125 replies to this topic

#21 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 01:29

Any change needs to remain until the next global. Don't like it, don't participate!

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#22 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 05:12

no champions for this global means it will be really hard to get ruby, getting just 1 kill per critter makes for slow going...i dont remember it ever being 25mil for ruby for this event....i have 4k in stamina, takes 2 days to replenish... i will be lucky to get 9000 kills by the time the event is over..any newbie has no chance unless they can play 24/7.. so far 9hrs in..600k in kills..so it will take approx 14-15 hrs for 1 million in kills..not a good calculation for ruby..or even crystal..we can hope big stam banks do millions of kills themselves i guess..

was no champions last time yet the foot soliders paid out 5 and 2 per kill they dropped the kill value back to 1 thats why we will struggle this time

#23 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 September 2016 - 09:35

Grim have you made a mistake this time? last event of this type the kill value was upped to 5 and 2 because we always fail at this global to reach ruby because its not as valued as the others.. plus think we only had 20 mill last time

No mistake. This total is comparable to other events like this. Both creatures are 1 kill. You have lots of them per realm so this is not an issue. This time, we have also added minor Frag Stashes to the Foot Troopers. Finally, this event is lasting a full 7 days instead of 5.

The ones that dropped frag stashes beyond rare were champions (the ones that have you 5 kills credit). No champions for this global ;p

Correct.

#24 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 09:48

No mistake. This total is comparable to other events like this. Both creatures are 1 kill. You have lots of them per realm so this is not an issue. This time, we have also added minor Frag Stashes to the Foot Troopers. Finally, this event is lasting a full 7 days instead of 5.

Correct.

ok so the increased kill on foot soliders last time was a one off

#25 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 08 September 2016 - 09:59

I know it's very early days so far, but almost 1 day in and 1.5M kills - doesn't bode well LOL

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#26 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 September 2016 - 10:01

I know it's very early days so far, but almost 1 day in and 1.5M kills - doesn't bode well LOL

And yet people say that EVERY event. You got 6 more days. Foot Soldiers will need to be killed by those wanting the sets, old and new. People will kill them for the frags too.

#27 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 08 September 2016 - 10:19

And yet people say that EVERY event. You got 6 more days. Foot Soldiers will need to be killed by those wanting the sets, old and new. People will kill them for the frags too.

Hence the "very early days" comment :)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#28 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 10:25

this event we never ever ever do well in we have only ever got ruby once and that was last time when the kill value had been upped but we will see lol..i usually bang out 140k stam worth of kills but never on this GE cant replace the big pots i use to grind that amount of stam

#29 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 September 2016 - 10:40

Well I've murdered 31,562 Foot Soldiers to death. It's all good. I, like many, kill more than needed for the good of the Community. And I'll kill more before the event is done.

#30 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 10:41

I am sorry I haven't finished reading all the posts yet. But if cracks me up. How are you going to ask the person who makes the game or insinuate that he made a mistake? LOL

Why does everybody always seem to want something for nothing, are they just that bored anymore. You can satisfy some of the people some of the time but you can't satisfy all the people all the time.

Thanks very much for the Event. Looking fantastic. I like.

Also, yes these creatures were called something else once, and if you want to know more about past globals. Look up the word Global in the Wiki

#31 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 September 2016 - 10:43

How are you going to ask the person who makes the game or insinuate that he made a mistake? LOL

It's all good Dude. I'm only human and occasionally mistakes are made. I have no problem with people asking in case something has slipped through the cracks. In this case, there's no mistakes but it was pointed out that the Orc assassin creature was not in the Guide. It is now.

#32 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 12:23

Cool. A new chest.
Can you show how the ruby chest look like? Or what buffs/lvl .

No they are not new chest.
http://wiki.fallensw...p/Zorgrom_Stash

Where are the rest of the chests? It says there are different ones for each tier but then implies that we get more identical bronze if we reach higher tiers??

Is ruby x10 or x12 selections from the chest? I don't remember.

http://wiki.fallensw..._Quest_24-02-12

were the legendary always named with the zorgrom and shroud names before the monster ? or is this new ? maybe i missed something...looks new to me..i swear i see some new legendarys too..wow i am getting old..dont remember zorgrom vs shrud being like this..25 million ? for ruby..yikes.

do like that you made the chest like the darksun..10 potion uses in 1 chest for bp spaces......thx for global bg

Yes. They used to be Foot Soldier of Burzzthak. I believe they are now Shroud Foot Soldier (Global)s.

I also like that these chests are stackable. Great job on everything, Cows

Edited by cucullainn, 08 September 2016 - 12:37.

#33 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 18:12

For this global and darksun, big deal if we don't make ruby. So we get less chests. We get 6 instead of 10. Or 4 instead of 6, etc. the other globals hurt more when we miss ruby as the actual contents of the chest are significantly weakened.

I'd save the complaints for the other globals. ;-p

#34 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 19:06

For this global and darksun, big deal if we don't make ruby. So we get less chests. We get 6 instead of 10. Or 4 instead of 6, etc. the other globals hurt more when we miss ruby as the actual contents of the chest are significantly weakened.

I'd save the complaints for the other globals. ;-p

i kinda agree..but somehow ..sometime..bg needs to come back to reality and realize his numbers are way off..being positive is one thing..being realistic is another....the way this global is setup...we will never reach ruby..or even crystal..therefore a failure in realizing what player base you have (since last time this global ran numbers have dropped). and that 1 kill per significantly lowers the amount of kills happening and makes players less want to do the global...not good for the game or the global..

#35 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 20:15

Guildmate found this for me... http://wiki.fallensw..._Quest_24-02-12 this global has always been tough. Even back then we failed miserably.

Edited by EpicPiety, 08 September 2016 - 20:15.

#36 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 20:40

People will kill them for the frags too.

If they are doing it ONLY for the frags, then they probably shouldn't.

With these stashes you expect 11.25 commons & 1.875 commons per 100 kills

Normal hunting level 100-399 creatures you get 15 common/rare frags per 100 kills, with the balance between common and rare depending on what you choose to hunt, but can be anything from all common to all rare.

Those numbers ignore any buffs, but the buffs would affect both cases equally. For lower level players, there may also be ease of kill.

I do hasten to add that these small stashes are a nice bonus when doing a global, but they don't in themselves motivate larger kill-counts.

#37 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 20:42

one and a half days done..one and a half bars done..that should turn a light on...something is not right..gold is looking bleak..please come back to reality bg...the numbers are way off...and something magical is not going to happen to make it better..i see nobody with 20 mil in stam to help us..

#38 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 08 September 2016 - 22:11

Well I've murdered 31,562 Foot Soldiers to death. It's all good. I, like many, kill more than needed for the good of the Community. And I'll kill more before the event is done.

Poor things.... They gotta run from bullies like you XP

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#39 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 22:36

i kinda agree..but somehow ..sometime..bg needs to come back to reality and realize his numbers are way off..being positive is one thing..being realistic is another....the way this global is setup...we will never reach ruby..or even crystal..therefore a failure in realizing what player base you have (since last time this global ran numbers have dropped). and that 1 kill per significantly lowers the amount of kills happening and makes players less want to do the global...not good for the game or the global..

Really, why do you all want something for nothing? Because you feel that we will not make as many kills needed to get the amount of potions you want. You want it to be easier so you can be satisfied.

If the players want the potions. They will do the quest.

If the game was changed to make it as easy as most of you want. None as us would want to play. I am not going to log into a game where everything is just handed to me. Because then FS would be nothing but a chat room

#40 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 22:39

Guildmate found this for me... http://wiki.fallensw..._Quest_24-02-12 this global has always been tough. Even back then we failed miserably.

LOL

That's the same link I posted earlier.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: