people just want a free pass

'A free pass'? Not quite. They are on the PvP Ladder. The ONLY way to get such points is through hitting each other. They have DELIBERATELY opened themselves to PvP. That's not a free pass.

We have no right to take them off that list merely because thy have become inactive.

If they are not active, they should not count. Simple as that I'm afraid.

#23 Melissa3

Melissa3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 16:18

Is it too late to make a couple more requests?

The old auction house would show our old bid on an item we had bid on, can this be reintroduced please?

When we toggle to quick take in our mailbox can we please have the ability to take a certain number of items instead of all the items.  So for example we may need say 20 blood blooms and be carrying 100.  If we toogle to quick take and click on the bloodblooms it will fill our backpack with up to 100 currently.  Can we have the ability to request only a certain number?

And also regarding our mailbox when we click on take all it will fill our backpack without whatever is next.  Can we have the ability to request how many items we take?  In my case I like to leave say 10 free backpack spots at all times as people send me items and Im not always aware of when this will happen.  And when im listing in my ah I sometimes take what is next in my mailbox so hit take all.  Take all is such a faster way of getting things from your mailbox to bp.  But I would like to be able to request take # so I dont actually fill my pack.

#24 Melissa3

Melissa3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 16:21

'A free pass'? Not quite. They are on the PvP Ladder. The ONLY way to get such points is through hitting each other. They have DELIBERATELY opened themselves to PvP. That's not a free pass.

Why do they not count?  Does history not matter? They put work into the game and may return and earned their place.  So in my opinion they do count.

#25 UrcK

UrcK

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 October 2013 - 16:23

There is no need to over think/do the Backpack upgrade .. Use the hard work that the Team already did to improve the Guild Store to improve the Backpack .. If a containers filter is added and 'Drop' Use' and 'Extract' to the right click options it would be the perfect fix for the Backpack.

#26 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 08 October 2013 - 16:24

Why do they not count?  Does history not matter? They put work into the game and may return and earned their place.  So in my opinion they do count.

They won't 'lose' their place - they would just be hidden from the list until they become active again :)

#27 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 16:29

They won't 'lose' their place - they would just be hidden from the list until they become active again :)

then  can we have it done to guilds to? it only seems fair to me :)

#28 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 October 2013 - 16:33

then  can we have it done to guilds to? it only seems fair to me.

Improve Top Rated
Hide inactive players from all the top rated pages. Also add two new top rated lists for Composing which has the potions created and items fragmented (note this would not be retroactive). Note for guilds it would only include the contributed experience from active players when calculating the lists.

Estimated Time to Add: 3 days

#29 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 16:34

didnt see that thanks hahaha looking forward to seeing that change

#30 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 08 October 2013 - 16:35

You will have templates. They are there for the reason You just said.

You create template with desired bottle, color, skills, duration and save it.

Then when You want to create desired potion, You choose saved template and create potion from template.

No need for reselecting bottle or color as You select it once in template.

I may have OCD but i like say for eg clicking left three times to select pot shape then right 5 times to select colour, knowing where the parts i want at the time are, things are gonna change every composing level, everytime a guild wants a different pot and everytime i want to make a batch and im not a fan of templates to begin with so unless there is virtually limitless that is only gonna be semi-useful anyway, easier to just have a randomize button for those that dont like to know where they are ;)

#31 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 08 October 2013 - 16:38

I may have OCD but i like say for eg clicking left three times to select pot shape then right 5 times to select colour, knowing where the parts i want at the time are, things are gonna change every composing level, everytime a guild wants a different pot and everytime i want to make a batch and im not a fan of templates to begin with so unless there is virtually limitless that is only gonna be semi-useful anyway, easier to just have a randomize button for those that dont like to know where they are ;)

We could make it a preference if you'd like the potions design/color randomised or not :)

#32 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 16:43

... can we cut the pvp bands in half so double the size pretty much, people were complaining that the prizes are not worth it if less people are winning wont the prizes be worth more. Not only that but ill be difficult for people to win there band since there will less of a chance to team in the band and ill encourage more levelling

Edited by gilby90813, 08 October 2013 - 16:47.

#33 Bizz

Bizz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 16:43

I don't think there is a way to order them like that on the forum unfortunately :(

Then We need to call our buddy JavaScript in help :P

function sfp(){ var b = document.getElementsByClassName("poll_question voted")[0]; var a = b.children[1].children; var c = []; for(var i=0; i<a.length; i++){ c.push(a[i]); } c.sort(function(o1,o2){ var v1 = o1.getElementsByClassName("votes")[0].innerText; var v2 = o2.getElementsByClassName("votes")[0].innerText; v1 = v1.substring(1, v1.indexOf(" votes")); v2 = v2.substring(1, v2.indexOf(" votes")); return parseInt(v2) - parseInt(v1);  }); var d = ""; for(var i=0;i<c.length;i++){ d += "<li>" + c[i].innerHTML + "</li>"} b.children[1].innerHTML=d; } sfp();

Execute it from browser console on forum thread with pool. (Chrome: F12->Console tab or Settings->Tools->JavaScript console).

It's useless knowledge if not shared.

#34 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 16:57

can we ban the FSHelper and see how people vote after that  :P  :D

#35 morderme

morderme

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 17:24

My main interests for changes would be:

*Create New Items for Chests – instead, OR, include truly miscellaneous objects in these chests.  Make them crystalline, for example, etc. Don’t make all the findings needed for making sets – make it truly a random event.  Let’s all have fun with this one.

*Add New Unique Items and Medals to Guild Conflicts…very cool

Arena Improvements -- Increase the max level of the arenas and change the rewards to Arena Tokens.

…this doesn’t help at all unless significant changes to the duration of the Arena tournaments are changed.  That is,

·         have the time wind down more quickly

·         add a 1st in function”.  That is, When the “time runs out”, only the first 4 or 8, (of an 8 or 16 player tournament), or 8 (of a 16 player tournament) will participate in the tournament.  Those not included (who entered after the 4th or 8th player), are refunded their entrance fee just like losing bidders on the AH are refunded their bids.  It is simple and tournaments will move faster.

Improve the Attack Player interface…This would include showing active players within your range and their gold in-hand. 

This is really STUPID without a fix to the enhancements and/or defenders. 

Unless YOU revise how well the defenders/non-PvPers can defend, this adds an additional unfair advantage to PvPers. SOLUTION: Add function of opting out of PvPing.  This function would increase the effectiveness of the non-PvPer’s enhancements (for example, increase by 50% or so).  HOWEVER, opting out means you cannot join the Ladder AND and you derive no benefit of PvPing EXCEPT increased effectiveness of Enchancements. (And, include a time frame on this as well so that active PvPers cannot jump back and forth between opting out and opting in to PvPing).

Edited by morderme, 08 October 2013 - 17:30.

#36 Doginal

Doginal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 17:52

Should have added this to my original post.

If you are going to work on Composing I would really love to be able to guild tag an already composed potion or be able to click the guild tag button while its being composed. I frequently forget to hit that and just wish there was a way I could fix it post clicking compose. Even if there was a preference as to whether guild tag is default on or off would be nice

#37 johndaymon

johndaymon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 October 2013 - 18:11

my yote is yes but there should be a way to opt out of it for free or being that I do not pvp and are sometimes used as a mark I should be able to put any one up on the BB as many time as I am hit.

#38 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 08 October 2013 - 18:21

With regards to smasher hits, will those who opened themselves up to normal everyday pvp ( non ladder)  by creating an account on this game, now count for smasher hits?

Surely  smasher hits won't be awarded for ladder 100 stams on the ladder if unbountyable? 

Smasher hits should only count on BOUNTYABLE hits. ie: Normal pvp, and the bountyboard ( since hcs is possibly changing the ladder to non bountyable)

Edited by Maehdros, 08 October 2013 - 18:24.

#39 titaniox

titaniox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 18:29

i know its mentioned, but i would like to see that items in mailbox doesnt disappear in 24h. make it last longer, like 48 hours at least. why is that a problem to be changed ? 

#40 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 18:33

ANY 100 stamina PvP attack that takes XP should count towards the Smasher.. no matter if you can be placed on the bounty board or not... bring back Smasher hits for those attacking outside the Ladder/Bounty Board.. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: