11 replies to this topic

#1 1daboss

1daboss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 20 June 2019 - 12:53

Just got a fatal error message and now can’t get into the game. Anyone else having this problem?

#2 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 June 2019 - 12:55

Hi there.

Already fixed.

~ Grim

#3 1daboss

1daboss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 12:57

Whew! Thx I gotta have my Fallensword fix daily or someone might go on a rampage. 😆

#4 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 June 2019 - 13:12

:D

#5 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 17:12

While someone is tinkering, on the top of the buff window the link that automatically gives extend/reinforce//buffmaster/guildbuffer isn't working any longer.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#6 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 June 2019 - 17:19

Sorry, what do you mean luis? This the Quick Buff pop window? Is this a Helper addition?

~ Grim

#7 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 20:34

Sorry, what do you mean luis? This the Quick Buff pop window? Is this a Helper addition?

~ Grim

Yes, it's part of FSH, mine has also stopped working..... worked fine yesterday though.  I think your point is that pointy will need to look into this?

note: apparently this isn't the only hiccup involving FSH.... whatever was worked on broke some stuff including fast recall if I'm not mistaken...  

Edited by BadPenny, 20 June 2019 - 20:40.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#8 PointyHair

PointyHair

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 09:41

FSH has been porting over to the app api for quite some time now. Means less load on the servers so it's the responsible thing to do and has the side effect of making FSH more responsive for users.

Obviously the app api is currently in alpha/beta and so can be changed at any time, in turn breaking large swathes of FSH async function.

I'm not sure that is what has happened here, it could be. Last time something like this happened was a server rebuild and the app code wasn't part of the standard build, which is understandable because it isn't finished yet.

You can test this yourself if you have the app on your phone/tablet. If you try to do anything it will report an error.

I have a call in with the cows, can't do anything until I hear back from them.

#9 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 22 June 2019 - 02:22

Argh - manually extracting drops for resources and manually inventing items - I'd forgotten how tedious and long-winded parts of the game were without the FSH. Hope they get back to you soon Pointy :)

Edited by Pardoux, 22 June 2019 - 09:14.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#10 PointyHair

PointyHair

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 07:06

yeah well i decided to catch up on my reading this weekend. doesn't hurt to spend a bit of time in the real world occasionally :D

#11 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 15:17

giphy.gif

#12 matt2269f

matt2269f

• Members
  • PipPip