Photo

Can u guys put and extremely hard WB in game?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Removed431723

Removed431723

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 20:32

I feel that with the right tank and a couple of healers all World Bosses are easy, why not add a new World Boss in the next update that has more hp, high damage aoe (just like Mercurial Queen) and does more damage. World Bosses are too easy in my opinion and would like to see a real challenge.

Characters~~~Legolis~~~lvl49

_________ ~~~Legonub~~~lvl13

#2 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 31 August 2015 - 22:56

Zork Was hard till to many companed that flame follor was to much so nerf boss so more could complete Weekly still pain but not as much as it was like many thing have been nerf to hell and back,

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

#3 drdoom123

drdoom123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Badge

Posted 31 August 2015 - 23:19

I feel that with the right tank and a couple of healers all World Bosses are easy, why not add a new World Boss in the next update that has more hp, high damage aoe (just like Mercurial Queen) and does more damage. World Bosses are too easy in my opinion and would like to see a real challenge.

a couple ? crip can solo heal me through all wb

2u3y71v.png

Eldevin

drdoom123 - lvl EOC

AWhiteGuy - lvl EOC

Lowko - lvl 18 Ranger

Fallensword: drdoom123 lvl 824

#4 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 31 August 2015 - 23:30

not more HP, that does not make harder bosses, just makes them more boring...

Give new hard dynamics that forces activity and punishes afkers.

High damage yes, but also damage that is avoidable through movement or other means.

Also, limit the amount of participants, if you have a WB designed for 10 people, throwing 50 at it is just stupid.

Also, I know that if this happens it will be shortlived, as there will be some who complain that it is too hard and it will have to be nerfed so they can complete it.

Give us hard content that only dedicated, well geared players can beat.

Edited by ernzor, 31 August 2015 - 23:30.

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#5 aliadnan12

aliadnan12

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 September 2015 - 01:13

honestly , if u want something challenging , i believe i did suggest it before ... the boss changes its dynamics as the battle proceeds , like an increase in damage output as its health drop , or .. a change in attack pattern as its health drops ... like u can do so many things as health drops , so why not put them into game mechanics and help the bosses that keep dying at our weapons so often that they have just given up 

#6 ordinaryfunguy

ordinaryfunguy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 01 September 2015 - 08:12

yes i want that, but make sure nothing much is happening at the same time, most time i do WB, its just logs out my character immediately because of lag etc. but yes, a challenge would be great!

<html>

<head>

<title>WAAAAAA?</title>

</head>

<body>

<p>uPdAtE pLeAsE</p>

</body>

</html>

#7 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:01

treya bombs + rg purple zones  stand on it or get blasted + bt hand pools at random spots + flame zones, unlimited power, flame pillars, rocks falling down from the sky

get insane healers and good gear and you can afk or dodge them attacks :P

keep em busy boyz

also update the wb levels to 50

they are still lvl 45 ...

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

fastest icc healer in progress

Gotta go fast :P

#8 kidref

kidref

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts
  • Sweden

Posted 03 September 2015 - 10:22

also update the wb levels to 50

they are still lvl 45 ...

made the boss HP be more if it are more that are in boss zone that dont allow player to afk on basick attack and need to use skills 

#9 kidref

kidref

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts
  • Sweden

Posted 05 March 2016 - 13:17

bumb when it be lv 50 made the LV on WB higer?

not more HP, that does not make harder bosses, just makes them more boring...

Give new hard dynamics that forces activity and punishes afkers.

High damage yes, but also damage that is avoidable through movement or other means.

Also, limit the amount of participants, if you have a WB designed for 10 people, throwing 50 at it is just stupid.

Also, I know that if this happens it will be shortlived, as there will be some who complain that it is too hard and it will have to be nerfed so they can complete it.

Give us hard content that only dedicated, well geared players can beat.

#10 kidref

kidref

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts
  • Sweden

Posted 05 March 2016 - 13:25

if it be higer lv we get some use on all HOWLITE gems that give accurity

#11 Greenham

Greenham

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 03:48

Make a World Boss in Blossom Ridge that's a giant tree, that uses Terra abilities like the raining boulders, and he spawns Treefolk as his mobs so there will be more heat on the players. Also he has to say "taste the rainbow" and shoot rainbows at the players! Then before he dies he becomes AN UNDEAD TREE and spawns demon woodland animals and fire rains on the ground instead of the rocks  and he lets out an aoe every 30 seconds killing low health players. Also 5% damage done to him is sent back to the aggressor. Final thing... The Tree must be called the Willow Widow then when it is undead it becomes undead Willow

Spooky  

kcMnRXGoi.png

#12 Greenham

Greenham

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 04:02

Make a World Boss in Blossom Ridge that's a giant tree, that uses Terra abilities like the raining boulders, and he spawns Treefolk as his mobs so there will be more heat on the players. Also he has to say "taste the rainbow" and shoot rainbows at the players! Then before he dies he becomes AN UNDEAD TREE and spawns demon woodland animals and fire rains on the ground instead of the rocks  and he lets out an aoe every 30 seconds killing low health players. Also 5% damage done to him is sent back to the aggressor. Final thing... The Tree must be called the Willow Widow then when it is undead it becomes undead Willow

Spooky  

don't do half of what I just typed XD

kcMnRXGoi.png

#13 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 09 April 2016 - 08:39

Can any one explain why say Legolas user account say's

Removed431723

Was he/she bannad or what happen here ?

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

#14 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 April 2016 - 02:46

Can any one explain why say Legolas user account say's

Removed431723

Was he/she bannad or what happen here ?

He was banned for acting a fool on the fourms.

The world is cruel...as will I....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: