BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 November 2015 - 15:31

Hi there everyone.

The Demonic Pinatas have arisen from the Light only knows where. All that is known is that these creatures are roaming the Realms, raining destruction on all who oppose them. They seem to be immune to all weapons. However, Brother Giles of the Cathedral of Ways mentions that he seems to have an unending stock of Holy Pinata Bats at his shop.

The Warriors of the Realms must gather together to rid the Communities of these horrifying creatures!

Demonic Pinata (Level 25)
3404e43fc6dc5617c6a23d4f20fda1663904.jpg

The latest Global Event in Fallen Sword is now underway! In the Event, the Community must work together to destroy the Demonic Pinatas plaguing the realms.

Each player must earn a personal target for increasingly bountiful Frag Stashes (mouse over the event info on the World page for more details) while also helping the Community to attain the best total kills possible, unlocking the rewards for all.

The Global Event shall be live until 15:30 (Server Time) on the 18th of November.

For each tier that the community completes the reward will be as follows:

Bronze : 1 x Global Bronze Frag Stash II
Silver : 1 x Global Silver Frag Stash II
Gold : 2 x Global Gold Frag Stash II
Crystal : 2 x Global Crystal Frag Stash II
Ruby : 3 x Global Ruby Frag Stash II

If you qualified, the reward(s) will be delivered to your mailbox shortly after the event ends. Note that you get the reward for the tier that you have qualified for, for example if the community unlocks Gold, but you qualify for Silver, you will receive 1 x Global Silver Frag Stash. You don't receive the rewards from lower tiers, only the tier you have qualified for.

Also if you are placed within the top 100 event contributors you will receive 2 additional Ruby chest rewards.

There is a helpful forum post RIGHT HERE full of information on Global hunting grounds and so on compiled from the Community by Egami.

Good luck everyone!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 ironman88

ironman88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 15:34

The announcement in game says it will last until 15:30 sever time on the 13th of November (which is in the past) and this says the 15th of July???

Whaaaaaaaaat

Edited by ironman88, 13 November 2015 - 15:36.

#3 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 15:37

Yeah, BG has a bit of editing to do... carried away with the excitement?

Thanks HCS! (o0

#4 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 November 2015 - 15:38

I don't think I'm being unreasonable, expecting you guys to time travel!

Fixed. :P

#5 ironman88

ironman88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 15:40

Grim today is the 13th of November how can it end 9 minutes ago x_x

#6 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 13 November 2015 - 15:43

Yay Fragments!  :D 

emoticon-celebrating-birthday.png

#7 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 November 2015 - 15:51

Goodies love frag events. I am thankful for another event before Thanksgiving here in good old USA and yeah I think thanksgiving is in Canada too just before ours.  :lol:  Stash and more stashes woots!  :wub:  :D

#8 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 15:52

Just to remind people who haven't kept their bat from last time... You can pick it up for 11,250 gold here:

http://guide.fallens...iew&shop_id=226

#9 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 November 2015 - 16:00

Just to remind people who haven't kept their bat from last time... You can pick it up for 11,250 gold here:

http://guide.fallens...iew&shop_id=226

Hah! I made sure to bold that part of the forum AND news post.

#10 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 16:08

Hah! I made sure to bold that part of the forum AND news post.

All I can say is that I've got ulterior motives... 

Of course, then I will also admit that except for the time-date, I didn't read anything about the announcement itself, hehe. 

Nice move on bold though ,oP

#11 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 21:04

Wow, we have 3 days 18 hours left and we, the community, have not shown into silver yet. lol

#12 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 04:47

Nice, 3 days 10 hours and we the community are into the second square of silver. lol

#13 Ringhal

Ringhal

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 08:04

I could be wrong, but I think composing is the reason why there is less participation in this event. With a number of players being at level 60 and not requiring so many common frags, they'll do the minimum kills because there isn't any other incentive to go higher.

#14 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 15:38

I could be wrong, but I think composing is the reason why there is less participation in this event. With a number of players being at level 60 and not requiring so many common frags, they'll do the minimum kills because there isn't any other incentive to go higher.

I suspect you are wrong. As far as I can see, these events are the most efficient way of gaining frags (well, common and rare frags), so anyone trying to supply potions to a guild is still going to want to be hunting here.

Where there probably is a difference, is that I would think few of them are using global doubler: a major reward in this global lies in the drops rather than the chests, so doubler may not be an advantage.

#15 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 15:46

I suspect he is more right then wrong. Although I am just one of many lvl 60 composers, once you get to this point, commons aren't really needed. Legendaries are the most important.

#16 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 23:57

Hmmm. The community seems to be stuck in molasses, very cold molasses at that.  I'm still  on the tops list but will will probably drop off by tomorrow.  We, the community, don't seem to be much of a community any more.  How sad.

#17 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 16 November 2015 - 02:23

Hmmm. The community seems to be stuck in molasses, very cold molasses at that.  I'm still  on the tops list but will will probably drop off by tomorrow.  We, the community, don't seem to be much of a community any more.  How sad.

It aint over until the fat lady sings ....

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#18 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 03:10

I know Pardoux, lol We are about ready to tip into the gold area.   I need more stam.

#19 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 23:32

To spawn competition, I'd point out that BigGrim has 21,751 kills on this GE, hehe. 

#20 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 00:18

I need more stam. lol I've noticed BigGrim is really playing the game, love it.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: