• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 06 April 2020 - 01:09

Capture.jpg

Legendary TASK, for most people, sure

Legendary Reward ? - far from it ..

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#2 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 11:38

I would do it for that much reserve stam but you'll likely use more current stam to complete it than you would get from the reward.  This one's a pass for me.

Screenshot everything!

#3 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 06 April 2020 - 17:49

I would do it for that much reserve stam but you'll likely use more current stam to complete it than you would get from the reward.  This one's a pass for me.

Reserve Stam would have made it far more attractive - that said tho, my reserve stam is only going in 1 direction, UP, 'cos of the scarce content :)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#4 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 06 April 2020 - 18:16

Reserve Stam would have made it far more attractive - that said tho, my reserve stam is only going in 1 direction, UP, 'cos of the scarce content :)

If you think you have too much Reserve, you can always send it my way, I swear I'll use it wisely

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#5 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 06 April 2020 - 18:25

If you think you have too much Reserve, you can always send it my way, I swear I'll use it wisely

If I could give it away, I would :)

#6 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 13 April 2020 - 02:21

Capture.jpg

And another Legendary DQ with far less than Legendary reward. At least this one didn't require stam expenditure LOL.

Perhaps CURRENT stamina should be removed as a Legendary DQ reward option ?

#7 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 13 April 2020 - 10:17

heres the solution ,if you dont like the quest DONT DO IT

yes it is that simple

Edited by activeh1, 13 April 2020 - 10:18.

5aZzW0p.png,

#8 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 13 April 2020 - 17:36

heres the solution ,if you dont like the quest DONT DO IT

yes it is that simple

We all know that - and I did the quest :P

#9 sohail94

sohail94

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 13 April 2020 - 19:24

What's the problem with current stam? Free stam the way I see it

#10 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 13 April 2020 - 20:13

Nothings wrong with it - just don't think the rewards balance the tasks in the examples I've provided. Still done 'em tho.

#11 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 13 April 2020 - 22:59

I have to agree with Pardoux that the rewards for many DQ's are below par for what you have to do for them.  

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#12 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 14:58

I have to agree with Pardoux that the rewards for many DQ's are below par for what you have to do for them.  

If I remember correctly, BG said (within the last month or so) that the team was looking at that stuff. 

#13 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 16 April 2020 - 18:01

If I remember correctly, BG said (within the last month or so) that the team was looking at that stuff. 

*chuckles* - I'll not hold my breath ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: