5 replies to this topic

#1 DarthViper

DarthViper

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,425 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 04:39

In the year 2099, a man known as Dimmer awoke in a worn down house to which he was taken after being hit in the skull and knocked out. Knowing he had been taken prisoner, he began to look around the room for his kidnappers, but didn't see anyone. Standing up was a long and painful process. He pressed his hand towards his forehead.

''Ow, my head''

After getting up, he continued to scan the room for others, but saw nobody. He attempted to walk, only to notice that his ankle was tied to a chain which was attached to a will, and no amount of kicking would free him. He then used the heel of his free leg to smash against the chain in another attempt to free himself. After several minutes, the chain had been separated from the wall, although it was still attached to his ankle. He then saw a door, and ventured into the next room.

Upon entering the next room, he saw another man tied to the wall in a similar manor, but not moving. Dimmer approached him, and noticed several flies buzzing around the other man. After checking the other man's heart rate, Dimmer realised he had passed on. He ventured into three other rooms, each containing a different presumed prisoner, 1 more man and two women in total, who had also met their end.

Dimmer was under the impression that the prison takers had probably taken him and several other hostages prisoners and demanded ransom, which was a common way small groups of people who were good at fighting made money after the recently ended 3rd world war, which had dropped Earth's population down to less than 2 billion. Nuclear radiation was everywhere. He then returned to the room he had been kept in, and while passing each of the other rooms, he noticed the ceiling of each had collapsed, but the ceiling in his room was fine. Many dent marks were on the floors.

''Guess I should consider myself lucky. I wonder what happened?''

For the first time he looked out the window and noticed he was on the 4th floor of a building in an unfamiliar city.

''Where am I?''

He then wandered towards the bottom floor, looting bodies as he went. He acquired a revolver with 6 ammo and a holder for it, a knife, a pair of shoes in better condition than his current ones, light body armour (the type some police officers wear), a backpack an energy bar and a bottle of water. He replaced his shoes, put the armour on under his shirt, strapped the revolver holder to his waist, revolver intact and placed the knife, food and water in the backpack, which he put on his back. On his way, he also noticed the man who had knocked him out, alive, but with his body and limbs trapped under a couch which had fallen on him. Dimmer took out his new revolver and pistol whipped him until he was knocked out. He then slit the man's throat with the knife.

After stepping outside he looked around and saw nobody. He walked around half a block before he felt a hand grab his shoulder. He turned around quickly to seem who it was.

Did you know that there are likely over 2000 rouge black holes in our galaxy alone. Each of them can reach very high speeds, even in space terms, are each capable of destroying anything in their path, and are invisible. Well, goodnight!

#2 May the cat

May the cat

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 22:24

cool story

#3 drdoom123

drdoom123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:57

nice

2u3y71v.png

Eldevin

drdoom123 - lvl EOC

AWhiteGuy - lvl EOC

Lowko - lvl 18 Ranger

Fallensword: drdoom123 lvl 824

#4 Gilraen

Gilraen

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 17:34

The moment he turned around he noticed that Amanda his sister was the one who grabbed his hand, she had dark long hair and her eyes were red as fire from exposure to the radiation, she had the same face as her mother, beautiful and kind.

"Found you!" she told her brother.

"Damn you woman, I also shot you, don't just take me by surprise like that." he told his sister.

They both woke up in that building, apparently Dimmer passed by her cell unknowingly, that's how she saw him and followed him out.

"Where are we?" she asked.

"I have no idea, we should search the area for anything of use." said Dimmer.

#5 ZakkAttacksYou

ZakkAttacksYou

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 00:44

Out from the dark on the ceiling, a dark creature with red glowing eyes jumped down and stood up.
"Well hi there, what are you doin around these parts?" Said the dark bein. He was tall with a dark coat and hood. All you could see was his glowing red eyes and a big mean smile. He them pulled out a blade from his coat and pointed it twords the men.

#6 drdoom123

drdoom123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 November 2014 - 14:17

pretty good :D

2u3y71v.png

Eldevin

drdoom123 - lvl EOC