43 replies to this topic

#1 DeadParrot

DeadParrot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 November 2013 - 19:39

Please note, you will not be able to advance in this particular Quest until the next Epic Quest arc is released. You CAN continue with Signs and Portents (Epic).

After completing the Spook Smashers II quest, I just noticed this quest has been incomplete for some time.  I don't recall this being on the roadmap list.

Can anyone speak to this quest being completed?

Signed,

Just curious in Canada.

Swearing, even starred out, is not acceptable on the forums. Cheers!

#2 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 07 November 2013 - 23:22

It would be nice at some point :)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#3 ironlegs

ironlegs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:37

Yes this quest has remained unfinished for a long time (very Frustrating)  its about time to finish it don't you think ?

#4 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:53

the quest of life is never complete until death.. but do we beg for death?.. in due time, fellow adventurers of Erildath... in due time..

#5 DeadParrot

DeadParrot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 November 2013 - 19:06

the quest of life is never complete until death.. but do we beg for death?.. in due time, fellow adventurers of Erildath... in due time..

YOu make me very, very sad, young padawan.

Swearing, even starred out, is not acceptable on the forums. Cheers!

#6 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 09 November 2013 - 00:21

It would be ace to see this quest out to its end but I really hope this is a super long badass of a quest akin to those in Karthak but scaled down a little in term of costs and etc.

Hoof and Co, to use the Words of Captain Picard "Make it so" <-- if this is not 100% accurate i am not a total star trek geek, just seen more of them with Patrick Stewart in it

#7 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 21:27

Content is set until "at least" December 23, 2013: http://forums.hunted...showtopic=58948

Here you have the Development Roadmap which has dates listed until May 14, 2014: http://forums.hunted...showtopic=59035

Epic Quest continuation is not on the list but would definitely need the first and most likely effect the second.

Hoping that "helps" and that it will get me some Karma points ,oP

#8 SgtWolf

SgtWolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:36

On both the FSG & the Wilki there is information about the next 2 stages of this Quest.

Stage 2 Minimum Level: 55 Location:Utapo Tomb (Catacomb) (55, 3) Required Item: Dagger of Time Required Kills: None

But I can't find any information about the "Dagger of Time" or the location of "Utapo Tomb (Catacomb)"

Guardian Wolf of the Cross of Tortured Souls

#9 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 December 2013 - 18:44

It would be nice. But it seems non-EOC type updates are not high priority as of now. A bit disappointing, would love to see this worked on as part of the Christmas updates they're contemplating. Wish they'd revisit revamping lower level realms like they we're doing about a year ago, which i really think helped make the game more playable for newer members.

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

#10 Shylark57

Shylark57

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:33

It would be nice to have that quest continued. But we are just players of the game not the game makers.

#11 nickkc420

nickkc420

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:51

im sure there is good reason why its not up yet i just hope i get more max stam :)

#12 ironlegs

ironlegs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:33

I think from now on no quest should be released if it is not able to be finished , Epic or otherwise .This Quest has been hanging

for WAY to long ,pull the ends together and get this thing finished ,with some decent rewards for having to wait so long...

#13 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 28 January 2014 - 13:44

bump as do not see it on the development roadmap

#14 BraveKath

BraveKath

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:44

+1 I didn't realize this isn't on the current roadmap.  Surprised and a bit disappointed given the assurances we've had in the past that HCS was planning to continue this in the not too distant future - I think I recall the gist of their posts correctly.  Perhaps they found too many other pressing needs and this item had to be pushed off further - too bad :(

#15 BraveKath

BraveKath

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:07

I think from now on no quest should be released if it is not able to be finished , Epic or otherwise .This Quest has been hanging

for WAY to long ,pull the ends together and get this thing finished ,with some decent rewards for having to wait so long...

I'm not for tossing the baby out with the bath water.  The parts of the Epic quest that we did get to do so far have been awesome and really helpful to many players.  I don't see that any of us are harmed by having an unfinished quest on our quest log.  Yep - it'll be great when the rest or another segment shows up.

#16 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 25 February 2014 - 20:31

Bumping in the hope that it may get resurrected / completed at some point - along with some more epic quests if possible ..

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#17 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 15:45

NewTest - the test character for the EPIC quest = 608 days offline

The next stage of the EPIC quest has been a long time coming

#18 Kindiin

Kindiin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:40

I don't think that having an unfinished quest is that big of a deal, normally. But this is an Epic quest that has been forgotten and is designed for lower levels. If newer players see that it has been unfinished for so long, they might question other parts of the game very early.

#19 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 13 October 2014 - 11:53

*bump* Just wondering when this quest will be updated?

#20 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 October 2014 - 22:54

hmmm lately one has been able to level to 100+ in a single day if well guided or somehow very well informed extending it could cause people to pop to 150 in one go i guess? i personally think that it should be set at a bit higher level the next continuation so that the newer players can also enjoy the newbie stage < lvl 100 i think that at level 200 with the fushiyoma quest and the fact that there's no elemental epic quest at 200 that level 200 would be a nice stage to continue the next quest with :D

it has been long due i agree

but please give them a bit of waiting aswell because else the waiting times for stam might scare new players off after mega leveling at the start...

just my 0,02$

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

fastest icc healer in progress

Gotta go fast :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: