• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 LeFeast

LeFeast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 03:00

Hi guys, i have a problem with my stamina max, Sometimes i have X stamina max, but when i start to do anything in the game (buy item, kill monsters, etc) i won  "+X" of stamina max. The problem is i cant reach my really max stamina cuz i dont know why this happen. (Not Relic problem, my guild dont got that relic)
Thanks guys!

76561198119772017.png

#2 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 03:35

I really didn't understand what you're saying, can you explain it better?

#3 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 07:17

your max stam can change because of a number of factors, such as equipment you wear, buffs you have going. And those to interact. I have an epic sword with a max stam bonus. When I hunt with Enchant Weapon, it increases the max stam boost while the buff is running. That disappears when the buff ends. And then, when I change to a hunting sword, the epic sword bonus also disappears. Does this explain what you are seeing?

#4 Lahona

Lahona

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 12:31

I just checked your profile.  You are wearing 6 epic items.  These are increasing your max stam while you wear them. 

All 6 epics are damaged (lost some durability).  Damage affects the stats the gear gives you, including the additional max stam from epics if the damage is enough.

#5 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2016 - 12:35

Also, you need to ensure that the epics are still equipped when you log in. If they are removed before you log in, they will not count to your stam count.

#6 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 13 September 2016 - 19:40

Also, you need to ensure that the epics are still equipped when you log in. If they are removed before you log in, they will not count to your stam count.

Without logging in, how can he check to see if the epics are still equipped, before he logs in ? LOL

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#7 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 03:02

Wait, if I log off wearing a tagged +2 stam gain Epic, stay with the item for 10 hours then someone recall it, I'll not receive the 20 stamina the epic would've given?

#8 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 10:33

Wait, if I log off wearing a tagged +2 stam gain Epic, stay with the item for 10 hours then someone recall it, I'll not receive the 20 stamina the epic would've given?

That's correct. Stam isn't actually calculated hourly while you are offline but when you log in it calculates how much stam you should receive since your last activity based on what you have on when you log in. If someone recalls an epic you lose the gain from that epic for the entire time you were off. The opposite is also true though. If someone were to cast stam gain buffs on you just before you log in then you get that bonus as if you had the buffs the entire time you were off.

Screenshot everything!

#9 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 14 September 2016 - 11:13

Which stam gain buffs?

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#10 Morgwyn

Morgwyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 12:13

Which stam gain buffs?

I think he refers to the "enchant" potions.

#11 LeFeast

LeFeast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 12:24

your max stam can change because of a number of factors, such as equipment you wear, buffs you have going. And those to interact. I have an epic sword with a max stam bonus. When I hunt with Enchant Weapon, it increases the max stam boost while the buff is running. That disappears when the buff ends. And then, when I change to a hunting sword, the epic sword bonus also disappears. Does this explain what you are seeing?

I think that happen, ty guys! (Y)

76561198119772017.png

#12 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 14 September 2016 - 13:29

I think he refers to the "enchant" potions.

Those only buff max stamina on items, never stam 'gain'.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#13 Morgwyn

Morgwyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 13:56

Those only buff max stamina on items, never stam 'gain'.

I assumed he meant that, extra max stamina, so you can gain an extra tick or two. 

#14 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 14 September 2016 - 14:42

Which is why it'd probably have been better to just let Yote answer for himself. lol

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#15 Morgwyn

Morgwyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 16:08

Which is why it'd probably have been better to just let Yote answer for himself. lol

Sigh I guess lol, just trying to help!  :(

#16 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 03:17

Yeah, he knows there is no stamina gain buffs, but hey, if I'm close to max stamina and inactive for few hours, I'll reach someone on Skype and ask for Enchant, EF, EC and such buffs...For me, that will represent stamina gain buffs, for sure lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: