Photo

GGT AUCTION -- Featuring pieces from many of FS's finest avatar/signature artists!

• Please log in to reply
347 replies to this topic

#341 WarQueen

WarQueen

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,185 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:35

I was just browsing here and seen that Warkitsune didn't report that I sent them the pink ranger combo. They have had them for awhile now. Since the first day the Auction ended I would guess. 

he paid for them so I guess that's fine...

voragris is the only one so far that's saying he hasn't gotten his piece yet.

WarQueenSig1_zpsfe2b03d4.png

#342 Elokin

Elokin
  • United States of America

Posted 20 November 2013 - 17:30

I will see what I can do about the flame style font & make a bonus matching avi right away

Take your time, I'm in no hurry. I'd like to see the depth of your work.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#25avi4auction-Elo1_zps77754847.png

Hey, I was away all weekend and just saw this! I think it looks really cool. I have a couple of requests for changes, though:

1. Would you put 'Elokin' in the same font and color as where it says 'Shark King' right now (and placed approximately where 'shark' is now)?

2. Also would you put 'The Highlanders' in the same font and color as you have my name in right now, placed a little lower -- like below the shark's pectorals -- and more horizontally centered?

Pretty please? Sorry to be a pain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't see this till now sorry.............

avi1-SC_zps0d59b17f.png The font is Vampire Rev, if you would like something different please tell me.

actually ur missing the last E in srcorleone jejeje if u can just make that right its ok maybe take out the green frame and the dart if possible just noticed that omg :P

bumpity-bump  :)

All HCS Games: Elokin

PSN, Steam: CsokiCsiga213

Eldevin Shop

#343 zeder

zeder

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:53

I didn't see this till now sorry.............

avi1-SC_zps0d59b17f.png The font is Vampire Rev, if you would like something different please tell me.

avi1-11_zps5c444342.png   avi1-12_zpsfd606bb1.png   avi1-10_zps00cc9d7d.png

I didn't have a saved copy w/o the outline & had to start from scratch, the "dagger" is actually part of the dragon's tail.

ZederGift_zpsa47e7c25.png by Chagryn

#344 zeder

zeder

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:58

Hey, I was away all weekend and just saw this! I think it looks really cool. I have a couple of requests for changes, though:

1. Would you put 'Elokin' in the same font and color as where it says 'Shark King' right now (and placed approximately where 'shark' is now)?

2. Also would you put 'The Highlanders' in the same font and color as you have my name in right now, placed a little lower -- like below the shark's pectorals -- and more horizontally centered?

Pretty please? Sorry to be a pain.

avi4elokin1_zpse439a6d6.png Done & not a problem....... the customer is always right.

#345 Elokin

Elokin

Posted 21 November 2013 - 18:44

Thank you zeder!

All HCS Games: Elokin

PSN, Steam: CsokiCsiga213

Eldevin Shop

#346 zeder

zeder

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:20

lol Yeah, I always had problems with font types and placement too. As much as I appreciate the effort, this one just does not do this amazing sig justice. Doesn't seem like it belongs at all. I was thinking maybe something more fire oriented. And I would like "The Ab0mination" under my name. Also, would like to discuss making an avi to match this sig, if possible... I was thinking about a font more like one of these. Not necessarily these exact fonts but something along these lines. attachicon.gifUno1.png attachicon.gifUno2.png Let me know what you think. 

these are the flame type fonts I have / could find...... do you like any of them?  flamenames_zps1e58d304.png

#347 WarQueen

WarQueen

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,185 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:27

some people may not be paying attention to this thread for updates anymore. I'd recommend contacting the buyer(s) in game.

#348 WarQueen

WarQueen

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,185 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:59

recieved payment from abdullah today.

Anyone know if there is any pieces that haven't been recieved/finished yet?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: