bigchaos's Content

There have been 10 items by bigchaos (Search limited from 20-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#994173 Fallen Sword Mobile Progress (Composing)

Posted by bigchaos on 22 September 2018 - 18:01 in General Discussion

I like to know when these new updates will be rolling out please.  I agree they are looking nice so far.  :D

#993481 Krita a New app

Posted by bigchaos on 14 August 2018 - 20:14 in Graphics

You are welcome and do to real life I have not had much time to sit and play with the krita app much.  Though I did some pencil doodles nothing I would think to call art for display and found access to drawing was fun to use.  I appreciate all the posts so far. 

If anybody has something they like to show that was made with krita app  and staying with forum guides, please feel free to do so.  I will like to add that pro and con aspects is how the app preformed and if you feel this app is as good to other programs for example the graphic programs like photoshop and such.  These comments help others using this art app to help future artisans.   

#992617 Double XP Event now LIVE!

Posted by bigchaos on 29 June 2018 - 23:53 in General Discussion

Thank you for the double xp event BigGrim and for me all is running decent just finished a hunt myself.   :P

#991174 The Springtime Forest Returns!

Posted by bigchaos on 07 April 2018 - 22:48 in General Discussion

Snaps my fingers and say dang it BigGrim! I missed it all!  I hope to catch it next year and I am looking forward to the next event.  Grins ear to ear.  :P

#991173 What's your favorite foods?

Posted by bigchaos on 07 April 2018 - 22:44 in General Discussion

Making old fashioned white corn tacos with all the trimmings on the side.  Yes I do chicken and beef tacos and left overs goes to taco salad giggles. :)

#991172 This site can't be reached.

Posted by bigchaos on 07 April 2018 - 22:41 in General Discussion

I get that sometimes when servers have issues or when I have some outdated cookies in the cache.  I end up cleaning the cache and start fresh and it usually helps.  I am suggesting because it is not always on server but equipment reaching to server gets bogged once in the while with outdated information. 

#991171 Thieves in the Night Global(GE Idea)

Posted by bigchaos on 07 April 2018 - 22:38 in General Discussion

I was wondering if we can add some old gear from the shops in different quest areas to this since they are a standard items not really used and can be bought anytime no limits to best of my knowledge.Perhaps,  put a pirate map in x marks the store spots to buy supplies in building such gear or herb or some random needed item supply from different area levels of stores. Just an idea to add or explore for a gap of something that needs to be invented or perhaps add extra item to purchase for the recipe as scavenge hunt to be taken from a pirate. 

#990541 Anyone remember me? / Some words of encouragement

Posted by bigchaos on 02 March 2018 - 20:55 in Graphics

Aye grunty I remember yeah and agree this is very nice you posted here in the community and to remind us artistic dreams can happen.  I posted something new myself and yes I am guilty being gone a bit and I do apologize for slightly hijacking your thread. Welcome back grunty looking forward seeing your new creations.  :D

#990540 Krita a New app

Posted by bigchaos on 02 March 2018 - 20:22 in Graphics

I thought I would start this thread. I wanted to give all a heads up krita is a new open source app for doing graphics on.  I have just started to explore this app and it is like photoshop in style. 

https://krita.org/en/

Of course this makes sense since it is made by artists. Things you can do with krita is animation, painting, drawing, and more.  I will state it is free to work with and is open source. I am not advertising this just wanted to know if others have opinions of this app. I am currently learning how to use this app and hope we can have a nice discussion of pros and cons and what you like about the app beside free and open source.  :lol:   :wub:

#989796 My work at Hunted Cow... So Far!

Posted by bigchaos on 31 January 2018 - 04:04 in General Discussion

Aye looking good and keep up the good work,I am also looking forward to all new progress and updates. :)

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: