RISDMAC

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Badge
  • Ireland

Posted 06 May 2015 - 12:23

So this is mainly coming from the fact that I need want the raven wings and have yet to see the troll drop them when I am in the group that kills it - thats if I even see the troll spawn while I am logged in and can get a group together to take it on.

I get that it is a rare item but see no reason for the raven wings / wings of zephyr / plasma disc or any other mounts/emotes/pets to be BOP - items and gear I can understand, but not vanity.

If someone unlucky like me wants to foolishly spend my EP buying mounts that I cant seem to acquire, I should be able to buy from someone willing to overcharge me! :wub: :wub: :wub:

#2 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 06 May 2015 - 12:53

Tried Red Bull J? :P

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#3 RISDMAC

RISDMAC

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Badge
  • Ireland

Posted 06 May 2015 - 13:15

Not raven wings.... :(

#4 Fizban

Fizban

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 May 2015 - 13:45

So this is mainly coming from the fact that I need want the raven wings and have yet to see the troll drop them when I am in the group that kills it - thats if I even see the troll spawn while I am logged in and can get a group together to take it on.

I get that it is a rare item but see no reason for the raven wings / wings of zephyr / plasma disc or any other mounts/emotes/pets to be BOP - items and gear I can understand, but not vanity.

If someone unlucky like me wants to foolishly spend my EP buying mounts that I cant seem to acquire, I should be able to buy from someone willing to overcharge me! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Shame i can only like a post once, yes please to this suggestion :)

I can tolerate ignorance, but i cannot stand stupidity

the past can't be altered, the future can't be controlled, live for the here and now

#5 Bigfoot

Bigfoot

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 13:58

:)

If you need me, I'll be hiding in the forest. ;)

#6 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 May 2015 - 15:30

What Kezza said

The world is cruel...as will I....

#7 Ant

Ant

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 May 2015 - 16:09

I feel bad for you trying to get raven wings that would be a joke. It would be nice if anyone who simply attacked the troll has a chance of getting the wings as a drop even if they don't get tag. This would help everyone including when a dps gets a tag instead of everyone trying to kill the dps to get tag for themselves.

I'm really surprised they haven't changed it yet since there's been many threads about it.

Edited by Ant, 06 May 2015 - 16:09.

If buff or wave to you in passing, it means hello!
@AntEldevin
##ETradin Buy & Sell Chat

http://webchat.freenode.net

zLz5Qbo.gif

WTB Founder Torch PM me

#8 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 May 2015 - 17:25

I feel bad for you trying to get raven wings that would be a joke. It would be nice if anyone who simply attacked the troll has a chance of getting the wings as a drop even if they don't get tag. This would help everyone including when a dps gets a tag instead of everyone trying to kill the dps to get tag for themselves.

I'm really surprised they haven't changed it yet since there's been many threads about it.

They wanted it to work the way they wanted to sadily.......

The world is cruel...as will I....

#9 Ant

Ant

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 May 2015 - 19:34

They wanted it to work the way they wanted to sadily.......

That's a shame, I've never liked Troll mechanics since it came and I know most feel the same.

If everyone had a chance of getting the wings nothing else (tag would get that) for helping even if the chances were very slim alot more people would doing it which would mean it's not dead content for the majority than minority who kill it currently.

bDDtUpk.gif

If buff or wave to you in passing, it means hello!
@AntEldevin
##ETradin Buy & Sell Chat

http://webchat.freenode.net

zLz5Qbo.gif

WTB Founder Torch PM me

#10 Fizban

Fizban

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 May 2015 - 20:53

Or make it so the troll drops ONLY wings and nothing else, that way it won't get tagged by the same players everytime it spawns :)

• Ant likes this

I can tolerate ignorance, but i cannot stand stupidity

the past can't be altered, the future can't be controlled, live for the here and now

#11 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 06 May 2015 - 21:57

Careful, the antiP2W mob might come get you :P

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#12 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 07 May 2015 - 01:19

Love to see Wing's As in Zaphery - Plasma lord disc - 10k PP wing Flame wings few other item being unbound, Open market on item with so many item being bind on Pick - Bind on Equipted limits open market on many item potionaly be sold or trade.

281/281 Haste staff bound on pick use it at some point probly wont option resell it, Unbinding option would be lovely option at some point.

My self taken time try and hun Xaphyer and Trol for for raven wings. Troll get there slow contion so bye time get there tag end up leving as not worth my time or effort help kill troll for nothing but repair fee's.

As far as Zaphery wings "Bad luck" even so pain in ass get only have some one els in group get drop.

Over all few thing would, Like have option resell speaicl on item take alot of time get.

10k PP Wing long time get yet bound. Raven Wings - As far as raven wing never have them.

5k Valor Disc Bound - for some one who not for pvp limit's means for these people get this item not favorable to those perf play game not deal with PvP get valor.

Few other thing's need be add to list of unbound tradeable item's, This dose add on to pay to win aspec for some but over all would open blance issue with curent content set up.

took me 3 month's Kill PL get 1 disc.

Kill Zaphery 100 time's or so 1 drop note: some els in group got drop. so far not seen 2 nd.

10k PP Flame wings took some time get 10k PP for wings sadly bound look lovely.

raven wings - Troll unable get there in time get tag.

5k Valor not issue spend on Glem gem's before save up for 5k note: note issue doing TA dailys thought PvP Zone put off some player from trying get.

Edited by redsmokeboy, 07 May 2015 - 01:25.

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

#13 Huxtable

Huxtable

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 08:37

I suggested something similar a while back, but focused more on purchased mounts, etc. I feel when you spend money or EP on something, it's the account (holder) buying it, not the character.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: