Photo

Lair of the Dragon IS Recruiting - feel the luv =)

• Please log in to reply
1502 replies to this topic

#1 Toth

Toth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 01:19

We've decided we're tired of just keeping to ourselves and living the peaceful life we have hidden away in the Dark Forest. So, we're out to have more fun and looking for others who want to have fun too. Posted Image All the comforts of home including sauna, pool, wet bar and co-ed showers! Posted Image Don't drop the soap!

#2 gothador_dragonlance

gothador_dragonlance
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2006 - 03:47

Yes Dearest we have all those goodies and troggie killins some hunts and wonderful members so come on lets have some fun
Maby a wine tasting and bar b cue too what say you

#3 Toth

Toth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 03:59

Yes Dearest we have all those goodies and troggie killins some hunts and wonderful members so come on lets have some fun
Maby a wine tasting and bar b cue too what say you
dragonlance
Loving Adoring Eternal Soulmate to Darlin Toth
Lair of the Dragon

we could barbeque trog, the last one we killed has been kept in the freezer. But really dearest I would much rather go play in the shower...since no one is home but us. :lol:

#4 gothador_dragonlance

gothador_dragonlance
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2006 - 04:25

Well of to the showers since we are the only ones home

#5 gothador_uglykidjoe

gothador_uglykidjoe
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2006 - 09:55

:shock: I'll never use the shower again!

Here's a brief introduction to the lair of the dragon...

Intro

We've also got our own TV series...

TV Show

And finally our own state of the art computer game...

Game

:D

#6 gothador_kamel

gothador_kamel
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2006 - 10:25

I think I'll stay in the garden and get the BBQ going. I wouldn't want to walk in on you guys in the shower.

Can someone get the Trog out of the freezer for me please.

Kamel>

#7 Toth

Toth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 16:23

I think I'll stay in the garden and get the BBQ going. I wouldn't want to walk in on you guys in the shower.

Can someone get the Trog out of the freezer for me please.

Kamel>

That is why the door was locked. Posted Image I'll get the trog burgers for you and then I have gotta watch the latest episode of our TV show. But if ya need anything, just holler. Posted Image

#8 gothador_dragonlance

gothador_dragonlance
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2006 - 16:33

will go help with the BBQ tkes trog burgers on plate so Darlin dont have to tote them

#9 gothador_nyteshade

gothador_nyteshade
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2006 - 17:03

will go help with the BBQ tkes trog burgers on plate so Darlin dont have to tote them
dragonlance
Loving Adoring Husband of Darlin Toth

Trog Burgers, did someone say Trog burgers? yummmmmmmmmy I'll be in the pool, let me know when they are ready.

#10 gothador_pagani

gothador_pagani
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2006 - 17:13

All the comforts of home including sauna, pool, wet bar and co-ed showers! Posted Image Don't drop the soap!

Now that is just scary! I am gonna lock the door when I am in there. Posted Image

#11 Toth

Toth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 17:24

Now that is just scary! I am gonna lock the door when I am in there. Posted Image

Nothing scary about it, unless of course you drop the soap. I have learned to be verrrrrrrrrrry careful. Posted Image

#12 gothador_dragonlance

gothador_dragonlance
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2006 - 17:26

Pagani wrote

Now that is just scary! I am gonna lock the door when I am in there.

sounds like an idea to me

#13 gothador_kamel

gothador_kamel
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2006 - 18:01

Nothing scary about it, unless of course you drop the soap. I have learned to be verrrrrrrrrrry careful. Posted Image

So thats why they invented shower gel!

#14 gothador_dragonlance

gothador_dragonlance
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2006 - 18:07

shower gel has its uses too but wait till you have 4 or more dragons in the shower too

#15 gothador_kamel

gothador_kamel
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2006 - 21:34

I have never been in a shower with a dragon, but I have woken up with a couple!

;-)

Kamel

#16 Toth

Toth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 01:27

;-)

Kamel

That is what I think sounds realllly scary and what praytell did you drink the night before? I want to make sure I never drink it. :shock:

#17 gothador_kamel

gothador_kamel
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2006 - 17:29

;-)

Kamel

That is what I think sounds realllly scary and what praytell did you drink the night before? I want to make sure I never drink it. :shock:

Vodka Redbull - Drink of the devil. :twisted:

#18 gothador_arnvidr

gothador_arnvidr
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2006 - 19:54

*huggles Toth*

You guys ever get tired of trog burgers? You should visit us in the ice caves, we make some awesome seal pulp pizza :D

#19 Toth

Toth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 02:04

*huggles Toth*

You guys ever get tired of trog burgers? You should visit us in the ice caves, we make some awesome seal pulp pizza :D

So I have heard. Didn't want to crash your pizza party without an invite tho as I have to much respect for the Bears. By the way, perhaps you may want to borrow this new book I found '365 ways to prepare Trog Burgers'.....and all are low cholesterol too! LOL Annnnd, hugs to you and Shannanan...I see you two everywhere I go and it is always nice to see familiar faces Posted Image

#20 gothador_arnvidr

gothador_arnvidr
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2006 - 05:44

*huggles Toth*

So I have heard. Didn't want to crash your pizza party without an invite tho as I have to much respect for the Bears. By the way, perhaps you may want to borrow this new book I found '365 ways to prepare Trog Burgers'.....and all are low cholesterol too! LOL Annnnd, hugs to you and Shannanan...I see you two everywhere I go and it is always nice to see familiar faces Posted Image

If you love our pizza you're always welcome to crash our parties. :D Just bring your own beer ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: