11 replies to this topic

#1 Black Heart Forumer

Black Heart Forumer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 29 October 2016 - 02:56

Region Alpha 1 is slowly dying, there isnt much conflict occuring at all, most feel the game has become a grindfest with the content we do have has become null and routine, many want the nuke silo out by next week since most heard from admin on chat that the update was suppose to be out october 24th. Obviously time has passed and still no update, Population in our server says medium but most players knows its mostly filled with low lvl inactives, so we need to jump start the server again, i personally highly suggest we just combine bravo with alpha and not over lap the lands but connect them in and make them 1 server. 

Perhaps we could also improve the world map, every agree its kinda grown extremly stale recently and rather quiet and silent. 

Side note: Listen i know that this thread is kinda small compared to my other works but the honest truth..its too silent on these forums to voice much sound at all. Reply in thread if you wish, hopefully this becomes a big thread and not another silent wasteland.

-Black Heart Forumer

#2 HappyDays

HappyDays

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 13:44

Shrugs. Best of luck getting your changes. I hope HCS are faster these days in that area.

#3 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 October 2016 - 17:53

i am having a deja vu moment

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

fastest icc healer in progress

Gotta go fast :P

#4 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 30 October 2016 - 23:03

Alpha 1 will be getting purged of inactive players in the next update (v1.4). We're expecting the update to go live within the next couple of weeks, then once there is space for new players, we will be then re-populating it :)

#5 tsink20

tsink20

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 13:32

I am afraid there is a fundamental problem. Alpha 1 is running out of uncaptured room. I expect all land to be captured within a month. At that point, there will be little for the alliances to do except turn on each other. Once that happens
,, given that he combined EDF alliances are so dominant, it is reasonable that expect that they will quickly dominate the world. If they eliminate bases and allland is captured, I do not know where the eliminated bases get teleported to. Moreover, once alliances start attacking each other and wiping each other out, the number of active players will dwindle to a very few, which will cause the game to die o the server.

Is there any plan for this? Will alliances be allowed en mass to switch to new servers as space runs out? Will the map be expanded to allow for more room? Something needs to happen or else the game will die on this server before the end of the year.

#6 blacqmath

blacqmath

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 14:12

^ this.  i'm actually looking forward to this.  seems to me like we are still in the world building stage of the game.  kinda like civilization.  playing the long game.  alliance diplomacy is going to be a big factor in the meta shift. 

Siggycopy_zpsee681d02.png

Gothador - Devilishly Addictive! Play online now for free!

http://www.gothador....x.php?ref=69708

#7 Black Heart Forumer

Black Heart Forumer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 05:16

So has anybody noticed the nukes really havent changed much of anything? Most people are still acting as if the nukes dont even exist? whats the deal with that? 

#8 HappyDays

HappyDays

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 17:40

Maybe no one cares about nukes ?? Maybe humans have learned the real threat is the aliens, not each other.

#9 Black Heart Forumer

Black Heart Forumer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 02:24

Maybe no one cares about nukes ?? Maybe humans have learned the real threat is the aliens, not each other.

Well the aliens have not attacked us yet, Also i do think this does raise a good question, maybe the nukes need a buff in the game since in truth 4 hours of effects is pretty weak. 

#10 JoJo21

JoJo21

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 05:56

Up grade defences in bases and outposts, to be more effective, Iike 1. Mine kills one tank ?

#11 Black Heart Forumer

Black Heart Forumer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 14:46

I know this thread is bring a lot of attention to Server Alpha 1 and i just wanna add this, will anymore nukes be added in the game besides just 3?

#12 Xile

Xile

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 07:08

No one cares about the nukes because their being dropped in larger alliance turf and they are using the to clear out weaker players or inactives.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: