• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 DARKELITE1

DARKELITE1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 17:23

Just posting this too see if we could possibly increase the cap on stam gain?  Without stamina there is nothing much for me too do in the game and i really do think that pace at which stam is regained is contributing to the inactivity in the game. So could we look at increasing the cap by 10 at least?

Also HCS are creating far too many relics with the last 1000 levels worth being very poor. 
Firstly I dont think there needs to be a new relic made with every new realm as there is enough as it is with the number of guilds around, maybe when i started playing the game it would've been ok but the games too inactive atm. 
Also the majority of the newer relics being made are very very poor and HCS needs to look at improving them or  a lot of the poorer relics should be taken out the game to increase competitiveness between guilds for better relics. My next request links to the stam gain issue, I really do believe there needs to be more stam gain relics in the game. There are currently what 5 or 6 ? And I believe 3 guilds control them.
There needs to be more imo maybe an addition 2-3 and guilds should be limited to one stam gain relic .

#2 macb00k

macb00k

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 August 2015 - 17:40

I like the idea of the increase in stam gain relics, and only allowing a guild to have one, i kind of find it really unfair if the top guilds control the Best relics, but in the end, they are top for a reason and have the resources and members to defend it, relics are made to be taken, therefore make it a bit more fair to make newer ones that are a bit better or almost the same as the current ones that have lets say +2 stam gain and +500 stam or something along the lines of that, but then again your top 3 guilds will be selish and take them aswell, thats why i try and stick with having ones that will in the end give me 10% of everything.

On another note.... 

Increasing the stam gain so you can hunt more frequently would mean the levels and gold gained in the game will increase drastically, we have tons of lvl 2600+ players as it is and increasing the stam gain by lets say 10 it could throw that to way more levels, meaning a hell of a lot more gold and massive increase at the FSP market place

There are pros and cons to everything

yEmtZFn_zpsocfjsgxs.png

#3 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 18:38

Adding stamina gain relics into the game isn't necessarily going to mean your stamina gain is going to go up. Guarding these types of relics takes immense efforts and only top 5 guilds can really afford to protect them. If you add 5 new stamina gain relics the same guilds will just take them...I know my guild would *going to be honest here*.

Edited by EpicPiety, 23 August 2015 - 18:40.

#4 macb00k

macb00k

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 August 2015 - 19:50

Adding stamina gain relics into the game isn't necessarily going to mean your stamina gain is going to go up. Guarding these types of relics takes immense efforts and only top 5 guilds can really afford to protect them. If you add 5 new stamina gain relics the same guilds will just take them...I know my guild would *going to be honest here*.

its just bound to happen... sorta unfair but fair at the same time, they have the players and the resources and it would be a tough battle to try and keep the relics espeically with all the buffs

yEmtZFn_zpsocfjsgxs.png

#5 DARKELITE1

DARKELITE1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 20:46

Thats why i said cap it at one per guild 

#6 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 21:15

Thats why i said cap it at one per guild 

lol no...4 days is very short for maxing stam also btw lol. 48 stamina will make no difference in that lol.

Edited by EpicPiety, 23 August 2015 - 21:23.

#7 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 00:48

lol no...4 days is very short for maxing stam also btw lol. 48 stamina will make no difference in that lol.

Isn't this the truth! I would LOVE a 4 day wait about now instead of the almost 18 days. lol

#8 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 04:59

First off... I will openly state that I "skimmed" this topic... And, in this case, by "skimmed", I was laughing pretty hard and hardly read anything. 

Stam gain increase:

1) I think there are more than enough Relics out there with stam gain available. 

That said, it's curious how they are so "valuable" and yet... well... if you actually fight for them... Let's just say that there has been some, in my opinion, irrational consequences FROM GAME ADMINS. I will underline those caps here. I fought alongside my Guild for one... When what I considered to be a logical, game approved action to be taken, I discussed it with my Guild and we unanimously decided to back off. 

In other words, those Relics (owned by HCS... of course) were protected. Now, nothing is preventing Guilds from fighting for those HCS owned Relics. The only thing is that a Guild is prohibited from saying why they are attacking a player hour on hour. 

I could be wrong... However, if that diplomatic communication had not gone through... ouch. And that "ouch" means that more players from my Guild would likely have quit. Luckily, at that time so long ago.... communication was still allowed. 

Of course, it's just my interpretation of HCS communications. I "think" (and could be wrong) that saying... "I have hit you and will continue to do so because I really like this HCS owned Relic" is somehow prohibited. Why? Not sure... Seems to me to be more beneficial to the target so they can back off.

2) I think it was about 5-7 years ago... HCS actually suggested a stam-gain STRUCTURE. It had a huge gold-sink. Most cried out against it because they thought it was "so unfair". They believed that all the big guilds would have an unfair advantage. 

HCS backed down. Personally, I think that was the most ridiculous decision that the masses have ever made in this game. Personally, I'd like to thank HCS for being intelligent enough to create items that do the same thing and nobody complains about... Oh wait... yeah, those dang people that Titan Hunt. And, oh yeah, not much of a gold sink. 

Personally, I'd like to beg (if it's not against the User Agreement) for HCS to reconsider the implementation of that stam-gain structure. If you can actually find the info... please remember that FSP cost 25k then... theoretically the cost should be 8 times as much. 

#9 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 16:27

I think the complain was that we only got 1-2 more Stam gain for outrageous cost more than Stam gain max structure atm

... Btw the top guilds with all the nice relics are easy targets to snatch relics from the more they have the weaker lead defender is ;)

Edited by gilby90813, 24 August 2015 - 16:28.

#10 DARKELITE1

DARKELITE1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 20:59

Isn't this the truth! I would LOVE a 4 day wait about now instead of the almost 18 days. lol

Yh I was a bit naive when i talked about upping the cap on stam gain lol but I still do think a few more (2 or 3) stam gain relics should be bought in.

And no more relics with every new realm as I think there is too many

#11 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 18:07

I think the complain was that we only got 1-2 more Stam gain for outrageous cost more than Stam gain max structure atm

I get that interpretation. At the time, it was "suggested" that only the top two guilds in game might be able to afford it. Ecofrog and I had endless econ discussions about it... and we were disgruntled with the general misunderstanding of how positive it was for absolutely everyone in the game... even if their particular Guild couldn't afford it at that time. Ho-hum. 

If it wasn't against the User Agreement, I'd "bet" (lol) that the exact same suggestion might get some more support. ,oP

And no more relics with every new realm as I think there is too many

I don't agree that it's "too many". I do agree that there are tons of Relics that aren't worth fighting for. 

However, the reason I think it's important to introduce Relics at the upper levels (way beyond where I am) is because I "believe" that providing those allows "newer" Guilds to grab one at the lower levels and have that "experience". 

Personally, I'd still like to see the option to abandon a Relic. But I do understand that's debatable. 

#12 insaner6

insaner6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 10:38

add  20 more stamina relic gains,  and put a gap on the maximum stamina relics a
guild may have at any given time, for example 1 stamina relics max.  or 2.

that way the big guilds will still have what they already have, 
but smaller guilds will also may have a chance
getting a stamina relic..

that way the game might be more fair to smaller guilds

#13 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 11:54

add  20 more stamina relic gains,  and put a gap on the maximum stamina relics a

What is with everyone capping everything in this game? Game has worked fine for years with this many. There is practically a hidden cap anyways. I don't see a guild being able to own 3. At most i would maybe like to see 2 added...But surely no cap lol. If a guild wants to try for 6 relics let them...It surely doesn't come free/easy.

Edited by EpicPiety, 26 August 2015 - 12:04.

#14 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 15:05

What is with everyone capping everything in this game? Game has worked fine for years with this many. There is practically a hidden cap anyways. I don't see a guild being able to own 3. At most i would maybe like to see 2 added...But surely no cap lol. If a guild wants to try for 6 relics let them...It surely doesn't come free/easy.

What that guy said does not come easy at all or cheap... Go to there guild page and see how much it cost. Then getting defenders to stay there and defend good luck

#15 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 15:07

I get that interpretation. At the time, it was "suggested" that only the top two guilds in game might be able to afford it. Ecofrog and I had endless econ discussions about it... and we were disgruntled with the general misunderstanding of how positive it was for absolutely everyone in the game... even if their particular Guild couldn't afford it at that time. Ho-hum. .

Haha I remember probably now people wouldn't complain but that use to an outrageous price back in the day

#16 EvilTrace

EvilTrace

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 22:55

I remember back when I first started playing...there was a lot of debate about the relics...the cows made a solution that worked for everyone...we can have a max cap of 6 relics with decreasing bonuses for the more you hold. What relics guilds choose to defend and how well they defend them is up to each individual guild.

If they are not good enough to hold a relic, they are not good enough to keep it. It is about teamwork and wanting to defend the relics that are worth something. There are privileges in the game for having a guild that works hard and together.

Capping what types of relics one can take is just not an option since we already have the 6 relic max with decreasing stats. The stam and xp gain relics are premium for a reason. To encourage players to be the best so that they can have them and defend them with pride.

#17 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 04:19

That makes no sense, why should we cap the amount of stam relics each Guild could have instead of just upgrade the Endurance Shrine? Makes more sense to upgrade the Shrine because would give the game another Gold Sink.

You want a Relic with stamina Gain? Take it, a bigger Guild took it from you, well, it's the consequence of being part of a smaller guild, big and small guilds should have the same rights about the Relics, taking it by force.

Just completing what Egami have said, I don't understand the HCS politics about how to defend a Relic, any guild can take any Relic now, just need a group large enough and Reign of Terror buff, very simple, now, how to defend it is another thing, how can a guild defend the Relic without hittin the members of the attacking guild? If a Guild made mine lose their benefits and to create a group to take it back, I believe we should be allowed to fight back the way we want, and hit players is a in game feature everyone can do...

Please HCS, made that clear for us, what are the policys about hitting player from the Guild which is constantly taking our relic?

#18 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 27 August 2015 - 07:45

Please HCS, made that clear for us, what are the policys about hitting player from the Guild which is constantly taking our relic?

There is NO SUCH THING as "your relic" - that has been, and hopefully will remain, the policy. All relics belong to HCS.

If someone keeps taking the relic you are currently occupying, you have, as far as I see it, 3 choices.

1. Re-take it & lose it again, rinse and repeat

2. Re-take it and improve how you defend it

3. Move to a different relic.

Continually attacking members of the guild who take it has been frowned on (and deemed harassment and penalties applied) before by the cows - and that should remain.

(Note, I say that with no vested interest as my guild hold no relics of any value so the scenario, per se, doesn't affect us) - but "bullying" a guild (and I use that term loosely) to "dissuade" them from attacking a relic is wrong imo.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#19 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 08:08

I used the term 'our relic' just to simbilyze what I wanted to mean, I know Relics belongs to HCS and the entire FS, don't confuse it please, I'm not claiming we own anything, sorry for my bad word choice.

And sorry, but I really can't a see problem by hitting people from such guild, the game allow us to attack then, it's not like we would not be respecting the hitting cooldown of one hour, or insulting anyone, we would be using game tools which any player from any guild could also use.

Also, I couldn't find in-game information saying that hitting for a relic taking is not allowed, or should relic wars receive a special treatment? If it's against the rules, HCS should make it pretty damn clear inside the game showing us that, otherwise, I don't think HCS should interfere about how players play their game if that is inside the rules we once agreed to follow.

#20 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 08:10

Another thing, if a guild is constantly hitting my guild for personal reasons, all I need to do is take their Relic once and send a ticket to HCS saying they are doing it for a Relic War and they will need to stop the hits? Is really that easy?

I find that 'hidden rule' very illogical to comprehend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: