Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 17 January 2017 - 22:33

We've opened an issue with the hosts regarding this - will update you once we have some more info.

#23 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 22:36

Thanks hoof. Arena was loading slower than the seven year itch for me earlier. *scratchscratch*

#24 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 17 January 2017 - 22:46

I haven't been having any appreciable lag here, but it does occur to me that way back when (3 or more years ago) we used to have the server listed in the same place the node thingy is now.

Just a bit of ancient history :huh:

#25 wazzimoto

wazzimoto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 17 January 2017 - 23:08

LAGGGG

aUcTiOnS  ---->   Check out my current auctions here!

WazziSig1_zps86dd99f5.png

#26 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 23:20

I can't post in global chat. Just came back 15 minutes ago. Node 4 is the fastest. Over the last five minutes Node2 has really slow down. Every 2nd or 3rd page on Node2. Takes about 8 to 15 seconds to load

#27 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 17 January 2017 - 23:53

I can't post in global chat. Just came back 15 minutes ago. Node 4 is the fastest. Over the last five minutes Node2 has really slow down. Every 2nd or 3rd page on Node2. Takes about 8 to 15 seconds to load

Note it may not be the node is the issue - if you can let me know the action you're doing at the time that would be helpful too thanks :)

#28 DragonDave

DragonDave

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 00:03

It is TERRIBLE  right now! I can hardly get a screen to load at all. Profile page, Auction house, Ladder, buffing, Composing. All of them won't load. I press keys & nothing happens but if you wait long enough sometime the key stroke worked & other times it doesn't work at all.  Node1, 2, 3, 4, It make no difference. They all suck.

#29 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 00:13

My actions. I have only been going back and forth between my Guild chat page, home page, and bio pages. Not really doing anything. Just going back and forth between different pages. That last post however seems to be more accurate. It doesn't seem to matter what node you're on. I actually was speaking to a guild member who was using the map to try to finish the DQ from yesterday before the reset. He said it didn't matter what node he was on either. He said some minutes it was moving along smoothly and fast and at other times it was worse than dial-up and having lag.

#30 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 18 January 2017 - 00:32

It looks to be the db server causing the spikes (hence all the nodes are having issues) - working on it!

#31 Emperor Sidd

Emperor Sidd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 00:38

Just wasted 200-300 stam trying to kill elf creatures even with LF 1438, total progress 60. The DQ registers on the page, I lose stam but when I refresh since the action menu is spinning too long I end up so far back. This used to happen but the stam wasnt affected (or not too much). Pretty annoying that the dq is now not worth and wasted stam. 

#32 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 18 January 2017 - 00:54

Failed to connect: Master Database [10.132.128.119]
Trying to get here http://www.fallenswo...dex.php?cmd=log

Its a white page, so no clue about nodes....

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#33 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 18 January 2017 - 00:56

Failed to connect: Master Database [10.132.128.119]
Trying to get here http://www.fallenswo...dex.php?cmd=log

Its a white page, so no clue about nodes....

Game is in maintenance right now :)

#34 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 01:29

Thanks for all the hard work Cows appreciate it :)

#35 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 01:48

Seems to be running a lot faster! Fingers crossed.

#36 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 18 January 2017 - 01:48

That's the maintenance completed now. Note the database may take a little time to get up to full speed, but hopefully that should resolve the issue :)

#37 Emperor Sidd

Emperor Sidd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 02:22

Just wasted 200-300 stam trying to kill elf creatures even with LF 1438, total progress 60. The DQ registers on the page, I lose stam but when I refresh since the action menu is spinning too long I end up so far back. This used to happen but the stam wasnt affected (or not too much). Pretty annoying that the dq is now not worth and wasted stam. 

Still having this error I lose stam for moving and killing creatures but once i refresh the DQ doesn't count the kils.

See the following images, pay attention to DQ and my stam.

1 Before 65 kills on DQ http://imgur.com/tujJLH1

2 After killing 2 elfs its 67 http://imgur.com/P15WBW3

3 Refreshed and its back to 65 but stam does not go back  http://imgur.com/DXSPhgq

#38 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 02:31

Still having this error I lose stam for moving and killing creatures but once i refresh the DQ doesn't count the kils.

See the following images, pay attention to DQ and my stam.

1 Before 65 kills on DQ http://imgur.com/tujJLH1

2 After killing 2 elfs its 67 http://imgur.com/P15WBW3

3 Refreshed and its back to 65 but stam does not go back http://imgur.com/DXSPhgq

I had this happen to me on a DQ. It was after chasing a seasonal Titan and I still had high level conserve running so I started whacking my DQ target. It almost seemed like every time conserve kicked in, the counter would go up but the kill didn't really register as my number got rolled back on refreshes. Needless to say I had to whack way more monsters. I had a trail of screen shots but it didn't save when I posted. :(

#39 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 03:22

I migrate to a different node with each page load, is this intended? Its not giving me problems or anything just wondering

#40 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 18 January 2017 - 12:59

I had this happen to me on a DQ. It was after chasing a seasonal Titan and I still had high level conserve running so I started whacking my DQ target. It almost seemed like every time conserve kicked in, the counter would go up but the kill didn't really register as my number got rolled back on refreshes. Needless to say I had to whack way more monsters. I had a trail of screen shots but it didn't save when I posted. :(

I'll check to see if there is an issue with Conserve with the DQ's

I migrate to a different node with each page load, is this intended? Its not giving me problems or anything just wondering

Aye that's working correctly :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: