BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 December 2015 - 18:42

Hi all,

With the second wave of Dragons defeated and driven off, you'd think you could lower your guard. Not so! A third flight of vindictive, vicious Dragon has taken wing!

Lakota (Dragon LE)
287741d0bf243e04924eaee2a4d5749ce309.jpg

The Dragon Lakota is much sought after by monster and treasure hunters alike, not just in an attempt to kill this legendary drake but to steal the even more legendary gold eggs it lays deep in its lair. Few have ever retrieved one of these eggs from Lakotas nest as survived the dragon's wrath.
Those who have have lived rich lives indeed.

Recommended Level : 225+

Volim the Cuelebre (Dragon LE)
288019bb8c7b2c016a0f556500da0c2c0fcf.jpg

Volim the Cuelebre harks form a magical species of Dragon able to blow out gusts of magic. Volims breath causes those who inhale it to fall in love. She is often sought by the brave(and the lonely) so that they may attempt to capture some of her breath for their own needs. However Volims uses her breath also as a weapon, causing he prey to fall for her and thus it makes them more than an easy meal...

Recommended Level : 535+

Ni Hong (Dragon LE)
2883f8ee487618aedea6227435a75358cf9f.jpg

Ni Hong is a master of the skies, a magical dragon that flies through the air in a blur of colour and silver scales. Ni Hong is not an evil being and his knowledge in magic is legendary and many seek out his council. However he is very aloof and sees most humans as nothing but stupid ground dwelling animals or snacks so approaching him is always a risk. Best hope he's in the mood for visitors...

Recommended Level : 845+

Old Puntalis (Dragon LE)
2886d69657cd6957ae03721831828a31d4b3.jpg

Old Puntalis is an ancient Dragon, and possibly one of the first. He became gradually more and more disillusioned with the world around him and retreated into the depths of a dark and forgotten swamp where he remains to this day. Old Puntalis has become one with the swamp over time and it is said that he controls the whole swamp around him. It is dangerous to seek him out, for if his jaws don't get you the trees will...

Recommended Level : 1120+

Pontius the Magic Dragon (Dragon LE)
28893a607ce7b4dca7fc47191e54f474ce79.jpg

Pontius was once all powerful wizard and respected for his potions. However an accident occurred with his newest potion. The concoction should have given him the power of a Dragon but was transformed him into one! He retained his magical abilities and personality but also gained the strength, appearance and taste for flesh of a Dragon. Now he searches the world for a cure, and a meal...

Recommended Level : 1500+

The ScissorNose Serpent (Dragon LE)
354926c01359f0ce5b06ab3c21d2787eaa13.jpg

The ScissorNose Serpent is a large, fire breathing beast with the most peculiar name. The creature's nose flows out from the top of the mouth and bottom of the chin and have been found to be preternaturally sharp! This cruel Dragon is known for capturing knights alive and using his odd nose to snip the unfortunate victim apart!

Recommended Level : 1950+

Ying Rainmaker (Dragon LE)
42031cd1ad414ee3e8d3124d6ee2593e43f4.jpg

Ying Rainmaker is a vast serpentine dragon. He claims to have celestial origins though not everyone believes this. He is known to be capricious which is a dangerous quality to have in a being who controls rain! He has been known to fly into the sky and turn sunny days into torrential rainfall but also to stop storms that are causing massive flooding, saving lives. It can be quite a challenge to know how he'll react on any given day!

Recommended Level : 2430+

This third and final flight of dragons will be causing trouble until 19:00 hours on the 29th of December, 2015.

Enjoy!

~ The Fallen Sword team.

#2 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 27 December 2015 - 19:51

Thanks for the new dragons - not initially sure of a use for those particular slot / stat combinations, but I'm sure I'll work with 'em.

Referring back to a point you made in thread https://forums.hunte...quest-for-ufsg/

where you said "As for the Enhancements on some newer items, again, sure. I'll look to that for any upcoming items. The Flight of Dragons LE for Christmas will require a few new beasties. Maybe their items could have some.

~ Grim"

The master crafter / master inventor enhancements were only added to Krokodeilos and only at +5 for each, even on the set bonus. Is there any chance of tweaking that up somewhat  as this doesn't help update my inventing set and I'm still stuck with using really low level items which, if possible, I'd prefer to get rid of :)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#3 TRBLmaker

TRBLmaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 20:02

You ruined the hunting setup with the new set 2430 can you plz change the ring to rune or shield

x4gK4aR.png

#4 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 December 2015 - 20:08

You ruined the hunting setup with the new set 2430 can you plz change the ring to rune or shield

I think Armor / Shield or Boot / Rune would have been better.

#5 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 27 December 2015 - 20:11

I think Armor / Shield or Boot / Rune would have been better.

I wasn't gonna mention that, but yes, the options with that boots / ring combo are very limited for hunting :(

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#6 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 21:01

Off topic: did anybody else notice that post 3 had the poster liking their own post? O___+ I am so catching up to BG, lol.

That said... nothing constructive to say really. Everybody else knows better than me here.

Thanks for the third wave HCS. As always, prosperous smacking everybody! (o0

#7 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 03:28

Just means we need a few more damage sets to provide for some variety

#8 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 28 December 2015 - 03:39

That works too - in fact, that's a preferable solution. The ability to mix and match hunting gear is, unfortunately, somewhat lacking at high levels ...

#9 vlkfenrir

vlkfenrir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 08:06

Exactly. Even if the set is not going to be used right now (and I think it has its uses already) it is a great set and it could fit perfectly with sets to come.

#10 macb00k

macb00k

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 December 2015 - 13:25

Maybe instead of complaining you could try and work around it? Or not use it... put some effort into maybe finding a hunting set? Its why new sets are made, to introduce new variations in the game
yEmtZFn_zpsocfjsgxs.png

#11 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 December 2015 - 17:53

Hey there.

The sets will be staying as they are.

~ Grim

#12 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 28 December 2015 - 19:09

Hey there.

The sets will be staying as they are.

~ Grim

Is that in relation to the Master Crafter / Master Inventor percentages on Krokodeilos too ?

Edited by Pardoux, 28 December 2015 - 19:10.

#13 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 21:58

Actually the new set gives me "about" 7000 additional dmg, but I lose "about" 7000 attack. And this is with only three full sets. This could leave Cows & Co. room to add a three piece set somewhere? 

Edited by tharzill, 28 December 2015 - 21:59.

#14 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 00:14

Actually the new set gives me "about" 7000 additional dmg, but I lose "about" 7000 attack. And this is with only three full sets. This could leave Cows & Co. room to add a three piece set somewhere? 

presumably that is before factoring in SH?

#15 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 00:39

oooh... share that lovely setup please... I've tried and tried but can't beat the standard hunting seutp... ;p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: