#1 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 19 March 2013 - 22:58

Given that the closed beta is now live, who's willing to admit they got one of the "golden tickets" ?

I didn't :(

#2 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 23:00

i did and only redid the email again yesterday there is plenty of names i know on the beta forums so a few from here got the keys by the end of the week ment to get to additional keys each so no doubt anyone who hasnt will know someone with spare keys

#3 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 23:18

I didn't get one .. would be cool though to pick players from different regions to test game's latency from servers...etc

#4 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 23:24

I really wonder why so many people are queuing up to spend their $ when they already have a perfectly good game here.

#5 uhsword

uhsword

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 23:53

I really wonder why so many people are queuing up to spend their $ when they already have a perfectly good game here.

:o Lol Im probably gonna bet this thread is gonna get locked or removed completely.. Well everyone has their own different preferences but some players won't play this because it's outdated or oh it's only 2D when it comes down to comparison. Now it's time to bounce to eldevin :P

eqnq15.png                  

#6 hbklives

hbklives

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 20 March 2013 - 00:57

Would like to add this here.

If someone did not receive a key and would very much like one, I would be willing to give my three towards anyone who would like to play.

tumblr_ohmmkinSKX1siy7m0o1_540.png

#7 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:34

Would like to add this here.

If someone did not receive a key and would very much like one, I would be willing to give my three towards anyone who would like to play.

if i have some left over, i would be more than happen to get more fallensword players over there to test it out

we are suppose to get our friend beta keys sometime this coming week

#8 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:46

If i get extra keys will no doubt be spare if you want one pardoux

#9 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:06

If i get extra keys will no doubt be spare if you want one pardoux

Thanks, that's 2 I've had offered now :) - hopefully those that got the first golden tickets get the invite codes soon.

#10 avvakum

avvakum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:25

Given that the closed beta is now live, who's willing to admit they got one of the "golden tickets" ?

I didn't :(

See the bright side of things! The cows will get a feedback without 'comas and dots' :P :lol:

#11 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:54

Hello!

The beta is proving to be rather fun. The game's changed quite a bit since I last played around in it. If I get any beta keys, I'll be happy to hand them out.

Trimmed the off-topic posts out. Please remember, this is an international forum and english is not everyone's first language. Cheers.

~ Grim

#12 hmfic

hmfic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 16:51

If anyone has a spare key they'd like to share I would LOVE to give eldevin a try.

#13 berten

berten

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:54

Same here. Didnt get in. But anybody with a spare key, may send it to me. I would love to help out on this.

#14 KitiaraLi

KitiaraLi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Denmark

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:53

Hello!

The beta is proving to be rather fun. The game's changed quite a bit since I last played around in it. If I get any beta keys, I'll be happy to hand them out.

That is all fine and dandy, and not to be rude but; It kinda freaks me out only 4 ppl in the HCS guild shows as being active, and 3 of those are 2+ days inactive.

I kinda recall y'all to be saying on several occasions, that you have different ppl for different games and any new game being made, would not affect your current ones. Well... there are plenty of things in need of doing here, and much y'all have agreed upon as well, but the pace is slowing down greatly. I know the new skills are a priority atm - but that should not halt the other aspects of the game in need of fixing, or content to be released either.

No one can deny that we changed this game and influenced it in such a way that NO ONE could compete with us.. so much so that they changed the rules. ~Abhorrence, chosen founder of Cerulean Sins

#15 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:29

I can assure you work proceeds as normal on Sword.

I have a shot of Eldevin during my out of hours time.

Off topic posts removed.

#16 leefylee

leefylee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 March 2013 - 17:35

well guys n gals.
i dont mean to rub it in, BUT i got a eldevin golden ticket, and its ggggreat..
you would all love it :P

#17 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:41

Is Eldevin a PVP game too? Wondering if I should bother or not...

#18 Belaric

Belaric

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:23

I will say what I have to say about Eldevin beta on its own page.

I am concerned at the drop of activity here on the FS forums, and in the FS game.

Gothador, anyone with long memories?

#19 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:03

I am concerned at the drop of activity here on the FS forums, and in the FS game.

True mate, there has been a dip in activity in FS, especially in the forums since the release of Closed Beta Eldevin. This would be inevitable to begin with as those lucky enough to be invited to partake have a shiny new toy to play with. There may be a positive though. Invited FS players to Eldevin may meet and talk to non FS players and invite them to Fallen Sword. Yes the numbers have dipped for now but Eldevin, with a bit of luck, could provide new blood to Fallen Sword.

I have my fingers crossed this is the case. :)

Cheers.

wil72

#20 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 11:40

Simply there is nothing to do here anymore that most of us have not done already ,New games merely offer a new environment to repeat many of those same actions. The jobs of Game devs is an unenviable one given how hard it is to do something original or better than your competition.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: