Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 31 January 2012 - 14:29

In this latest update we have fixed an issue with group combat not always working correctly when using the new map.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 fs_chibibucky

fs_chibibucky
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2012 - 14:32

[*]Changed Reflection so the damage added by it is applied before Force Shield is applied.

kind of a big deal. not sure what to think about it.

#3 Bleltch

Bleltch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 14:32

In this latest update we have change/fixed the following:

[*:2k9er94d]Changed Reflection so the damage added by it is applied before Force Shield is applied.
[*:2k9er94d]Fixed an issue with group combat not always working correctly when using the new map.
~ The Fallen Sword Team

Wont that make reflection even more overpowered? :(

#4 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 14:35

Nice update... so no more arena update while arena still broken?

#5 fs_liuskoj

fs_liuskoj
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2012 - 14:37

[*:3kdaco7n]Changed Reflection so the damage added by it is applied before Force Shield is applied.
[*:3kdaco7n]Fixed an issue with group combat not always working correctly when using the new map.
~ The Fallen Sword Team

Doesn't it do just the opposite? Since now the reflections damage hasn't been affected by FS, making it sort of inevidable...

#6 fs_hecate

fs_hecate
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2012 - 14:41

Okay, a lil off topic, but whatever you guys did in this update, it's screwing with the stairways... I'm a level 250 LOCKED in Krul Island... This is what I get when I try to to go either the beach or Misty Mountains...

INFORMATION
You need to advance in the tutorial before using this stairway.

Any chance someone can look into this? I was able to travel there before and now? ...nothing...

#7 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 14:43

Where did that change come from?? It was not anything people hated. Was also wondering if any action is going to be done with the arena and gvg soon? Since the discussions have stalled

#8 Bleltch

Bleltch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 14:47

[*:t8jpvydh]Changed Reflection so the damage added by it is applied before Force Shield is applied.
[*:t8jpvydh]Fixed an issue with group combat not always working correctly when using the new map.
~ The Fallen Sword Team

Doesn't it do just the opposite? Since now the reflections damage hasn't been affected by FS, making it sort of inevidable...

Isn't it changed so that reflection kicks off of force shield now? Instead of just LD? Or did they change it some other way?

#9 fs_oblivion05

fs_oblivion05
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2012 - 14:50

Isn't it changed so that reflection kicks off of force shield now? Instead of just LD? Or did they change it some other way?

From what I'm understanding, Reflection now procs before Force Shield does. Therefore, Force Shield stops Reflection. At least that's what the update reads like now.

#10 fs_littledog9

fs_littledog9
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2012 - 14:51

what's this tutorial that i now have to do to get off Krul Island?

#11 RD1542

RD1542

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 14:54

Force Shield
+0.1% per point chance to reduce damage done to you to 1.

Reflection
0.1% per point of enemies damage inflicted is added to your next combat strike.

with this change to reflection, maybe you may have to rewrite the skills a bit, seems that this would give reflection some hidden powers that are not included in the descriptions.

unless i am misunderstanding, that damage done before it is reduced to 1 is going to be included in reflection now? will poison, ignite and blood thirst going to be changed as well, as just like force shield they are damage that is not directly inflicted..

would have to say i don;t agree with this change. and am having a hard time making sense of it..

but definatly a thumbs up on the groups being fixed : )

#12 fs_liuskoj

fs_liuskoj
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2012 - 15:03

lol to be honest, I don't know. Could be either one judging by the description...any confirmation from cows?

#13 LLAP

LLAP

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 15:05

An elaborated explintion as to what the hell you have just changed could go a long way :D

#14 Jashan

Jashan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 31 January 2012 - 15:21

Okay, a lil off topic, but whatever you guys did in this update, it's screwing with the stairways... I'm a level 250 LOCKED in Krul Island... This is what I get when I try to to go either the beach or Misty Mountains...

INFORMATION

Any chance someone can look into this? I was able to travel there before and now? ...nothing...

The same is happening to me. Both on the new UI and the old map system. I can go to the beach but not the mountain path. Kind of stinks when I was on my way to purchase some bottles from my good friend brother giles!!

#15 fs_littledog9

fs_littledog9
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2012 - 15:28

INFORMATION

The same is happening to me. Both on the new UI and the old map system. I can go to the beach but not the mountain path. Kind of stinks when I was on my way to purchase some bottles from my good friend brother giles!!

grab some beer. looks like HCS is sponsoring a beach party

#16 Jashan

Jashan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 31 January 2012 - 15:33

Beer would be nice but playing FS would be better. Especially since it is only 10:30 AM here!! :P

#17 fs_liuskoj

fs_liuskoj
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2012 - 15:34

After some testing, this happens to be the case :( it's just plain overpowered now...

Or do you have any other explanation for this:
xxx hits Liuskoj for 1 damage.
Liuskoj used force shield to deflect 16188 damage.
Liuskoj hits xxx for 2835 damage. (Piercing Strike)
Liuskoj used reflection to increase damage by 2834.

#18 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 31 January 2012 - 15:36

After some testing, this happens to be the case :( it's just plain overpowered now...

Or do you have any other explanation for this:
xxx hits Liuskoj for 1 damage.
Liuskoj used force shield to deflect 16188 damage.
Liuskoj hits xxx for 2835 damage. (Piercing Strike)
Liuskoj used reflection to increase damage by 2834.

O.o

Not sure what brought on this change? and why?

#19 LLAP

LLAP

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 15:37

Well, I suggest, strongly suggest ;), a free Skill Reset due to this ridiculous change!

#20 fs_littledog9

fs_littledog9
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2012 - 15:38

Beer would be nice but playing FS would be better. Especially since it is only 10:30 AM here!! :P

same here. just trying to make some lemonade out of the situation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: