Photo

Questions for Hoofmaster, and other powers that be....

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic

#1 Visigoth

Visigoth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:52

Would it be possible to add a few missions up to level 500 which is the last level for the highest skills?

It would not be necessary to add new realms, just utilize existing realms and loop the story back to the beginning adding a few new powerful entities.

Also it seems that fallen sword gets the credit when flux crystals are purchased, so how do you know if peeps are supporting the game or not.

Just thinking out loud....

Lost in the Fog

#2 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:09

would love to hear a reply for this, i only want an upgrade that resets a single skill but no reply's, so lets see if it would hurt them to at least add one more realm that makes it possible to level in it till 500 heck i wanna know where my money going in to before i waste any more...

sigma_468x60.jpg

#3 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:24

We're planning to do an update soon which will include several improvements to the game. I'm not sure about content but we could look at adding a few missions and enemies to bring the content up to level 500 :)

#4 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 17:33

leao-a-dog-in-brazil-sits-vigil-at-her-o

i'll keep hoping for signs of life

#5 Visigoth

Visigoth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:05

Sounds good boss ;)

Lost in the Fog

#6 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:53

computer_sad_dog2.jpg

#7 Maury Bund

Maury Bund

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 16:25

Might this update include adding the map system that is currently working in FS? I thought about trying to hunt a few Behemoths, until I got fed up (very quickly) with the slow movement and having to refresh the map.

#8 Anonemesis

Anonemesis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Badge

Posted 31 July 2013 - 22:21

Might this update include adding the map system that is currently working in FS? I thought about trying to hunt a few Behemoths, until I got fed up (very quickly) with the slow movement and having to refresh the map.

one can dream, it would defiently bring players back if not new ones...navigations to hard without the map being intereactive so I quit, if the map system is ever implimented I will most defiently take another shot at the game :D

Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs On Top. 

#9 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 15:16

istock_000000669858small-300x199.jpg

#10 RISDMAC

RISDMAC

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Badge
  • Ireland

Posted 11 August 2013 - 15:03

one can dream, it would defiently bring players back if not new ones...navigations to hard without the map being intereactive so I quit, if the map system is ever implimented I will most defiently take another shot at the game :D

yeah, it really is a huge deterrent when you see how user friendly FS is in comparison... if the new map was there would definitely pop in more often as the story was epic here =(

#11 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:25

Unfortunately, and this is said with great regret from my perspective, I think that SS2 has seen all the development it's going to see :(

I loved this game - heck, on many levels, it's a better game than FS - but it never got the player base to support it. So, it becomes a catch-22 for them.

A ) Do they upgrade the whole game interface in the hope that it will rejuvenate the game and get players back 

or

B ) Do they hope that players will come back and justify them rejuvenating it ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#12 Anonemesis

Anonemesis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 August 2013 - 22:51

I'd go with A...Obviously it's not going to get rejuvenated it's old and worn, it needs a makeover like fallensword only then will it see players returning they need to look at what makes Fallensword successful and bring it to Sigmastorm 2 the only major difference between the two is one's Sci-fi and one's Fantasy but because Sigmastorm has never been user friendly opposed to Fallensword that's the biggest thing, such as I previously stated the repair system is very annoying.

#13 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 17:13

dog1.jpg

#14 Anonemesis

Anonemesis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:29

lol Poor Doggies

#15 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:05

308abes.jpg

Greyfriars Bobby should mean something to the cows LOL....

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#16 Anonemesis

Anonemesis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 August 2013 - 14:46

We're planning to do an update soon which will include several improvements to the game. I'm not sure about content but we could look at adding a few missions and enemies to bring the content up to level 500 :)

Was this update implemented?. its been a month

#17 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 13:41

Costa_Rica_dog_dilemma_puppy_mills.jpg

#18 Anonemesis

Anonemesis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 September 2013 - 20:00

Can we get more dog photos?

#19 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:42

Dog-Mastiff.jpg

#20 Rygar89

Rygar89

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:06

Those dog photos make me depressed....knock it off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: