• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BoobieMalone

BoobieMalone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 July 2021 - 23:25

When I was playing two different games in two different sectors, one in Facebook & one in Google, I accidentally linked one account to both Facebook & Google & now I can't log onto the one I was playing in Facebook. So when I go to play on either Google or Facebook they both link to the same account. How do I retrieve the other one that I was originally playing in Facebook? I was trying to switch them.

#2 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,997 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 07 July 2021 - 23:23

The cows will tell you to submit a ticket with screenshots of identifying documentation, in order to prove you are you and own the account.  This process usually takes a few business days, but this is the only way that I know of to straighten out account issues.

Just one old lady's opinion

IvkJTu2.gif

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#3 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,355 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 July 2021 - 07:49

When I was playing two different games in two different sectors, one in Facebook & one in Google, I accidentally linked one account to both Facebook & Google & now I can't log onto the one I was playing in Facebook. So when I go to play on either Google or Facebook they both link to the same account. How do I retrieve the other one that I was originally playing in Facebook? I was trying to switch them.

Which game was this?

If it's Operation: New Earth support is provided at the link below:

If it's Warhammer Chaos and Conquest contact Warhammer Support at : 

~ Grim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: