#1 RogueReven

RogueReven

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 04 August 2012 - 17:11

I have another Idea.
On the world page a list of players who are on the same map as you. Also have a message board to send messages directly to these players.

#2 koenvdv

koenvdv

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Badge
  • Belgium

Posted 04 August 2012 - 17:27

Why would you need that? And during events this will create a lot of lagg ...

#3 Shadow19231

Shadow19231

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 18:06

It would be fun to compare sets and just talk in general to a wide group of your area (level)..Maybe it will help find people to make assist worth using!

Assist
0 / 125
+0.05% per point chance of one of your allies assisting in combat vs. creatures. (Ally is randomly selected and adds 50% of their attack, defense, damage, armor and hp - note this also excludes allies whom are more than 25 levels above you.).

#4 koenvdv

koenvdv

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Badge
  • Belgium

Posted 04 August 2012 - 18:17

It would be fun to compare sets and just talk in general to a wide group of your area (level)..Maybe it will help find people to make assist worth using!

Yes, a chatroom has been suggested before and also by the cows if I remember right. It would be a good way to help newcommers and create a closer community.

Assist
0 / 125
+0.05% per point chance of one of your allies assisting in combat vs. creatures. (Ally is randomly selected and adds 50% of their attack, defense, damage, armor and hp - note this also excludes allies whom are more than 25 levels above you.).

I found this buff verry fun during my lower levels ... altough now I level to easely out of my friends range that I no longer find the buff usefull. The level range needs to be changed for it to be of better use.

#5 Shadow19231

Shadow19231

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 18:25

Yes, a chatroom has been suggested before and also by the cows if I remember right. It would be a good way to help newcommers and create a closer community.

I think a cost on it would be a must to prevent constant spamming. I don't know about the lag part you mentioned in your first post. I'm looking at this from a stand point of a player who could use a few more same level friends, instead of doing what's best for the game as a whole

EDIT: I know i can search through ___-___ levels, but if it was an open discussion to __-__ it would help better i think

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: