• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Stevo79

Stevo79

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 05:14

The turrets are located inside your base.. The walls that surround the inner base is where the turrets are located, one on each corner. (The level 2 wall you have built to be exact).This is all done inside of your main Headquarters.

The bug with the world map that causes the crashing seems to be dealt with as of this last update, and scrolling around is a lot more fluid and i have not experienced any crashing scrolling around the map since its implementation. The world map is where you delegate your dropships. By selecting a resource tile or enemy base you can choose to gather, raid, destroy, or capture. You can only capture hero's that are over level 20, and can only execute heroes over level 30. You can also create an outpost, either a resource collection outpost on a nuetronium vein(big crystal) or a strategic outpost more for military operations. Once you have selected a tile you want to collect/attack you can decide how many troops of each class you wish to send using a sliding bar under each troop type or manually type in the number in a box slightly above and on the right of the sliding bar.

Hope this helps :)

Edited by Stevo79, 08 September 2016 - 05:19.

#22 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 14:57

much thanks ..i just re-installed the game..had to start over..miss not having my original name..says it is used..not sure how i could get old game back..but it was barely along..trying again with your help..soon will see about those turrets..where do i go to build them ?..will not "show me" ..when i get back to playing..i will click on my wall and see if the turrets are there..otherwise i have no idea how to build them..again..thxs for everything...you are much more help than any global chat..

#23 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 September 2016 - 15:22

You build turrets on each of the four corners of the bases walls.

#24 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 15:55

thxs bg..so i gather when i click on my walls, i will find the turrets to build..surprised to see you in this fourm.. multi-tasking at its finest..this poor old man (me) needs to get with the program and learn more about these types of games..i need to read more about tips and such..

#25 Stevo79

Stevo79

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 16:01

There is one turret at each major corner on the wall. They need to be selected individually to build them as selecting the wall will just give options to build defenses or upgrade the wall. I will see if i can edit a screenshot to show the exact locations. Might take me a bit tho as i am not to tech savy myself

#26 Stevo79

Stevo79

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 16:53

Turret locations

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpeg

#27 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 18:44

thxs..wierd thing was..when i reinstalled..i had to start over, with a new name...now yodamuss....no biggie..was not far along.. and this time it showed me where to put my turrets..now tonight i will see about attacking something..i got a hero now..i want to change image..(it has female) , i am male..so i want i new image..it says i have 1 image to use in my inventory. but it wont let me use it ???? ..much thxs for all your help..after tonight may have more questions..i do like the game..lots to do, it seems once i get the hang of it..

#28 Newt Chromium

Newt Chromium

• WG Cells Staff
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 21:14

Hey again yodamus,

Sorry to hear that you had to start over! If you'd like to reclaim your old account, please reach out to player support at opnewearth.com/help.

In order to keep your account progress consistent, please sync your account to Facebook and/or Google Games / Game Center. You can do this from the Settings menu in the game.

To change your hero's appearance, tap the Hero Portrait to open up the Hero screen, then tap the little orange pencil icon near the Hero's portrait. This'll let you use your Hero Image change item.

WG Cells Community Manager

#29 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 14:42

Hey again yodamus,

Sorry to hear that you had to start over! If you'd like to reclaim your old account, please reach out to player support at opnewearth.com/help.

In order to keep your account progress consistent, please sync your account to Facebook and/or Google Games / Game Center. You can do this from the Settings menu in the game.

To change your hero's appearance, tap the Hero Portrait to open up the Hero screen, then tap the little orange pencil icon near the Hero's portrait. This'll let you use your Hero Image change item.

thxs for that info..i thought i was sync with google games..as i have to sign in thru google games for anything i play..no biggie..one day of playing..i was back where i was..trying my best to give this game a chance since it does not take up much storage in my phone..and it is different than any game i have played..part of what confuses this old man..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: