115 replies to this topic

#1 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 00:13

I'd like to see more events, be them small or big in the game.. I'm going to toss out some of my own and would like to see other players suggesting some of their own or improving other's.. I feel like this would promote more fun and activity in the game. Players would log in daily to see the new events..

Feel free to suggest new ones.. Let's get some ideas flowing!

*DAILY QUESTS*

Daily Quests.. Can have up to 5 (or another random number) quests within your daily log (will limit hoarding of dailies)

Kill a specific number of a certain creature type (normal champion, elite, super elite, or titan) or/and class (human, vermin, undead, dragon, greenskin, demon, golem, dwarf, feline, elf, avian, aquatic, plant, canine, reptile, beast, mechanical, mounted, or magical) within a specific number of levels from you..

Get a specific number of drops of a certain item from a creature within a specific number of levels from you -  by item type or/and rarity..

Complete a specific number of quests..

Visit a specific number of Realms..

Capture (or Pray - possible new feature?) at a specific number of Relics (really think we should start honoring these relics more)

Buy an item from a specific number of different shops..

Gain a specific number of PvP Prestige..

Steal a specific amount of gold..

Gain a specific amount of a specific fragment..

Cast a specific amount of buffs on different players..

Equip a specific amount of different sets/items..

Drink a specific amount of different potions..

Pray to one of the four Gods..

Win a specific amount of Arenas..

Craft a Perfect item..

Fully forge an item..

Post a message in the Shoutbox/FSBox..

Deposit a certain amount of gold into your bank or your guild's..

Sell/Buy a certain amount of FSP on the Market..

Invent a specific amount of potions or items..

Sell/Buy an item from the Auction House..

Purchase every different potion from the Potion Bazaar..

Something with medals..

... i'm just spew'n from random aspects.. dailies should vary in difficultly to allow more players to take part.. naturally some of the quests are going to be hard or maybe improbable due to level or other factors but when can just skip those and hopefully complete them when they come around again ..

Rewards for daily quests..

I've been thinking about certain rewards and systems..  Might as well get simple with it and just give out a certain % of XP .. 10% or more would be a great reward.. you could gain a level from 10 quests over the course of 10 days.. that would be an excellent and fun boost..

*UPDATED TEMPLE EVENTS*

The Temple could get an overhaul using these different events..

Sahria, Goddess of Fortune..

• Increase to the gold dropped from creatures..
  • Half off gold needed to scout within the Scavenging caves..
  • Drop rate doubled for Champions, Elites, and Super Elites..
  • Higher drop rate for Resources and Scavenging drops..
  • Items take no damage, even crystalline..
  • Potion Bazaar prices are decreased..
  • Gold upgrade prices lowered..
Osverin, God of Wisdom..
  • XP gained from creatures raised..
  • Hourly XP gain is doubled..
  • Bonus Composing XP..
  • Quest XP increased..
  • 1st-5th place bonus TKP is doubled..
  • Relic stat bonuses max is doubled from 10% to 20% (maybe just 15%)
  • Mercenary stats doubled
Lindarsil, Goddess of Magic..
  • Potion durations are increased
  • Enhancements are maxed
  • Inventing chance is increased
  • Crafting %s are increased
  • Enchant all item slots with bonuses
  • Buff casted durations increased
  • Hell forge and Set bonuses increased
Gurgriss, God of War..
  • PvP prestige earned is doubled
  • Bonus to Arena Tokens earned
  • Gold stolen in PvP is increased
  • Stat bonus during bounty fights for the defender
  • Costs nothing to initiate a GvG
  • PvP Prestige buff level is doubled
  • Save half the stamina used for attacking another player
.. was trying to get 7 for each god so there could be one every day of the week.. randomly selected from the pool.. i guess it wouldn't hurt, but would actually be better to have more for each god..

could have it where you prey to a certain god to get that bonus.. or just have the gods bless everyone..
..cleaned up this post and added some of my ideas further in the thread for some thought spinners for Hoof's thread on a new competitive event system - https://forums.hunte...5-daily-events/

Post your ideas in that thread as well or if not here then definitely there..

Edited by RebornJedi, 10 July 2016 - 03:13.

#2 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:53

This actually touches on a few ideas I've had. I'm all for more events that don't require the sheer amount of work a new LE takes, for example. 

Good thread. :)

#3 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 July 2014 - 18:13

+9001^9001 Yes please. :D

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

#4 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 23:03

I'd like to see more events, be them small or big in the game.. I'm going to toss out some of my own and would like to see other players suggesting some of their own or improving other's.. I feel like this would promote more fun and activity in the game. Players would log in daily to see the new events

Bonus XP from certain types of creatures.. Could be a different one every day or random.. Would be fun and helpful for players hunting those types of creatures during that day. Players could connect more with the creatures that roam the realms of Erildath.

Bonus PvP Prestige.. Could last a day or a weekend. Would promote more 10 stamina attacks to those in your range or would help liven up the bounty board

Bonus Composing XP.. This will give players a chance to power level through their grind with composing.

Bonus Gold stolen through PvP. Gotta give the thieves of the game more incentive to steal from fellow adventurers

Bonus PvP or Arena tokens.. An impeding warning would be good for the ladder participants (next reset includes bonus tokens).. The bonus arena tokens would help the flow of the arena and would entice new players to join in the fun..

Bonus TKPs..

Bonus Guild RP..

Potions last longer for a time period *shrugs*

...just a couple of ideas so far. The bonus could be double or even just a small percentage. A bonus is a bonus no matter what so I know myself and fellow players would be happy to see them.

Feel free to suggest new ones. They could be very simple like mine or creative.. Let's get some ideas flowing!

+1 to all ideas....more events need to happen...i remember when i began fs..every few days something was happening..

#5 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:02

These are all great ideas.... Keep them coming Young Jedi Warrior  B)

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#6 Maj

Maj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 02:23

Rewards for the daily quests should be given in the form of tokens similar to the profession and gathering dailies in Eldevin. You earn 1 token for completing a daily quest and can exchange them for stuff in a shop.

#7 krypt118

krypt118

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 02:42

+1 to all ideas 

My only problem is the pvp events, considering at my lvl range there are only 7 players to hit. Event or not the range need to be opened up. Gear and stats dont really change much between 1600 and EoC. 

#8 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 21:41

My only problem is the pvp events, considering at my lvl range there are only 7 players to hit. Event or not the range need to be opened up. Gear and stats dont really change much between 1600 and EoC.

The attack range for PvP needs to be desperately opened up.. It was raised at level 200 to 10, but never moved again. I'm quite limited at my level for active targets.

#9 krypt118

krypt118

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 16:35

Event -  All realms and creatures open to all lvls for 24hrs. 

Event - All lvl players above your lvl opened for pvp for 24hrs ( this includes guild mates )

#10 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 16:50

Elites and/or Champions drop rate is doubled

Enhancements are maxed. All of them or just random/s are.

Set bonuses are given a boost.

Random equipment slot is given a bonus.

Resources have an increased drop rate.

#11 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 17:45

Event increase max Enhancement to 200% instead of 100% would be cool too :)

also one that gives 5x prestige gained from 100 stam hits (BountyBoard needs activity ;) )

150% xp events even

Maybe make these small events starts automatically just like titans spawns randomly like 4 times a week?... and they last for 6 hours or less

Edited by shindrak, 29 July 2014 - 10:51.

#12 krypt118

krypt118

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 17:53

Event  - for 1 week pvp all lvls will be open with a leaderboard and award will be given out to the top 10. the higher the lvl you hit the more points you get with a cap of course, the lower you hit you start getting negative points. points for def wins ect.....

#13 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 18:15

Event  - for 1 week pvp all lvls will be open with a leaderboard and award will be given out to the top 10. the higher the lvl you hit the more points you get with a cap of course, the lower you hit you start getting negative points. points for def wins ect.....

This seems new mini game more than event :P HC's needs simple events to do

#14 krypt118

krypt118

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 18:37

This seems new mini game more than event :P HC's needs simple events to do

it should be part of the game in general B)  but i will settle for a nice 24h - week long event

#15 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 19:40

There could be four different styles of events for the four Gods and Goddesses.. Each could generate a different event and every so often has a chance of releasing it's style of event. There could be four different events going on :-)

Edited by RebornJedi, 15 July 2014 - 14:55.

#16 vamunre

vamunre

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 05:54

http://forums.hunted...showtopic=64267

Some other possible ideas to go along with this.

#17 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 13:24

Sahria,the Goddess of Fortune, could give out discounts on upgrades/purchases ;-)

#18 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 13:38

all good ideas, and yes the game need more events , more often.......but where are the cows..seems nobody at work anymore...arena still needs lots of fixing...composing needs fixing..pvp needs fixing..gvg needs fixing..please cows fix these major areas, and then maybe do lots of events...these small events seem to be keeping the cows from fixing the major aspects of the game that sorely need it...arena, over 2 weeks since major screwed up update..and nothing done since..where are the cows..

#19 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 17:55

Don't focus on the when. Just focus on the what

#20 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 20:26

Scavenging Legendary creatures need to appear every weekend.. Just spawn one and choose from the ones that are the most scarce. Make the price fun enough too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: