#21 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 09:49

... Back on topic ...

Whoa, we're now at double the community total! Guess people wanna design an LE beasty!

The participation in this event has been really positive. People want that top #100 spot and the chance for an LE design. I think Leos is slightly insane but I respect it LOL. :)

Edited by Josh1404, 02 August 2016 - 09:50.

#22 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 14:49

Why you feel the need to force this opinion of yours on everyone in seemingly every thread is beyond me. Some people disagree with you, you need to accept this fact. Hence why no majority will ever be reached so you might as well deal with that. You started a thread for this to avoid the off topic rubbish. It died as your argument did. Even going so low as to try invoke a stamina bank argument to sway people to your beliefs.

Why not post in your thread rather than troll the entire community? 

*sigh*

Look who is pretending to represent the community. I've posted why I believe players are motivated to achieve these over powered pots. Does that threaten you? Do you seriously think the opportunity to pick set names has driven the overwhelming amount of Global kills? These Global rewards are NOT off-topic, on the contrary. The other thread is not dead, as you claim - the game's development has become practically non-existent! Hoof is "too busy" to address the Super pot issue atm. Fine, we'll have to wait. Btw, a majority was reached in the Super pot thread poll. The pots ARE too powerful!! You must mean consensus since we know which way you voted because you obviously need these pots to play.

Rather than attack me personally with name calling and childish *sighs* can't you make an argument?

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#23 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 August 2016 - 15:07

Stay on topic please. The Global event.

Not who thinks the potions might or might not be OP. Josh1404 is right. You have a thread for that else where. Post there. Not in other threads. No personal attacks.

#24 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 02 August 2016 - 15:39

Here ya go BG.... Relax, hon

oC4Hj1a.jpg

Edited by BadPenny, 02 August 2016 - 15:39.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#25 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 16:32

i am wondering if its a big push at the end here that could be responsible for the now serious lag?

#26 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 August 2016 - 16:35

Cloudflare are reporting issues in Brussels and Moscow.

#27 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 16:36

Kinda laggy myself aswell from US.

#28 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 August 2016 - 16:43

Cloudflare are working on things. We're gonna reinforce our servers too.

#29 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 17:12

Look who is pretending to represent the community. I've posted why I believe players are motivated to achieve these over powered pots. Does that threaten you? Do you seriously think the opportunity to pick set names has driven the overwhelming amount of Global kills? These Global rewards are NOT off-topic, on the contrary. The other thread is not dead, as you claim - the game's development has become practically non-existent! Hoof is "too busy" to address the Super pot issue atm. Fine, we'll have to wait. Btw, a majority was reached in the Super pot thread poll. The pots ARE too powerful!! You must mean consensus since we know which way you voted because you obviously need these pots to play.

Rather than attack me personally with name calling and childish *sighs* can't you make an argument?

Never claimed to represent anyone besides myself. It's simply an opinion. People are allowed to have those, even ones differing from your own. And for the record no It does not threaten me, that is your opinion. That's fair enough I only question your reasoning behind posting the same thing countless times. You say hoof is too busy to deal with your "issue" or perhaps he does not agree with you? Imagine that.

This is precisely the point. I won't have an arguement with you simply as I posted my thoughts on your thread and on a topic prior to that where your "issue" was being discussed prior to you creating that thread. Unlike you I have no desire to repeat myself again and again on countless threads until my opinion is heard. I said my piece and now I am done.

Also having read my post again I fail to see any name calling I may have done. Care to enlighten me? Also your a big boy I am sure you can cope with a sigh or two.

And yes your quite right. There was indeed a slight majority, what I meant to say is no major majority or as you rightly say a consensus.

Anyway... That's my last on this subject in response to you. I already feel awful for contributing to yet more off topic nonsense grim has to deal with. Hope your ongoing campaign to have thngs changed to suit you goes well. Have a good one. :)

Edited by Josh1404, 02 August 2016 - 17:18.

#30 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 August 2016 - 17:21

Stay on topic please! There is an appropriate topic to talk about that. This one is not it.

#31 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 18:39

Cloudflare are working on things. We're gonna reinforce our servers too.

For me the lag is beyond horrendous. Each move on the new map requires a hard refresh to correctly register the mobs on it. I also have to refresh the action list after each kill to gain the mob kill. I can only move one step at a time; anymore than this causes rubber band city. Anyone else suffering from this monster lag and is trying to get into the top 100 in the GE, well, you ain't got a snowballs chance in hell.

Cheers.

wil72

#32 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 19:18

For me the lag is beyond horrendous. Each move on the new map requires a hard refresh to correctly register the mobs on it. I also have to refresh the action list after each kill to gain the mob kill. I can only move one step at a time; anymore than this causes rubber band city. Anyone else suffering from this monster lag and is trying to get into the top 100 in the GE, well, you ain't got a snowballs chance in hell.

Cheers.

wil72

Tell me if I'm wrong but wasn't it you this happened to last time also? When we had the last lag spike and got connection errors you were halfway through global hunting if I remember correctly. I remember you posting about it. If I am right you are so unlucky. HCS have it in for you. :P

#33 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,396 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 19:22

sigmastorm2 and gothador are working fine :huh:

edit: sorry for off-topic.  This lag deserves its' own thread

Edited by duktayp, 02 August 2016 - 19:36.

#34 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 19:31

Tell me if I'm wrong but wasn't it you this happened to last time also? When we had the last lag spike and got connection errors you were halfway through global hunting if I remember correctly. I remember you posting about it. If I am right you are so unlucky. HCS have it in for you. :P

Global, Double XP events, going to the fridge for beer, you name it I get the lag. It's now I regret past misdemeanours...hehe

Cheers.

wil72

#35 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 19:33

Bummer about the lag today. Think I'll just use regular buffs instead of pots to get some extra frags. 

I already made the min yesterday.

To throw the lag frustration out the window... nice event HCS.

Participation rocked. Congrats out to the Community for blowing through the Ruby tier.

I'm not so surprised as this Chest reward is one of my leveling favorites, plus the frag stashes give a plus... and then the top 3 prize gets players involved.

Nice all around. 

#36 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 20:37

Okay here's something I don't understand. I know it's going to be great for 3 players, to get the opportunity to create some legendaries or whatever. This isn't the first time players have been given that opportunity. What I can't seem to figure out is with all the folklore surrounding the Tuatha Dé Danann or other Celtic mythos. Why does it seem that some quest arcs will never be added to. I mean kudos to the top three that get those designing opportunities. That would be your five minutes of fame. Hopefully in another 10 years some players will still be lucky enough to hunt them:)

#37 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 00:46

Not sure if this has been brought up as I'm not reading back through everyones Messages to find out... Anyways If a person has already been in the top 3 and created a LE set can they be allowed to make another by getting into top 3 again? Seems a bit unfair to let the same person make LE sets over and over again because he is EOC and sits on 100k stamina and burns near all of it everytime to hit top 3 ... Anyway just curious

#38 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 03 August 2016 - 01:34

Not sure if this has been brought up as I'm not reading back through everyones Messages to find out... Anyways If a person has already been in the top 3 and created a LE set can they be allowed to make another by getting into top 3 again? Seems a bit unfair to let the same person make LE sets over and over again because he is EOC and sits on 100k stamina and burns near all of it everytime to hit top 3 ... Anyway just curious

I have to say, that thought crossed my mind too but then I thought about it some more and came to the conclusion :-

Why not ? - if he's putting in the "hard yards" to get that kind of kill count, then fair play ..

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#39 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 09:19

yep i am eoc i level up maybe twice a year when we have a x2 event and yep i am sitting on 100k plus stam but that stam was got with damn hard work i earned my fsp so why shouldnt i benefit from something i invested 9 years in making

#40 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 03 August 2016 - 10:21

Becoz iz knot fur!! Ovbyussly!!

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users