#41 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 24 January 2018 - 03:45

I not understanding all 100% but liking very much idea, I will keeping reading for more information

if you putting legendary items in recipes for inventing this new sets then please need releasing all legendary monsters during this new event for everyone in comunity can hunting it

if not releasing all legendary monsters that needing for inventing this new sets then this new event will be very profiting for players who having very big BP space, only very few players with very big BP space will selling for all comunity and I thinking that not good

this event for comunity and not for very few players with very big BP space for making very much profiting

please doing what you did for titan hunting for making it that everyone in comunity who wanting item can getting item / sets if he doing work (hunting) during special event

thank you very much hcs for very good events you giving us for all comunity that can doing and comunity can getting, thank you very much

i have almost no gear below about 1000, that low for arena, i stock up on high level stuff from events(lvl 2500+ ish stuff), those that do have large BP's and items that low EARNED them or DONATED for them, didnt they work hard too? YES!

Edited by Undjuvion, 24 January 2018 - 03:48.

#42 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 January 2018 - 11:04

Great idea, only thing I do not like is having LE or SE items needed to invent the sets.

I'm reckoning just one LE per item of the set. Nothing too drastic. I'd rather fill out the rest with components from things like the herbs that are in-game constantly (like the Hefflewart) or (Game) creatures like the Goobernoob Bird. Give them some added value again.

~ Grim

#43 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 12:12

Sounds good

#44 Morgwyn

Morgwyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 15:21

I'm reckoning just one LE per item of the set. Nothing too drastic. I'd rather fill out the rest with components from things like the herbs that are in-game constantly (like the Hefflewart) or (Game) creatures like the Goobernoob Bird. Give them some added value again.

~ Grim

Hefflewart is to be bought at a shop, so its value would not really increase, and ofcourse it would only be temporary during the event and a while after. But I am all for it, but if value is an issue, then go for a  herb that is being dropped, like dark shade or amethyst weed.

#45 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 January 2018 - 15:36

Hefflewart is to be bought at a shop.

Yeah, Hefflewart was a herb name I remembered off the top of me head. I do mean dropped items. I have a document with all that data noted, so no fear. However, some people don't wanna go to the specific shops and will buy at a mark up from the AH.

~ Grim

#46 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 23:39

That's exactly what I'm thinking, yeah. Anything that can make older set a bit more valuable is worthwhile, plus, before new recipes are released with older gear, I can purge the AH of that gear to ensure those players selling it don't lose these items at a decreased cost before they come back on. Basically stopping those who are lucky enough to be on at release from clearing the AH out and jacking the prices up. Helps prevent bad feeling.

If this step is needed you picked the wrong gear, stuff that has no real value and would benefit from this wont need purged. For example the recent titan recipe,, perhaps there was one guy selling a part for 1fsp who had bad feelings,, the guy who got a maru armor months ago and never found a use for it was delighted to find the price had went way up :)

#47 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 23:51

I'm reckoning just one LE per item of the set. Nothing too drastic. I'd rather fill out the rest with components from things like the herbs that are in-game constantly (like the Hefflewart) or (Game) creatures like the Goobernoob Bird. Give them some added value again.~ Grim

How about using elite items instead of le? Everyone has equal access and the would come in at a semi slow pace. Plus that aspect of the game could use some attention.

#48 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 25 January 2018 - 10:11

i did a little research BG, lvl 200ish needs gloves/rune armor/attack as does lvl 600ish needs helmet/ammy OR helm/weapon(to save a newer set) armor/attack, do u mind if people give ideas for set stats?

Edited by Undjuvion, 25 January 2018 - 10:13.

#49 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 January 2018 - 11:15

Perhaps there was one guy selling a part for 1fsp who had bad feelings.

Nah, there is usually quite a few of anything removed when this step is done. Plus the idea is to drive requirement for said items again.

How about using elite items instead of le?

Does not help with LE events. So afraid not.

Do u mind if people give ideas for set stats?

Nah that's fine. I will point out that as things stand, the first wave will be :

25, 450, 900, 1350, 1800, 2250, 2700, 3150 & 3600. (Now plotted out.)

Wave 2 :

150, 600, 1050, 1500, 1950, 2400, 2850 & 3300.

Wave 3 :

300, 750, 1200, 1650, 2100, 2550, 3000 & 3450.

~ Grim

#50 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 25 January 2018 - 11:22

Nah, there is usually quite a few of anything removed when this step is done. Plus the idea is to drive requirement for said items again.

Does not help with LE events. So afraid not.

Nah that's fine. I will point out that as things stand, the first wave will be :

25, 450, 900, 1350, 1800, 2250, 2700, 3150 & 3600.

Wave 2 :

150, 600, 1050, 1500, 1950, 2400, 2850 & 3300.

Wave 3 :

300, 750, 1200, 1650, 2100, 2550, 3000 & 3450.

~ Grim

woot, lot of sets, great work BG!

#51 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 25 January 2018 - 11:25

How about using elite items instead of le? Everyone has equal access and the would come in at a semi slow pace. Plus that aspect of the game could use some attention.

i see what u mean leos, i would have prefered SE sets personally.

#52 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 January 2018 - 15:28

Wave 1 :

25, 450, 900, 1350, 1800, 2250, 2700, 3150 & 3600.

Now fully plotted out.

~ Grim

#53 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 22:42

Like the idea. Something new sounds great to me. :)

do u mind if people give ideas for set stats?

2,700 >> Shield + Boots (High Attack and Mid Defense)

3,150 >> Boots + Gloves (High Damage and Mid Attack)

Edited by Josh1404, 25 January 2018 - 22:44.

#54 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 02:22

New GLOBAL EVENT, like everything so far except .....

I'm reckoning just one LE per item of the set.

IF you really want to add one LE per item then please go with these following LEs:

• Zachorzi the Plagued (Legendary). Level 20
  • Leghra Deathspinner Queen (Legendary). Level 40
  • Minotaur of the Lost (Legendary). Level 100
  • Ursa the Great Bear (Legendary). Level 325
  • Seal of Fire (Legendary). Level 1000
  • (IF BigGrim wants he can add new LEs like these after some time)

what's so important about those LEs is that ALL of these Legendaries are always available !!!

• Everyone can hunt them !!!
  • LEs are always available at any time !!!
  • greatly benefits lower lvl  "poor" players with few BPs !!!
  • more supply for the Community !!!

IMO Global Events & rewards should easily be accessable & achieveable to EVERYONE !!!

Example: current Global Event min kills are calculated so that EVERYONE, even new players without any upgrades can qualify so this New Global Event should not be otherwise !!!

IF the LE items are from LE Events then it does not take a genius to figure out that those with large BPs (which are by far the minority of FS players) will be the ones supplying the whole community => most will not be able to invent their sets => less people will participate in the next Global Events :(

I'd rather fill out the rest with components from things like the herbs that are in-game constantly (like the Hefflewart) or (Game) creatures like the Goobernoob Bird. Give them some added value again.

great because those "herbs" are are always available !!!

3 players on iggy (1 troll & 2 players whose posts never make any sense)

#55 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 11:03

i see what u mean leos, i would have prefered SE sets personally.

glad se sets wont get used there a nightmare to find when in demand at least le sets even if its a while between them come in abundance

#56 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 18:38

i have almost no gear below about 1000, that low for arena, i stock up on high level stuff from events(lvl 2500+ ish stuff), those that do have large BP's and items that low EARNED them or DONATED for them, didnt they work hard too? YES!

your thinking wrong bro

only because very few players having very big BP space it not ok that they will selling all legendary items to all comunity for making global event set

this is global event for everyone, not for few players making profiting

IMO Global Events & rewards should easily be accessable & achieveable to EVERYONE !!!

Example: current Global Event min kills are calculated so that EVERYONE, even new players without any upgrades can qualify so this New Global Event should not be otherwise !!!

mary4ever she saying again what biggrim saying to comunity about global events, everyone knowing this

if new players can not getting global event set with upgrades they having at beginning then this not global event because global event is for everyone for can completng and getting reward, that biggrim saying to comunity

if you not knowing new players starting with very little BP space, very little stamina and no fsp, if they not can completing and getting reward then this fail

I sure you understanding this

here 2 players who having very good idea that giving all and new player can completing and getting gobal event reward

very good

New GLOBAL EVENT, like everything so far except .....

IF you really want to add one LE per item then please go with these following LEs:

• Zachorzi the Plagued (Legendary). Level 20
  • Leghra Deathspinner Queen (Legendary). Level 40
  • Minotaur of the Lost (Legendary). Level 100
  • Ursa the Great Bear (Legendary). Level 325
  • Seal of Fire (Legendary). Level 1000
  • (IF BigGrim wants he can add new LEs like these after some time)

what's so important about those LEs is that ALL of these Legendaries are always available !!!

IF the LE items are from LE Events then it does not take a genius to figure out that those with large BPs (which are by far the minority of FS players) will be the ones supplying the whole community => most will not be able to invent their sets => less people will participate in the next Global Events :(

great because those "herbs" are are always available !!!

very good

need not be genius, very easy this everyone knowing who saying truth

#57 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 29 January 2018 - 18:48

your thinking wrong bro

only because very few players having very big BP space it not ok that they will selling all legendary items to all comunity for making global event set

im not wrong u are rude as, first of all those players worked for their BP's, secondly, i doubt itd just be a few thatd get lucky, thirdly, MOST of the community has large BP's.... cos they worked or donated, forthly, if it werent for those doing this itd be constant LE events and more price crashing till the game is not fun, not much kills a game more than a bad economy, why do u think there is gold sinks and item fragging and inventing WITH these items, it IS about profit, so these items stay worth getting also :-)

edit: so i guess when more light is shed it is I who is truth telling :-)

edit: there is a minority that wanna play for pennies, with that kind of rude thinking u will be playing on your own :-)

edit: i see the big picure for fs, not profits, look at hades post, no SE items cos its tricky, tho truth is if game gets into full steam, it is better for the game, i see that kind of stuff, always gonna be complaints tho it IS better :-)

edit: im getting rude now too tho u have quite rude wording.... bit hard to state everyone as genius for going with what u state as truth... genius is actually VERY rare. for the saving of replying to what u would have stated, u implied i was not of intellect with your wording...

anyway, BG wanted inventing not me, he will do what he does, items are pulled from AH if anyone has any.

Edited by Undjuvion, 29 January 2018 - 19:09.

#58 Morgwyn

Morgwyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 19:23

In addition as to what has been said already, could the LE items needed for inventing be released within a reasonable time after this new global? I remember a chomper event once, got some horns for inventing, but after that it took months, if not half a year before Thotmess was unleashed upon us. I don't think that really works. After a few months I ended up destroying the horns. 

I also think if we would want to retain some value on these new items, LE items would work best, but as somebody already said, please use LE items not used in other recipes already. And not LE's that are always present.

#59 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 20:27

im not wrong u are rude as, first of all those players worked for their BP's, secondly, i doubt itd just be a few thatd get lucky, thirdly, MOST of the community has large BP's.... cos they worked or donated, forthly, if it werent for those doing this itd be constant LE events and more price crashing till the game is not fun, not much kills a game more than a bad economy, why do u think there is gold sinks and item fragging and inventing WITH these items, it IS about profit, so these items stay worth getting also :-)

edit: so i guess when more light is shed it is I who is truth telling :-)

I saying this global event should not beeing about few players profiting and you explaining why it should be event for profiting and at end admitting saying it is about profit

with this thinking you will never understanding that global event is for all comunity, they are not only for eoc or players who donating, global event is for all, for new players and low players for can completing and getting gobal event reward, that important

bit hard to state everyone as genius for going with what u state as truth... genius is actually VERY rare. for the saving of replying to what u would have stated, u implied i was not of intellect with your wording...

I never stating everyone as genius, I quoting mary4ever posting and she saying too not need be genius

why you thinking opposite of what we saying?

here is quoting from me and mary4ever

need not be genius, very easy this everyone knowing who saying truth

I and mary4ever saying not be genius, we using word not

if you still having problem with this then go talking to mary4ever, I only coming here for posting opinion and not wanting fighting, I only answering to you because you quoting my posting first and saying not truth thing

I saying again, global event should being for all comunity can qualifying and getting global even set, it should not mattering if you donating, eoc, new player or low player, global event for all, if you thinking not so then ok it your opinion

#60 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 29 January 2018 - 20:53

I saying this global event should not beeing about few players profiting and you explaining why it should be event for profiting and at end admitting saying it is about profit

with this thinking you will never understanding that global event is for all comunity, they are not only for eoc or players who donating, global event is for all, for new players and low players for can completing and getting gobal event reward, that important

I never stating everyone as genius, I quoting mary4ever posting and she saying too not need be genius

why you thinking opposite of what we saying?

here is quoting from me and mary4ever

I and mary4ever saying not be genius, we using word not

if you still having problem with this then go talking to mary4ever, I only coming here for posting opinion and not wanting fighting, I only answering to you because you quoting my posting first and saying not truth thing

I saying again, global event should being for all comunity can qualifying and getting global even set, it should not mattering if you donating, eoc, new player or low player, global event for all, if you thinking not so then ok it your opinion

i wasnt going to reply tho i will, i didnt admit, i stated, im not on trial, it isnt a bad thing for those that do, they are playing the game like u, which is why i defend it, it is actually good for the game..

u did state everyone as genius by inferring i was not right(aka unintelligent), u also concurred with your self by stating others as THE TRUTH, u also neglected to realise i implied this with the saving a reply...

if u dont wanna fight then dont be rude, talking like we are fiesty friends at a cigar bar is not how to talk with people on forum, stating me as wrong and non truth if u want example....

i dont fight btw i only defend myself...

edit: and mary's post was fine, i slightly disagreed with a few points tho there is nothing to contest there, it was well presented.

edit: why keep going on about my thinking, my thinking was for the community as i started this thread, i know what im talking about. FUN. sometimes fun u have to work for, points at lucky sellers for the double whammy.

Edited by Undjuvion, 29 January 2018 - 20:58.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: