#81 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 06 March 2017 - 17:38

it happens in waves, sometimes small lag waves sometimes huge waves and getting the error message - seems to be calm now

my greyscale background during this recent wave turned brown at one point...and doesn't look like game stats updated for today yet

Game themes are bust for me - can change to any of the 3 in-game options (never used a personalised one) and they're all the brown one :(

EDIT - Ok, just tried one more time and greyscale worked this time - which is fine, 'cos that's my theme of preference anyway :)

Edited by Pardoux, 06 March 2017 - 17:45.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#82 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,393 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 17:52

i'm not paying close attention to such things, but it looks like the game stats/rankings never updated today

#83 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 20:59

Happened again today to me as well... Was several hours ago, but just had to come in to "chuckle". 

I think there is some lesson to be learned for the game admins that this happened as the Elite pack went out. 

I hope any proceeds from that offer go towards resolving this issue... be it the scapegoat Cloudfare or dusty servers.

I'd hope, as an FS addict who has become far too complacent with this type of "service" that causes Hoof to get up in the wee hours of the U.K. night (and yes, I've seen him online dealing with it), to allocate resources efficiently.

Above all, I hope this type of issue becomes the #1 priority for HCS above and beyond any other game things. 

I know it should be more than redundant to remind HCS that their app will be an Epic fail, with no stam gain involved, if they launch their app and this happens. 

I may be complacent... but I doubt new players will be. 

Prosperous organizing HCS! 

#84 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 06 March 2017 - 22:21

Zorg was looking into it further today, but everything looks fine when the issue isn't happening. It's likely (unfortunately) that we'll need to see when (and if) it happens again to be able to figure out what the issue is. And hopefully not at 3am! :D

Sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused people - be assured that this issue is something that we're aware of.

#85 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 02:58

Zorg was looking into it further today, but everything looks fine when the issue isn't happening. It's likely (unfortunately) that we'll need to see when (and if) it happens again to be able to figure out what the issue is. And hopefully not at 3am! :D

Sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused people - be assured that this issue is something that we're aware of.

You all are awesome. I wish you luck in tracking down this unfortunate gremlin. For the benefit of keeping your sanity, I will keep my fingers crossed that it takes place during a time more appropriate with everyone's schedule. The heads up notification that this may have to be taken care of, when it again happens. Is greatly appreciated. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: