• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Eloom

Eloom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 19:13

Could add rare chance if fishing up a loss gem or old boot when fishing (or random chance of gem in old boot fished up hehe). tier of gem pending on tier of fish. and my favorite Eloom's Scale used as bait for 1 min. 5% better chance of rare gem.... okay wishful thinking. >.>

milkyway-pan1.jpg

#2 Eloom

Eloom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 00:20

all the other gathering skills have perks other then foraging but that fast and rewarding to do.

• Farming: ethereal
  • Prospecting: dense, pure
  • Crystal Cutting: unblemished
  • Forestry: twisted log ect.
  • Skinning: item drops, Fusion Powder, Rare chance of gems, robust ect. pelts, combat exp., kill counter to achievements, gold on kill,

milkyway-pan1.jpg

#3 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 August 2014 - 04:04

Have to vote no.

No perks for foraging.  Farming is only part time, no perks when farming food.  Most of the skinning perks listed are for killing the mob.  You'll do much better for all but the meat and pelts by skipping the skinning and killing more mobs.  And all of the special items are for crafting, not items like gems.

What I could see adding are extremely rare and unique recipes that use rare and unique fish that you would occasionally get.  And perhaps the same with foraging/alchemy.

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#4 ZooksterGaming

ZooksterGaming

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts
  • Badge
  • Sweden

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:26

They would need to add stuff for Farming and Foraging as well. (Farming Basil, Wheat etc etc). I dont see that happening at all.
But instead I would love to see something similar to when you craft Bars/Ingots/Stones/Planks/Leather/Cloth. A second process for the gathering.

91ig7l.png

| Zook (45) Prophet | Arumat (45) Warrior | Samoorai (45) Templar |

| Crystal Cutting - 45 | Farming - 40 | Fishing - 23 | Foraging - 45 | Forestry - 45 | Prospecting - 45 | Skinning - 45 |

| Alchemy - 45 | Armorsmithing - 45 | Cooking - 45 | Jewelry - 45 | Leatherworking - 45 | Tailoring - 45 | Weaponsmithing - 40 |

#5 Eloom

Eloom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:15

farming food chance of crop dust and foraging could be a fusion powder. i mean where do the mobs get it from? i like to think of it as the movie dune -the spice in every thing.

Edit: maybe the midgie are like the worms spreading the powder all over bringing it with them threw the void like a busy bee. they eat/gather/drink/something from the plants so wile you are forging you come across a pile of fusion powder to this day has no name other then what its does (fuse) and the content it comes in (powder). Same with crop dust. could be a form of fusion powder mixed in with the minerals of the dirt to yield a better chance of... Ethereal comp. 

Edited by Eloom, 16 August 2014 - 22:50.

milkyway-pan1.jpg

#6 EJK

EJK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 15:42

Big bass, big tuna, big trout, big stickleback... Big fishes. You use it in normal fish recipe, but the food you get got a damage buff and heals 20% more. Juicy fruits, adds +20% health/mana or +10% of both depending of the type of the fruit. 

IGN: Player. I usually think in longevity point of view.

#7 ZooksterGaming

ZooksterGaming

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts
  • Badge
  • Sweden

Posted 20 August 2014 - 15:49

I like the idea of fishing up an old boot. That boots you out of game :ph34r:

91ig7l.png

| Zook (45) Prophet | Arumat (45) Warrior | Samoorai (45) Templar |

| Crystal Cutting - 45 | Farming - 40 | Fishing - 23 | Foraging - 45 | Forestry - 45 | Prospecting - 45 | Skinning - 45 |

| Alchemy - 45 | Armorsmithing - 45 | Cooking - 45 | Jewelry - 45 | Leatherworking - 45 | Tailoring - 45 | Weaponsmithing - 40 |

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: