• Please log in to reply
548 replies to this topic

#21 Hitch

Hitch

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 18:41

Hey, if u please, dont turn this into a guild chat, ok?
The management thank's u!

#22 fs_shadescry

fs_shadescry
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2007 - 18:43

2 l8 :P , and BTW, how do u do them quote things... i cant seem 2 get em right...

#23 fs_devinegod

fs_devinegod
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2007 - 18:44

http://forum.fallens...pic.php?t=29405

#24 Hitch

Hitch

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 18:47

2 l8 :P , and BTW, how do u do them quote things... i cant seem 2 get em right...

Well, u just have to click on "quote" button. Easier than that just dev's avs!!! :lol:

#25 fs_shadescry

fs_shadescry
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2007 - 18:50

ooooh... this is turning nasty... :twisted: :P :twisted:

#26 fs_deemer

fs_deemer
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2007 - 20:22

Can anybody tell me how to make a banner? Im a dumbass when it comes to computer stuff :?

Never mind i actually found out how to do it. No thanks to all you people :P :P :P

#27 fs_devinegod

fs_devinegod
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2007 - 20:53

DevineGod wrote:

I'm doing a complex sig for myself

i know thats y i said i hope yer sig is immense due 2 the time u r spending on it :P

I haven't been doing it constantly, but I work on it when I can.

#28 fs_dxrulez123

fs_dxrulez123
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2007 - 22:16

Posted Image

Yeah, i'm gonna show off a bit too... so, here you have some avatars/banners i did to my guildmates. Being an amateur, I think they are pretty good.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image

So, if you like it and want one similar, just join my guild and you'll have it for free! If you don't wanna join, 10 fsp's is the price! ;)

you put the price for 10 fsp cause you want more people to join your guild :roll:

#29 Hitch

Hitch

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 00:09

you put the price for 10 fsp cause you want more people to join your guild :roll:

...well, it depends "how" you read it... there's a message between the lines!

#30 fs_deemer

fs_deemer
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2007 - 00:25

...well, it depends "how" you read it... there's a message between the lines!

There is :?: :?: :?:

#31 fs_jimmyjoe

fs_jimmyjoe
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2007 - 01:04

lol... jealous?

dude... put your nose down or you might catch an aerial...

i used to do that stuff when i just begun...

and if you want to prove everyone wrong, upload one of your psds and hear their manical laughter whilst looking at the three layers with no effect, filters, brushes or anything at all in your lousy psd...

the stuff you so claim is "the greatest avatar there is" is usually made in 5 - 10 minutes... finding images included...

you might think your better than all the others... but believe me... youre very far from it...

#32 fs_dxrulez123

fs_dxrulez123
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2007 - 03:42

lol... jealous?

dude... put your nose down or you might catch an aerial...

i used to do that stuff when i just begun...

and if you want to prove everyone wrong, upload one of your psds and hear their manical laughter whilst looking at the three layers with no effect, filters, brushes or anything at all in your lousy psd...

the stuff you so claim is "the greatest avatar there is" is usually made in 5 - 10 minutes... finding images included...

you might think your better than all the others... but believe me... youre very far from it...

meh your good :wink: and dj, devine, and yukio

#33 fs_jimmyjoe

fs_jimmyjoe
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2007 - 14:00

well... my shop isnt working anymore... cos i dont have that much time... but while it was working... it was for free... so even if it was working... i wouldnt care...

and i dont usually fight about something this stupid... but its kinda annoying when someone is so full of himself...

#34 Hitch

Hitch

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 17:32

Ok, jimmyjoe.. you made ur point more than once and that is really annoying! So, i'll kindly ask you: can you pls get lost and go post somewhere else? In your own shop, maybe?
Thank you very much! ;)

#35 fs_jimmyjoe

fs_jimmyjoe
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2007 - 22:28

ill think about it...

#36 fs_devinegod

fs_devinegod
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2007 - 23:43

Let me think for you. Answer: Nope, I'd rather you not be so full of yourself when you have lowest votes in the "Who's better" thread. Think about it and you might learn something.

Agreed! :P

#37 Hitch

Hitch

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 07:59

Just made these 3 today (I had some spare time, :o ) and I want to dedicate them to all the envious and those who dont know sh*t (they think they know) 'bout art graphics! 8)
Hope u appreciate it!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#38 fs_jimmyjoe

fs_jimmyjoe
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2007 - 11:42

is that an invitation?

#39 fs_dxrulez123

fs_dxrulez123
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2007 - 18:17

Just made these 3 today (I had some spare time, :o ) and I want to dedicate them to all the envious and those who dont know sh*t (they think they know) 'bout art graphics! 8)
Hope u appreciate it!

Posted Image

Posted Image

wow yours is bigger than devines sign a new record :lol:

#40 fs_devinegod

fs_devinegod
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2007 - 21:10

Ahaahha, congrats on finding a new font. Now you can do everything you already did in a different font.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: