BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 September 2016 - 15:32

Hi all,

The following creatures have been spotted stalking the Realms! The heroes have to step up and defend the innocents!

Burzzthak the Corrupter (Legendary)
1029d1ac03dd89085f2020a21d4c5fd60703.jpg

Burzzthak the Corrupter is an  Emissary of the Shadowlord. He has been sent to both turn powerful Beings from the Light as well as gift three of the Dark Ones mortal champions and has been tasked with the Destruction of the Cathedral of the Ways. This would hamstring the forces of all that is Good and Right in the World from mobilizing against his Lord.

Recommended Level : 5+

Aughisky (Legendary)
16016f59b8272fb3c2a68d699c6ace0a9e6f.jpg

The Ech Ooshkya are a race of evil creatures that dwell in swamps and lakes. They are able to change shape to appear human in order to lure their prey to their death, only transforming into the terrifying water horses they are when it's to late. Aughisky is one of the most powerful of its kind and its hunger for human flesh has caused it to wander far from its home lake of Achdoo in the search of fresh prey...

Recommended Level : 20+

Leaf Dragon (Legendary)
119509c5e6fa754f0901772058e5a3f8431.jpg?

The Scrolls of Lore describe these elegant creatures as non-aligned guardians of ancient treasures. These magnificent rare ancient beasts have been seen guarding sacred treasures within the South Lands.

Recommended Level : 68+

Thundror the Frost Giant (Legendary)
20875c35b69272e8ac1d7c2a3104cd53229.jpg?

Thundror the Frost Giant is one of the servants of the evil Shadowlord and is often sent to civilised lands to wreak havoc upon the nations of his enemies. Thundror feels no pain and shares his masters hatred for his enemies.

Recommended Level : 100+

Samael (Legendary)
45351b1c8a00fc16da065d5a55d3889c3ed.jpg?

The demon known as Samael has returned to the world via a unguarded portal to the other realms. He hates all life and wants nothing more than to destroy it. This most powerful and evil entity must be sent back to the realm it came from before it completes its plan for a lifeless world. 

Recommended Level : 160+

Kronor the Hunt Master (Legendary)
38725697469cec104a2398d6a097cac8bb1.jpg?

Kronor the Hunt Master is a creature described in the myths of the local peoples. However it turns out that the hunt master is all to real and has become bored with hunting game and has now begun to target the locals for sport. If he is allowed to continue in his twisted hunt then he will decimate the local community for sure so he must be stopped quickly.

Recommended Level : 225+

Chariot of Fire (Legendary)
8381a1a56876929a7d6f361a279adeba80c.jpg?

The mythical Chariot of Fire is the vehicle of destruction, that a once mighty sun deity rides. Legend has it that the deity that rides the Chariot of Fire was once one of the most powerful of gods, but was overthrown, cursed and cast down from the pantheon of gods. Now once every 1000 years he  sallies forth to wreak fiery death on the lands he once watched over.

Recommended Level : 350+

Fallen Anteros (Legendary)
1035cb6b42fbcc80a7a6ed2f47be5296c6a6.jpg

Anteros was once a creature who would fly around, spreading Love and Goodwill. However, with the coming of the vile Burzzthak, he too has been corrupted. Now, with his newly barbed arrows, he is spreading Hate and Mistrust everywhere he flies! Do you have the Fortitude to stop this twisted innocent?

Recommended Level : 590+

The Mad Mathemagician (Legendary) *NEW*
4551533ec385cf730bd9d5b9895f1765e72a.jpg

The Mad Mathemagician was a renowned scholar, relentless in his pursuit of knowledge. He summoned a demon so he could learn about the Shroud, but was driven mad in his attempts to communicate with it in the universal language of mathematics. He now spends his days calculating ways to defeat the forces of Light and multiplying the forces of the Shadowlord!

Recommended Level : 1279+

Inspired by kalish

Khimaira (Legendary)
42995f3c3e9dea7f04c66298f486c2f9a582.jpg

Another 'Sire of Monsters', Khimaira is the primogenitor of the various Chimera that inhabit the Realms. It is the oldest and most powerful of it's vile race. This huge beast has the front third of a lion, the middle is of a goat, with a goats head rising from the center of it's spine. Both heads are skeletal and putrid! The final third of the body is draconic in nature with a tail terminating with the head of a snake which spits poison! Both the goats heat and lions head are capable of spewing torrents of fire! This is a huge and horrifying beast!

Recommended Level : 1425+

Frackenstein (Legendary)
439436f5de41d4b31c14819d3a794cdfc412.jpg

Frackenstein. No one knows where this beast came from. Some speculate that this was created by an infamous Guild of warriors, though whether this lumbering, undead monstrosity was created from this Guild's enemies or their own honored dead is up for debate.

Recommended Level : 1780+

Grumpy Groosifoo (Legendary)
42689bc654d50cbdf9e350e65c3dad914518.jpg

Grumpy Groosifoo is a half human, half demon creature from the Shroud, engineered by the Shadowlord himself. He was supposed to be an unstoppable warrior but the human nobility in the creature was hampering Groosifoo's killer instinct. In a rage, the Shadowlord brought the demon to the fore in Groosifoo's mind and unleashed him into the Realms, where the Grumpy Groosifoo has been tearing up trees and devouring anything he crosses. Few Warriors who have survived combat suspect the noble human side of the creature's character is struggling to reassert itself again...

Recommended Level : 1975+

Vampduffula (Legendary) *NEW*
455091a10c088feb44e39bae1230c4064f8d.jpg

The Vampduffula is a new breed of duck. They're bright green in colour and rather small, cute looking and rather bad tempered. What makes these birds so dangerous is that they are also vampiric! They draw you in with their cute looks and when there's no chance of escape for their victims, they strike, sometimes in flocks, draining every drop of blood from the unfortunate individual.

Recommended Level : 2500+

Inspired by hades8840

The Sky Hunter (Legendary) *NEW*
45497d6963a9611406f85f6160bdc9dd8ed5.jpg

The Sky Hunter is a hunter of superlative skill! Wielding all manner of weapons from the back of his flying lion, Nubica, he tracks and captures or kills his quarry, depending on the threat of the prey. His favoured weapon is his Sky Hunter Sword, a fine blade of exquisite craft.

Recommended Level : 3000+

Inspired by leos3000

These creatures shall be available until 12:00 on Monday the 19th of September 2016.

Enjoy!

~ The Fallen Sword team.

#2 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 15:39

Fantastic! :D

#3 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 15:41

woohooo my baby is out ty grim

#4 leefylee

leefylee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 September 2016 - 15:44

thanks for event :D

are the last 2 leggies NEW ? only says 1 new one on home page but i dont recognise the 2500 and 3000 ones

#5 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 15:45

Thank you for the event BG.

Love the vampiric duck concept. That is my favourite LE altogether.

But nice to see from a personal point of view a new LE in my range. Love that.

Anyone that hunts the mathemagician please post the stats of the items. I would appreciate that and I am sure many others would also. Cheers. :)

#6 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 September 2016 - 15:49

thanks for event :D

are the last 2 leggies NEW ? only says 1 new one on home page but i dont recognise the 2500 and 3000 ones

You're welcome and yes, they are. I have updated the OP to show this.

#7 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 September 2016 - 16:16

Vampduffula's set has had a minor tweak as per the designers feedback as it was given so quickly.

#8 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 16:28

I counted three new LEs out. :)   Nice.

#9 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 19:59

Thank you for the event BG.

Love the vampiric duck concept. That is my favourite LE altogether.

But nice to see from a personal point of view a new LE in my range. Love that.

Anyone that hunts the mathemagician please post the stats of the items. I would appreciate that and I am sure many others would also. Cheers. :)

Just look in the auction house ;-p

#10 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 22:57

Just look in the auction house ;-p

Yeah I figured that. Didn't anticipate there being perfect craft versions in the AH within 5 or 10 minutes. These folks are quick. :P

#11 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 16 September 2016 - 23:20

Yeah I figured that. Didn't anticipate there being perfect craft versions in the AH within 5 or 10 minutes. These folks are quick. :P

There be a little buff, maybe you've heard of it.... It's called 4 leaf :)

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#12 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 September 2016 - 12:05

Hi there everyone.

The Legendary creatures have been driven off once again. How long with their menace stay away? The citizens of the Realms fear it will not be long!

The Legendary Event is now over. We hope you all enjoyed yourselves!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#13 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 17:16

nice event - thanks

#14 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 05:31

Is it possible for future NEW LE's going forward that they are dropping inventables like the last one prior to this one? I really enjoyed the event before this one where perfect gear was very difficult to come by. I was planning to farm legendaries during this most recent event but the AH was chock full of perfect gear that I didn't bother. Just a thought ;-p

#15 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 20 September 2016 - 07:40

I agree with Chewy (which is unusual, of late LOL)

Maybe new LE's could use the rubbish chest crystalline pieces to invent - and thus actually give them some shelf life and value ??

It's very disheartening to see brand new sets reduced to 1fsp / piece for PERFECT within hours of their launch (I'm sure it is for you too BG ?) ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#16 Morgwyn

Morgwyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 08:27

I agree with Chewy (which is unusual, of late LOL)

Maybe new LE's could use the rubbish chest crystalline pieces to invent - and thus actually give them some shelf life and value ??

It's very disheartening to see brand new sets reduced to 1fsp / piece for PERFECT within hours of their launch (I'm sure it is for you too BG ?) ...

Perhaps we should have more options than just composing for our excess gear. Seems composing did not quite solve that.

It may not even be disheartening to see new sets at perfect for 1 fsp, but the fact that a very poor one goes for 1 fsp or a handful of gold.

But then again, we can also ask what is the purpose of an LE event? An opportunity to get gear, or for those that farm it to get rich?

Inventing does not bring value, less perfect items, but not value. The zorgrom/shroud items eventually also went for 1 fsp. Sure the perfect ones were more expensive, but inventing does not stop the flooding.

#17 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 20 September 2016 - 08:34

Perhaps we should have more options than just composing for our excess gear. Seems composing did not quite solve that.

It may not even be disheartening to see new sets at perfect for 1 fsp, but the fact that a very poor one goes for 1 fsp or a handful of gold.

But then again, we can also ask what is the purpose of an LE event? An opportunity to get gear, or for those that farm it to get rich?

Inventing does not bring value, less perfect items, but not value. The zorgrom/shroud items eventually also went for 1 fsp. Sure the perfect ones were more expensive, but inventing does not stop the flooding.

When there is a very limited supply of items TO invent - as the chest contents are, relatively, items would maintain value for much longer than several hours ;)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#18 Morgwyn

Morgwyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 09:17

When there is a very limited supply of items TO invent - as the chest contents are, relatively, items would maintain value for much longer than several hours ;)

True, but then again, what is the purpose of a LE event? Pricey items, or a chance to pick up a set?

Also, not sure if there are enough rubbish crystaline chest items to go round, so that everybody has a fair chance of inventing one.

#19 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 20 September 2016 - 10:07

Even moving to inventing wouldn't really solve the problem.

The ridiculous super-mega-uber inventing potions killed the rarity of invented items eons ago.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#20 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 20 September 2016 - 10:14

Even moving to inventing wouldn't really solve the problem.

The ridiculous super-mega-uber inventing potions killed the rarity of invented items eons ago.

Very true - remove SINUOUS SPIRIT BOTTLE OF OMACAZ from the game ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: