24 replies to this topic

#1 TheChosen One

TheChosen One

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Algeria

Posted 11 November 2017 - 15:24

i can't log in after i was kicked by the server , and i've tried more then 15 times

Attached Thumbnails

• Capture.PNG

#2 siegfried18

siegfried18

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 18:57

Same thing for me. 7 PM GMC 0

#3 Kaaptain Kaos

Kaaptain Kaos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 18:58

Seems every time there is a damage facility event, server goes haywire.
Been kicked out of game continually and it takes numerous attempts to get back in.
When you do get in the lag is terrible.

#4 INDeeDO

INDeeDO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 20:55

if i wake up dead,you better give compensation,i cant even login

Edited by INDeeDO, 11 November 2017 - 20:57.

#5 LeighBibbings

LeighBibbings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 21:11

Seriously this is ridiculous, I was doing so well in the event was even first in the damage event.

You desperately need to have staff in on the weekends.

I expect some compensation for this as been constant since midday. Either that or refunds for my purchases this morning.

#6 Terminers

Terminers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 21:29

Since the region merge the game is not playable. High latency, low FPS, AKA LAG :)

We, the players, would like to know if HuntedCow will upgrade the (server)hardware anytime soon?

Also, I was happy to read that we all could earn some kind of T4 units, but it turns out that it is only for players with a mastercard (p2w players). Very dissapointed in that.

Anyway, HuntedCow should communicate more with the players. Also in the weekend when things like this goes very bad. Your game needs attention in the weekends also.

Hope it will be fixed all soon, else you have to merge regions again sooner or later because 70% stops playing.

#7 Santa Claws

Santa Claws

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 22:15

total joke. Last weekend was bad. This is even worse. Its a disgrace.

#8 ShaolinPunk

ShaolinPunk

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 23:00

I have been trying to get on for 6 hours. Worked a few times for a couple minutes. This is the worse I’ve ever seen any game. Ever!

#9 jarhead1980

jarhead1980

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 01:04

what kind of people do mad cow hire ?  a weekend full of special events and some idiot decides to work on the system. most of the people on the game are off line and gave up on everything. most of the members in  my alliance are off..we should get something from mad cow for dropping the ball on this veterns day weekend.

#10 CODENAME

CODENAME

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 16:12

Absolutely ridiculous... Can barely play the game because of these 'Request deem invalid messages'

It seems to be worse on mobile platforms in my experience.

#11 LeighBibbings

LeighBibbings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 16:39

Same time same issues again, how can a company run with no one to help on the busiest days of the week.

#12 Santa Claws

Santa Claws

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 16:46

Same again today. Request deemed invalid by server. You seriously need to resolve this once and for all. Even from day one there were issues. I have to agree. The worst lag on any game I have ever played.

#13 INDeeDO

INDeeDO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 19:25

hahaha,it happened again,i knew this would happen,compensation time admins!(compensate all players!)

#14 MasterShades

MasterShades

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 19:41

I'm getting the same problem, can't login for hours :(

#15 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:22

Unfortunately, the issues people saw this weekend were todo with our ISP, we're monitoring the situation and are working with the ISP to get this resolved promptly.

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

#16 LeighBibbings

LeighBibbings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 18:55

So all players get is a Monday morning apology, not good enough take back my troops and issue a refund.

#17 Terminers

Terminers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 21:44

Day 9 since the region merge: Still lagging a lot and seems getting worser.

#18 Edgy

Edgy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 11:25

It's a great game,we all love it. Well done for getting it up and running but....after last weekends disaster, more than a global chat apology is needed.We have all lost out. HC have lost revenue as no one from our region was buying packs due to the lag. And the players have lost what could have been, an awesome weekend of play. We (our alliance) had a plan to start an all out war on the region that would have made players spend by buying revenge packs.we had to abort as no one could get into the game.
So, what's the next move HC? At the very minimum, we need a a chat another event weekend with packs that send a massive apology to us. Say a 4000% £20 pack. You gain, we gain. All happy.
And sort your ISP out!
Thanks for reading,
Lell

#19 Edgy

Edgy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 11:47

It's a great game,we all love it. Well done for getting it up and running but....after last weekends disaster, more than a global chat apology is needed.We have all lost out. HC have lost revenue as no one from our region was buying packs due to the lag. And the players have lost what could have been, an awesome weekend of play. We (our alliance) had a plan to start an all out war on the region that would have made players spend by buying revenge packs.we had to abort as no one could get into the game.
So, what's the next move HC? At the very minimum, we need a a chat another event weekend with packs that send a massive apology to us. Say a 4000% £20 pack. You gain, we gain. All happy.
And sort your ISP out!
Thanks for reading,
Lell

#20 Edgy

Edgy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 11:52

Ooh, I get it posted twice. I must be special.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: