8 replies to this topic

#1 Tyler

Tyler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 17:37

-

Edited by Tyler, 05 December 2017 - 05:13.

#2 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 16 August 2014 - 20:00

Have you tried clearing your browser cache? Also for the downloadable client does it give you any error message at all?

#3 Petta

Petta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:53

Company Director, look at number1star's picture and ask yourself how, in all that mess, we would be able to SEE an error message if there was one.

My attempts to keep playing Eldevin are now COMPLETELY DEAD. On that totally messy startup screen, the client wants me to log in, and unless I am incredibly lucky and can find the name and password fields, I will be unable to log in. Up to now, the game remembered my name and password. In my opinion, it should have KEPT REMEMBERING. I am playing on a private machine, and there was no need to make me reestablish my credentials.

Number1star's screen picture suggests that your graphic interface is accessing video buffers whose address and/or shape is incorrect. The screen flickers very fast, and many of the flickers involve dislpahying a line, then showing the same line just above it, UPSIDE DOWN.

#4 Tyler

Tyler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 02:57

-

Edited by Tyler, 05 December 2017 - 05:12.

#5 Tyler

Tyler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 02:58

-

Edited by Tyler, 05 December 2017 - 05:13.

#6 Sylea

Sylea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 22:22

I have cleared my browser. I have been trying to play Eldevin browser version. All I get is loading core and unpacking core. The stand alone doesn't work.

#7 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 17 August 2014 - 23:03

Apologies about this. We're going to look into the issues with the Mac version this week and do our best to get them resolved quickly.

#8 Petta

Petta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 17:27

Thanks for looking into our problems! Again, please consider this suggestion: give me a simple diagnostic app to download that tries to set up some bitmaps, and I will take a screenshot to show you the result. That might help you figure out where the problem lies.

Also bear in mind, the screenshots that we have sent of the initial, very messed up display, fail to convey the fact that the image is flickering rapidly, with text backwards and/or upside down, every other flicker.

#9 Valinald

Valinald

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 17:58

same problem here.. downloaded and installed the game from Mac game Store today... first attempt I could see a small window top left corner where things were somewhat visible while the rest of the application window was flickering...

Tried to change the video settings and now I only get a white screen when trying to start the application

No way to reset the video settings? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but the same setting remain.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: