Photo

Composing - couple of things to fix/modify.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 evilbry

evilbry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:32

Medals:
As per the pic, the gold and diamond ones need some love, to stop my OCD going crazy.

f5MbGQO.png

Skills: there needs to be an image added for one of the skills:

Spoiler

Medal Reward Values.

Finally, The values to gain medals are far too low. With the ability to create additional potions every 10 levels it will mean that the diamond medal will be reached potentially within 6-9 months of the medals being introduced. If you look at most other tiers, it will take at least 2 years of solid commitment to get a medal. The values may have been fine before the additional potions, now however it's just too easy to get the high tier medals.

Personally, I would rather see something like:

Bronze - 100

Silver - 500

Gold - 2,500

Crystal - 10,000

Ruby - 25,000

Diamond - 50,000

These values are 10% of the Fragmenter medal. The Artisan medal would then loosely keep pace with the Fragmenter medal if people were active in both areas.

#2 vikingv

vikingv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:06

Also, it would be nice if the AH could have a check box on the side to hide equipment that cannot be Composed

#3 WWWolf

WWWolf
  • United States of America

Posted 13 November 2013 - 17:22

Also, it would be nice if the AH could have a check box on the side to hide equipment that cannot be Composed

+1

Yes, I have been looking for a good way to determine if the item I want to purchase to break down for Fragments can even be fragmented. As is, it is quite a pain.

#4 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 November 2013 - 22:47

+1

Yes, I have been looking for a good way to determine if the item I want to purchase to break down for Fragments can even be fragmented. As is, it is quite a pain.

You could always research the items using the Guide prior to purchasing. It will tell you if it's bought at a shop or dropped by a creature. Makes it a bit more challenging rather than clicking a check box to see what can be fragmented, and then buying up all the cheap stuff without a second thought.

#5 vikingv

vikingv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:57

You would think that would be OK, but there have been a few times that I have purchased something that the Guide shows was a drop that was then not displayed for Composing.

#6 WWWolf

WWWolf

Posted 14 November 2013 - 19:17

The guide is great but it is not always 100% accurate or complete.  New items take time before they are entered in to the guide and from time to time the information is incomplete or inaccurate.

#7 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:30

evilbry makes a good point ... i think he has the most potion created atm so he is probably right lol

#8 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 16 November 2013 - 17:25

We'll look at the fixes this week (along with the final backpack improvements) and I tend to agree with upping the medal values too :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: