43 replies to this topic

#41 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 15:48

well here it is a year later. I haven't heard anything about the epic quest being finished, but with all you've had on your plate as far as the seasonal league and other stuff I'm sure you haven't had time to get to it. even you told me storybook only went up to 700, no I saw in the content roadmap somewhere that you had added 7 quest and was working on an eighth to take it to EOC. I know you told me that Quango Island was further ahead, because it had been released more recently. I was looking in the FS guide yesterday at story book and there are areas that are on there that go up towards eoc but you can't click to get the details. I for one don't prefer to see present darkness finished. what I would like to see it's just another arc. bringing these players to another cliffhanger, and then leave them there again for a couple years lol.

#42 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 August 2015 - 16:28

Bump for attention!!

#43 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 14:23

I too was thinking like that. I like the idea of having several arcs to that never ending quest lol. I was trying to decide about how I wanted to proceed if I was doing the quest like you said have different parts of the quest at different levels throughout the game. or if some players would not appreciate it continuing and several arcs through out the game, which I would believed to be the better way. Maybe the next arc can just lead to another quest at a higher level. But you have to finish this arc to do that quest. then that quest at a higher level actually leads to another which the first having been done prior to finishing the second and so forth. however I am still in favor of having this quest next be continued at a higher level and then again pause, before continuation or completion

Edited by cucullainn, 12 August 2015 - 12:01.

#44 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 01:07

*whistles a tune* <=== this "could" be translated as "bump".

However, I felt that whistling a non-descript tune would allow everyone to choose their own and, thus, be agreeable to all.

Of course, then I realized that one might think of a tune they dislike... but dang, there's just no pleasing some. 

So yeah... at this point, I'm simply going to suggest that the continuation of the quest arc actually removes max stam, stam gain and XP. 

A warning should be given and new medals created for those of us "brave" enough to finish the dang thing. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: