Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 18 January 2017 - 16:02

Is the game running better for everyone since the maintenance last night?

#42 Badomun

Badomun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 January 2017 - 16:16

Is the game running better for everyone since the maintenance last night?

Yes!  Its running much smoother now!

#43 Mzzery

Mzzery

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 17:07

definitely :)

og3DxyP.gif

#44 icd55mph

icd55mph

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 18:47

Not here. 4 or 5 pages work good then freeze up. World map move 5 or 6 squares and freeze up. Cache was cleared when this started and again earlier to no avail.

#45 icd55mph

icd55mph

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 18:52

It took me 1 1/2 hours to move 300 squares 12 hours ago for the DQ. If the reward hadn't been good I would have given up. There has to be something in the game update as that is when my problems started. Worked fine before that.

#46 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,396 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 18:56

wondering if these constant lag issues can be traced back to a point of origin - like when we went off dedicated servers and went into the cloud

edit for coherence

Edited by duktayp, 18 January 2017 - 19:01.

#47 DragonDave

DragonDave

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 22:37

The computer at my office is working fine now. I will try the home computer in a little bit.

#48 DragonDave

DragonDave

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 00:44

My home computer is pretty much the same as the last week. Reload, reload, reload. Trying to move on the map, bounty board, auction house & composing. All don't work half the time. Double clicking on things helps

Edited by DragonDave, 19 January 2017 - 00:46.

#49 Emperor Sidd

Emperor Sidd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:12

Guild Conflicts under fighting players is also broken almost completely, the names that are showing up aren't even members of the guilds we have conflicts against. See image link : http://imgur.com/YWLQqTN

#50 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 19 January 2017 - 13:31

Guild Conflicts under fighting players is also broken almost completely, the names that are showing up aren't even members of the guilds we have conflicts against. See image link : http://imgur.com/YWLQqTN

Were they members when the conflict was initiated?

#51 Emperor Sidd

Emperor Sidd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 13:43

Just checked the first 2  and last 2 on the list under enigmatic, Animaniac is inactive 5 days +, hollyblood inactive 5 days +, myatlantis offline 8 hrs and xzxthorxzx inactive 5days +. they all belong to land of myth. 

#52 DragonDave

DragonDave

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 15:09

I hope the lag problem is still being looked at. I am still having pages not loading at all, buttons not working, & Fallen Sword page is not working, all of the same problems. It is really bad this morning. I had to refresh many times just to get to the ladder. Sometimes it would refresh but it wouldn't refresh to the right page. Traveling the World map is almost impossible. I have to refresh about every 4-5 steps. But my character still moves & costs stam but then I'm taken back a few spaces.

#53 Wesleysdf

Wesleysdf

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 15:15

Just hunted a titan for 45 mins, no lag at all for me. Playing @Brazil

#54 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 21:05

I hope the lag problem is still being looked at. I am still having pages not loading at all, buttons not working, & Fallen Sword page is not working, all of the same problems. It is really bad this morning. I had to refresh many times just to get to the ladder. Sometimes it would refresh but it wouldn't refresh to the right page. Traveling the World map is almost impossible. I have to refresh about every 4-5 steps. But my character still moves & costs stam but then I'm taken back a few spaces.

I was having problems this morning too. 8 to 8.5 hours ago. Not quite as bad as yours sounds. Pages where loading slow. And some lag on the map. I was on Nodes 1 and 2. BG said in global chat. That a major city 30 miles to my North. Was having cloud flair issues. I have been on now, for about an hour and a half. I have not used the map, but everything else seems to be working fine

Edited by cucullainn, 19 January 2017 - 21:07.

#55 DragonDave

DragonDave

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 00:46

YAHOOO! I don't what happened, but the game seems to be working just fine now ! YAY! I love this game when it is working right. I am so excited to be able to switch screens instantly now & actually do what I want to do. (Knocks on wood)  Thank you Cows! 

#56 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 20 January 2017 - 01:24

YAHOOO! I don't what happened, but the game seems to be working just fine now ! YAY! I love this game when it is working right. I am so excited to be able to switch screens instantly now & actually do what I want to do. (Knocks on wood)  Thank you Cows! 

Great to hear it's working better for you now :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: