Photo

Desperate Need of Game Help

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
30 replies to this topic

Poll: THREE GAME HELP QUESTIONS (14 member(s) have cast votes)

IS PVP FUN AND DOES ANYBODY DO IT?

1. yes, its fun and pvp happens on a consistent basis (3 votes [21.43%])

Percentage of vote: 21.43%

2. no, nobody PVPS and a match happens once a week/never (11 votes [78.57%])

Percentage of vote: 78.57%

IS PVP A MAJOR PART OF THIS GAME?

1. yes, PVP contributes to eldevin in some way or another. (3 votes [21.43%])

Percentage of vote: 21.43%

2. No, PVP is not a part of the game at all (11 votes [78.57%])

Percentage of vote: 78.57%

GOOD IDEAS?

1. AUCTION HOUSE (8 votes [57.14%])

Percentage of vote: 57.14%

2. MINI GAMES (1 votes [7.14%])

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

3. guilds (5 votes [35.71%])

Percentage of vote: 35.71%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 FrostyDro

FrostyDro

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 18:28

Hello, i am in desperate need of some game help so i have a few questions. If you could answer in the poll that would be great.

Edited by FrostyDro, 15 May 2014 - 19:13.

#2 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 18:31

lol

no longer playing so feel free to ignore more (if i even post) just do still follow forums so MAY comment from time to time. 

#3 FrostyDro

FrostyDro

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 18:34

This one passed the security scan so please vote now, let your opinion be heard and contribute to the game.

Edited by FrostyDro, 15 May 2014 - 18:34.

#4 Crusader

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 18:35

This is more of a discussion. Yet again, you're incorrectly categorising this thread. Stop spamming the forums.

Characters:

Crusader - Assassin [Level 45] | Dusk - Mage [Level 1] | Hex - Ranger [Level 6]

Gathering Professions: 

Crystal Cutting: 13 | Farming: 10 | Fishing: 10 | Foraging: 41 | Forestry: 19 | Prospecting: 40 | Skinning: 11

Crafting Professions:

Alchemy: 45 | Armoursmithing: 9 | Cooking: 11 | Jewelry: 6 | Leatherworking: 6 | Tailoring: 5 | Weaponsmithing: 2

#5 Alteration

Alteration

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 18:37

LOL like the devs will EVER listen to you.  You're not the "top 3", or rather, the "only 3" that they ever listen.  And of course those 3 will also shut down any suggestion that they didn't make themselves.  

I finally quit this game today.  Just noticed how the devs kept shutting down your threads, and couldn't help but comment.  They also threatened to ban me for posting suggestions and criticisms a few days back.  

This game is not a game.  It's a private server.  And it's dead.  

#6 FrostyDro

FrostyDro

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 18:39

This is more of a discussion. Yet again, you're incorrectly categorising this thread. Stop spamming the forums.

This was the only one that didn't get closed, it's toned down and in the correct spot.

LOL like the devs will EVER listen to you.  You're not the "top 3", or rather, the "only 3" that they ever listen.  And of course those 3 will also shut down any suggestion that they didn't make themselves.  

I finally quit this game today.  Just noticed how the devs kept shutting down your threads, and couldn't help but comment.  They also threatened to ban me for posting suggestions and criticisms a few days back.  

This game is not a game.  It's a private server.  And it's dead.  

Please let the poll do the talking buddy. I don't want it to get closed.

#7 Alteration

Alteration

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 18:40

This was the only one that didn't get closed, it's toned down and in the correct spot.

Please let the poll do the talking buddy. I don't want it to get closed.

They'll close it down anyway.  Like I said, they won't listen to you.

Anyways, enjoy the headache I'm finally free from.  Adios.

#8 FrostyDro

FrostyDro

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 18:42

Hoofmaster already checked it and didn't close this one, so i assume this one is fine. Even though it's not nearly close to what i was trying to say.

#9 FrostyDro

FrostyDro

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 18:49

Vote.

#10 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 18:57

the poll is too poorly built to vote....

you ask does pvp play a MAJOR roll in eldevin...

the answer is no it doesn't play a major roll but the only option's you have are yes it contributes and no it isn't part of the game at all.....  thats just rediculous..

no it isn't a major part, yes it does contribute

you ask if pvp fun  the answer is yes it is fun but it needs some work but you only have "yes it happens all day"  or "no its not fun and no one EVER does it"

you ask a basic "good ideas?"  then give 3 examples of good ideas....  how would we vote/answer on that?

Auction = great idea is a core feature in mmo's and should had been part of the game at launch

mini games = good idea, it's something they could work on over time. unless you mean things like ToC and pve arena and such then it too should had been worked on before launch

Guilds = another core feature of mmo's so again great idea that should had been part of the game at launch......

so you didn't really give reasonable options in the poll or even ask reasonable questions instead you masked your complaints as questions/answers my only guess as to why hoof didn't lock the thread is he was tiered of locking them :P

no longer playing so feel free to ignore more (if i even post) just do still follow forums so MAY comment from time to time. 

#11 HolyGhost

HolyGhost

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 18:59

jesus frosty... your my friend and all but just stop already :/

#12 Crusader

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 19:01

When you quit the game, that's fair enough, I can understand you're either bored of frustrated with the game, but there's no need to go falsely accusing the developers of threatening to ban you. And calling the game 'dead' is a massive overstatement. People only seem to see the flaws of a game nowadays, rather than it's potential. Alt, if you've quit, just leave, but please don't come bashing the game on the forums. 

Edited by Crusader, 15 May 2014 - 19:02.

Characters:

Crusader - Assassin [Level 45] | Dusk - Mage [Level 1] | Hex - Ranger [Level 6]

Gathering Professions: 

Crystal Cutting: 13 | Farming: 10 | Fishing: 10 | Foraging: 41 | Forestry: 19 | Prospecting: 40 | Skinning: 11

Crafting Professions:

Alchemy: 45 | Armoursmithing: 9 | Cooking: 11 | Jewelry: 6 | Leatherworking: 6 | Tailoring: 5 | Weaponsmithing: 2

#13 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 May 2014 - 19:02

Don't forget that man never walked on the moon, and Elvis is alive. It is all one big conspiracy!  :)

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#14 FrostyDro

FrostyDro

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 19:03

the poll is too poorly built to vote....

you ask does pvp play a MAJOR roll in eldevin...

the answer is no it doesn't play a major roll but the only option's you have are yes it contributes and no it isn't part of the game at all.....  thats just rediculous..

no it isn't a major part, yes it does contribute

you ask if pvp fun  the answer is yes it is fun but it needs some work but you only have "yes it happens all day"  or "no its not fun and no one EVER does it"

you ask a basic "good ideas?"  then give 3 examples of good ideas....  how would we vote/answer on that?

Auction = great idea is a core feature in mmo's and should had been part of the game at launch

mini games = good idea, it's something they could work on over time. unless you mean things like ToC and pve arena and such then it too should had been worked on before launch

Guilds = another core feature of mmo's so again great idea that should had been part of the game at launch......

so you didn't really give reasonable options in the poll or even ask reasonable questions instead you masked your complaints as questions/answers my only guess as to why hoof didn't lock the thread is he was tiered of locking them :P

i had good options before and it got closed

#15 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 19:05

Don't forget that man never walked on the moon, and Elvis is alive. It is all one big conspiracy!  :)

on a more serious note mongo my step dad was telling me some magazine or organization i forget which/who... i'll see if i can find it/ask him later. declared blazing saddles the funniest movie ever made haha :)  just thought you might like to know and take some credit :P

#16 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 May 2014 - 19:06

on a more serious note mongo my step dad was telling me some magazine or organization i forget which/who... i'll see if i can find it/ask him later. declared blazing saddles the funniest movie ever made haha :)  just thought you might like to know and take some credit :P

Edited by Mongo, 15 May 2014 - 19:07.

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#17 FrostyDro

FrostyDro

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 19:11

vote, don't derail the thread please

#18 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 May 2014 - 19:11

As long as a post is constructive we have no issues with it. The aim of the forum is to allow players to discuss and give  feedback on different aspects of the game. We treat all players equally and fairly and do our best to read all constructive feedback :)

If there was a particular post you made that you feel was unfairly deleted can you please PM me the details and I can take a look at it for you.

#19 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 May 2014 - 19:13

FrostyDro,

We are making some changes to PvP in the next patch btw :)

#20 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 May 2014 - 19:14

lol X D in all seriousness though...I can confirm they use more then 3 peoples opinions suggestions. They finally used one of mine update before last so my opinion may be a bit biased. I advise just continue to post suggestions if one gets used then it must be a good one they feel may relate to or agree with.

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: