#41 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 08 September 2016 - 22:49

Really, why do you all want something for nothing? Because you feel that we will not make as many kills needed to get the amount of potions you want. You want it to be easier so you can be satisfied.
If the players want the potions. They will do the quest.
If the game was changed to make it as easy as most of you want. None as us would want to play. I am not going to log into a game where everything is just handed to me. Because then FS would be nothing but a chat room

+1

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#42 Melissa3

Melissa3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 02:45

Can we please find out  the classification of these legendary creatures that are not yet in the official guide.

Shroud Bat Rider (Legendary) - Level 1800+
Zorgrom Manticore Rider (Legendary) - Level 1950+
Shroud Sorcerer (Legendary) - Level 2100+
Zorgrom Shaman (Legendary) - Level 2250+
Shroud Flesh Abomination (Legendary) - Level 2400+
Zorgrom Giant Troll (Legendary) - Level 2550+
Shroud Heavy Archer (Legendary) - Level 2700+
Zorgrom Javelin Chucker (Legendary) - Level 2850+

I need to kill mounted creatures for my daily quest and want to know if one of creatures has the classification mounted.

#43 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 04:06

Can we please find out the classification of these legendary creatures that are not yet in the official guide.

I need to kill mounted creatures for my daily quest and want to know if one of creatures has the classification mounted.

I'm sure your gonna share the info as you find out right ;-p

Fwiw lvl 2850 is a greenskin

Probably gonna chase 2700 later tonight

Edited by yotwehc, 09 September 2016 - 04:07.

#44 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 04:24

By the way, people (I did not read through, this may have already be mentioned) The drops from these beasties are commons, and if you have such set to autofrag, you will receive nada, as they will be fragged/discarded like any regular drop. Once I turned off fragging for commans, I got loads of drops....

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#45 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 05:17

I don't use auto drop at all because I want to see what I get.

Color me curious. :)

#46 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 05:24

I don't use auto drop at all because I want to see what I get.

Color me curious. :)

Yeah, well, many of us just grind up the commons, rares and uniques as we grind to keep our bp's clear. Mine is small, and stopping every 5 minutes to break down otherwise useless drops can and does burn up valuable buff time.

I had received a message from a friend asking did I receive any frag stashes on my global hunt tonight, and when I started, I found I wasn't getting my notification of any being opened. So I unchecked auto frag for commons, and lo and behold, I got more corpses than carter has little pills (I don't really mess with LE's, so I have dumped them all) and finally, pages of frag stash openings. IDK if that was the intention here, but if it wasn't, BG, the stashes are bugged, dear. If it was by design, all I gotta say is sneaky.....

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#47 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 September 2016 - 11:00

Not bugged. If an item cannot be fragged, it is discarded. Ya gotta keep your eyes on these things. smile.png

Can we please find out  the classification of these legendary creatures that are not yet in the official guide.

Feel free to share guys and gals. However, regarding mounted creatures, these should be clear from the names on these beasties.

#48 Dracola

Dracola

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 11:04

Oh, so wierd i dont have any of those pots left, always try to save 1.
But I cant say im impressed with this event. Kindoff useless potions, not much frag drops, and impossible goal.
I will atleast try to do minimum.

#49 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 11:41

Can we please find out the classification of these legendary creatures that are not yet in the official guide.

If you killed a few you might find out :P

I am pretty sure if it says rider it's mounted LOL

BG, have your hands full getting this event together? Then to have to add all these to the guide. You'll be busy next week
😉

Edited by cucullainn, 09 September 2016 - 11:44.

#50 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 September 2016 - 11:44

BG, have your hands full getting this event together? Then to have to add all these to the guild. You'll be busy next week

I'm always busy Dude.  :wacko:

#51 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 14:38

Really, why do you all want something for nothing? Because you feel that we will not make as many kills needed to get the amount of potions you want. You want it to be easier so you can be satisfied.

If the players want the potions. They will do the quest.

If the game was changed to make it as easy as most of you want. None as us would want to play. I am not going to log into a game where everything is just handed to me. Because then FS would be nothing but a chat room

i am not thinking of me..i could care less about the chest and the potions inside..and i still did my share....i am looking at this from an overall game point of view..new player comes in ..finally gets to do a global and we barely move the bar.

#52 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 September 2016 - 14:42

The event has barely started. This ALWAYS happens with Globals in that the real push occurs in the last day or two. Please stop with this hyperbolic posting.

#53 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 15:02

I'm waiting on stam for the event.  

I got a titan dq and when I finished it I decided to finish off the titan for the tkp for the guild. Ran out of stam and had to let some grow. When I went back for the last of the tkp I had a walk dq up for my fun.

I'll get to this even soon. :)

I like the randomness of these.

#54 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 22:47

You got 6 more days.

may I ask if some / all future Global Events will last 7 days too or just this one is an exception?

even if we manage to get "only" bronze tier (which I highly doubt) it will still have the same exact skills & skill levels as the ruby tier chest !!! the ONLY difference is the amount of chests we would get !!!

3 players on iggy (1 troll & 2 players whose posts never make any sense)

#55 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 23:43

Does your post mean you will refrain from taking part in this event, Mary?

I hope you will take part, just for the sake taking part. I hope everyone takes part. :)

Color me curious.

#56 Bluetail

Bluetail

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 September 2016 - 19:09

Hey, congrats to the community for reaching Bronze Tier, it only took us 5 days!!! LOL

Are you still gonna take us to the Promise Land Grim? Or should we expect another week extension so we can reach silver tier?

Edited by Achub, 11 September 2016 - 19:19.

Insanity is when the sobbing slowly turns into laughter...

#57 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 19:27

Is this lackluster showing on this GE is to make a point of some sort,  It's just sad, if that's so?

I'll make my qualifying run soon.

If the community does not want to take part in these anymore perhaps Hoof should just drop them.

#58 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 11 September 2016 - 20:29

Is this lackluster showing on this GE is to make a point of some sort,  It's just sad, if that's so?

I'll make my qualifying run soon.

If the community does not want to take part in these anymore perhaps Hoof should just drop them.

This "PARTICULAR" one may well be making a point indirectly, but to say drop them all is a ridiculous comment to make.

MOST make crystal or ruby tier these days.

THIS one has, compared to other GE reward chests, very under-powered potions and less buffs within those potions.

The main problem with this event, I think, is that the cows have made all the other GE chests more attractive / useful and these contained buffs can be, pretty much, obtained via other means with just a little bit of gold / fsp / effort spent.

AL400 - Other GE containers and composing

Sacrifice 350 - Other GE containers

SSI 350 - Invented Pots

Force Shield 300 - Invented Pots

Epic Forge 250 - Unsure ?

Co-Ordinated Defence 300 - Composing & Scavenging

Fortitude 300 - Unsure

It's not even so much that these are under-powered per se, it's that they're under-powered compared to the other GE rewards. So, yes, the participation on this is very low - but I have to point the finger at the cows for at least 50% of the blame here for making other GE's far more attractive compared to this one.

Should all other GE pots be nerfed ? - Should this ones pots be increased in power ? - Should this particular GE be scrapped ? - Not my call to make.

Personally, I have little to zero use for these containers so have done enough to qualify, but that's all - as I suspect an awful lot of others have done, judging by the top 100 list.

Finally, I find it a little bit offensive (to those who have done their runs, for whatever number of kills)  for you to post your "is this lackluster showing" comment, calling folk out (indirectly) whilst you've not even done it yourself (I'll make my qualifying run soon ... )

Addendum : I love the global events and always participate in them, so cows, don't take this as an attack nor as a "give me more" post. The main problem is, I think, you give TOO much already and then folk always want more and more. I'd be happy were all other GE potions lowered in level, but I suspect I'd be in a minority there LOL.

Edited by Pardoux, 11 September 2016 - 20:32.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#59 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 20:42

I'll make my run when I'm at full stam, which I'll be very soon now.

I was cleaning up a titan then played hide and seek with Uncle Beg for bit, did a dq or 2, now I'm passing time.

Have a few hours before the next dq shows up so I'm in no hurry to much of anything  until after I've qualified.

As to dropping GEs.

Do you think dropping this one would set a precedent for lack of community participation in others?

Wave a red flag in front of a bull at your own risk. lol  I like the potions in these chests just fine, they are useful.

I'll hide and watch the show.

edit: I think I should clean my keyboad and make the sticky keys not sticky anymore. lol

Edited by Pythia, 11 September 2016 - 21:34.

#60 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 21:12

the reason this one never ever does well is because there is no incentive butter it whatever way you want ppl will take part when it benefits them.. if they gain big pots then they will take part.. if they get to make a new le then they will take part (am guilty of that one) if they get to have a avatar made by a game artist they will take part..if they simply want to fill up on frags they will take part..i have done 10 kills on this event as it doesnt benefit me in any way does that make me selfish nope as i have gone above and beyond on many events...

i always use a AM500 pot to grind thousands of stam i dont like moving around it gets tedious so if i cant replace that pot i just dont do the event...

we have had this event 4 times when we first had it total was 15 mill i believe we failed to do the highest tier not sure on the next attempt but we failed again.. the 3rd attempt total was 20 million i think and we did do it but only because the foot soliders gave 5 and 2 points per kill.

this event the total was increased to 25 million and the points were dropped to 1 point per kill ...sugar coat it all you like we was flogging a dead horse from the start

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: