#41 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 21 September 2022 - 11:11

Hello Toreth!

This is certainly still of interest to me. It will need some discussion with Hoof, but we have been working on a few other things that we cannot share just yet, however, I will be sure to inform everyone any developments that arise in relation to GvG!  :)

Before implementing major any major change, please get feedback on your "final" plan to make sure there aren't any glaring issues that will have to be corrected after it's already gone live.

Screenshot everything!

#42 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 26 December 2022 - 19:34

Any news regarding this for the incoming year?

#43 paingwin

paingwin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 14 March 2023 - 13:27

My question is, why is this getting a home page shout out, when its been going on 3 months since anyone has commented on it. And, the last comment wasn't even a cow? If you ask me the cows should have started a new thread with their ideas/interpretations and shouted that out instead. Very rarely, more close to never, do player submitted ideas/fixes get implemented without a great set of changes from the cow side. So if you have some plans in mind why not just share those instead of dredging up a thread that most likely will be ignored and die like soooooooooo many others in the past?

#44 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 March 2023 - 13:35

We have a thread right HERE for discussion of what we posted in the news. I'll lock this one to prevent two threads running and confusion being caused.

~ Grim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: